JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
Hm... I'm trying pretty hard to date Raven (lesbian content usually doesn't do it for me, but her romance path is really good!), but the game doesn't seem to accept that we're "dating." When Jessica talks about being with Marco, MC is like "she's got a boyfriend and I'm single." Also I'd be expecting to be able to go to the Winter Ball with her, but I haven't gotten that option.

Oh, and a question, since Raven is bi: Could you conceivably begin going out with her and then maintain that relationship if you change back to a guy?

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Isn't that a part of the appeal of the game though, to explore fetishtistic desires that might interest some players? Also, why does there need to be a particularly special reason for a character to potentially have a specific fetish? A lot of people don't really have a deep insightful grasp for why they have a particular fetish, of which, an interest in submission or feet is rather common as far as fetishes are concerned in the first place.

Moreover, it doesn't really seem like a consistent perspective behind choices in what's in the game since I wouldn't say every single fetishistic piece of content in the game necessarily has some sort of deep meaning behind it, and I'm not saying that as a criticism either. I think it's completely fair and valid to just give players options that resonate with them that make the game more satisfying on a personal level, rather, I think that's a plus, not a minus. After all, people will naturally want to be able to make choices that resonate with them on a personal level in a game like this, right?

For a more meta perspective, I don't see why if someone didn't care for it as an option, that they just couldn't opt out of it, rather than have it be removed for those who did like it. It's ultimately a net negative since it was never forced to begin with, or am I missing something? In my mind, more options to what you can do is always a plus, especially in a context orbiting highly subjective optional interest in how a character can express their intimate desires.

At the end of the day, the only thing that occured was that people who liked and related to intimate expression regarding foot play and the submissive undertones connected to it lost content they enjoyed and resonated with. No one actually benefits from its removal since it was never a forced option. Of which, even if it were, it could have simply been made optional. I think this would be true for any other such content removal of this nature. It only serves to throw people under the bus for no real benefit.

Isn't this so? I hope you will reconsider this choice and the implications behind it, since it seems like if enough people complain about a completely optional piece of content in the game, there is now a precedent for it to be removed when no one actually benefits from a choice like that. I don't think it's a justifiable outlook that people simply can't help themselves and purposely choose options they don't like. That would be a fault on them, would it not? And so, why should people who liked the content in question need to suffer for others' inability to simply not choose options they know they won't like?

I think this is a perspective worth considering, as I think it has a lot of merit and truth within it that corresponds to real world outcomes in regard to the enjoyment of the game.
That's a fair point. I wrote the foot licking content years ago and I kind of cringed reading it over now, but if there are people who enjoy it, I can add it back.
Haven't played this in forever, like some really old version. Years ago probably. I like the new pacing, mostly. I wish it was a ~touch~ easier to get femme'd up earlier(before the Halloween party), but the pacing makes sense. I like how it's story-driven and you can feel the stress of trying to balance literally everything and maybe slowly failing at it all.

On another note, bug report(if dev reads these): Second beach trip with Jessica, where you get a bikini top and makeup on, you put your casual clothes back on during the 'trip' and when you get to the beach and strip, the casual clothes underwear is my bottom(in this case the blue french cut panties), not the bikini bottom it should be
Thanks for the feedback! The new SubscribeStar release fixed the bug with the bikini bottoms and it makes the game less grindy too.
Hm... I'm trying pretty hard to date Raven (lesbian content usually doesn't do it for me, but her romance path is really good!), but the game doesn't seem to accept that we're "dating." When Jessica talks about being with Marco, MC is like "she's got a boyfriend and I'm single." Also I'd be expecting to be able to go to the Winter Ball with her, but I haven't gotten that option.

Oh, and a question, since Raven is bi: Could you conceivably begin going out with her and then maintain that relationship if you change back to a guy?
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying her path! You'll only be "officially" dating her after you agree to become her girlfriend, but that content isn't in the game yet.

I don't think it will be possible to date her if you go back to being a guy. I initially wrote Raven as being bi but I think she's actually more of a lesbian.

JoshuaTree89

Apr 7, 2020
I don't think it will be possible to date her if you go back to being a guy. I initially wrote Raven as being bi but I think she's actually more of a lesbian.
Thanks for the response! Glad I wasn't missing something (didn't realize there was content to finish), and your response to this last point makes total sense.

Reactions: Vim!

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
That's a fair point. I wrote the foot licking content years ago and I kind of cringed reading it over now, but if there are people who enjoy it, I can add it back.

Thanks for the feedback! The new SubscribeStar release fixed the bug with the bikini bottoms and it makes the game less grindy too.

Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying her path! You'll only be "officially" dating her after you agree to become her girlfriend, but that content isn't in the game yet.

Is there a fix for the broken outfits? Any auto outfit takes off a bra, putting a bra takes off the shirt, defaults to male clothes that don’t work anymore

Yandere Lust

Nov 8, 2020
There are more people into foot play than you might realize. It's just, it's not really natural to want to go to a developer in a game and tell them, "Hey, you know that foot interaction from that one scene? I really vibed with that." Perhaps it would be best to put it back for now, and when you think it would be worth your time, rewording the dialogue to be more up to par to where you are with your writing today? It's understandable that overtime your writing prowess will naturally improve. I'm sure if you looked over other instances of writing from early on, you probably could come up with ways to further improve upon it. It's just a matter of limited time I imagine since there is likely new content that may draw your attention more so.

More as to why people like that sort of thing, I think a common appeal for it is the symbolic submissive undertones that are attached to it. That is why I brought up before how I think it would fit well with Raven when you are dating her and routinely pick submissive options that puts Raven as the stronger and more dominant one in the relationship. It would further enhance that sensation if the protagonist were to submit to her feet in an increasingly devoted and longing way, as if the protagonist is becoming overtaken by this new found fulfillment of embracing a place beneath Raven as her submissive, eagerly accepting her as their stronger dominant through those powerful symbolic gestures, essentially surrendering to the shift in power and feeling euphoric fulfillment in doing so.

I could see this being a major, grin-inducing ego and confidence boost to Raven, and fill her with a deep satisfaction in seeing who the protagonist had not only become, but that they find fulfillment and happiness in such a contrasting new position with how things were before. E.g. From above her brother in a position of power and dominance, to happily and eagerly beneath her, and in a way that is even admitting that she is now overwhelmingly happy with what Raven had done to her, which would serve as a figurative cherry on top for Raven, getting her way in the end in addition to so much more. It also would serve as an indicator of the direction Raven would be encouraged to navigate things. All in all, the context the narrative builds around Raven in that relationship dynamic makes submissive acts and shifts in power like this incredibly tantalizing for submissives who crave that kind of potency that can only derive from well construed contexts like that.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Kinks aside, the foot licking was a very useful action mechanically -- most of the actions during sex increase MC's arousal faster than Jessica's (and she'll additionally lose some arousal if MC undresses and their appearance is no longer to her liking) which would generally lead to MC climaxing first, at which point the sex scene would end and Jessica would be left unsatisfied.

The foot action, in contrast, would increase Jessica's arousal faster than MC's. So using it would allow you to bring your partner's arousal even or ahead of MC's, allowing to give them an orgasm before end of the scene.

George W. Bush

Jan 15, 2024

Hey vim, is the final championship game playable? Everytime I play my 1.1.2 save it goes to game day and then ends, I saw on patch notes it should be playable, is that a bug?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
One of the main things holding this game back for me are the Akabur paper dolls. One day I hope to see some good quality paperdolls out in place

mailn2

Oct 6, 2020
Kinks aside, the foot licking was a very useful action mechanically -- most of the actions during sex increase MC's arousal faster than Jessica's (and she'll additionally lose some arousal if MC undresses and their appearance is no longer to her liking) which would generally lead to MC climaxing first, at which point the sex scene would end and Jessica would be left unsatisfied.

The foot action, in contrast, would increase Jessica's arousal faster than MC's. So using it would allow you to bring your partner's arousal even or ahead of MC's, allowing to give them an orgasm before end of the scene.

Yep, I actually thought it was necessary to satisfy her in order to stay in a relationship with her

Last edited:

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
Is there a fix for the broken outfits? Any auto outfit takes off a bra, putting a bra takes off the shirt, defaults to male clothes that don’t work anymore
It sounds like the outfits are working as intended. You need to take off your shirt to change your bra, and taking off your shirt lets you see how the new bra looks on your body.

What do you mean by defaulting to male clothes? Once you're unable to use male clothes (like getting the final ass TF or your feet shrinking), you'll have to go and reset all of your outfits.
There are more people into foot play than you might realize. It's just, it's not really natural to want to go to a developer in a game and tell them, "Hey, you know that foot interaction from that one scene? I really vibed with that." Perhaps it would be best to put it back for now, and when you think it would be worth your time, rewording the dialogue to be more up to par to where you are with your writing today? It's understandable that overtime your writing prowess will naturally improve. I'm sure if you looked over other instances of writing from early on, you probably could come up with ways to further improve upon it. It's just a matter of limited time I imagine since there is likely new content that may draw your attention more so.

More as to why people like that sort of thing, I think a common appeal for it is the symbolic submissive undertones that are attached to it. That is why I brought up before how I think it would fit well with Raven when you are dating her and routinely pick submissive options that puts Raven as the stronger and more dominant one in the relationship. It would further enhance that sensation if the protagonist were to submit to her feet in an increasingly devoted and longing way, as if the protagonist is becoming overtaken by this new found fulfillment of embracing a place beneath Raven as her submissive, eagerly accepting her as their stronger dominant through those powerful symbolic gestures, essentially surrendering to the shift in power and feeling euphoric fulfillment in doing so.

I could see this being a major, grin-inducing ego and confidence boost to Raven, and fill her with a deep satisfaction in seeing who the protagonist had not only become, but that they find fulfillment and happiness in such a contrasting new position with how things were before. E.g. From above her brother in a position of power and dominance, to happily and eagerly beneath her, and in a way that is even admitting that she is now overwhelmingly happy with what Raven had done to her, which would serve as a figurative cherry on top for Raven, getting her way in the end in addition to so much more. It also would serve as an indicator of the direction Raven would be encouraged to navigate things. All in all, the context the narrative builds around Raven in that relationship dynamic makes submissive acts and shifts in power like this incredibly tantalizing for submissives who crave that kind of potency that can only derive from well construed contexts like that.
That's a fair point. I'll think about it and maybe put up a poll on SubscribeStar. I can at the very least put in an action to eat Jessica out which will raise her arousal.
Hey vim, is the final championship game playable? Everytime I play my 1.1.2 save it goes to game day and then ends, I saw on patch notes it should be playable, is that a bug?
The final championship game is only available on the reality change path.
One of the main things holding this game back for me are the Akabur paper dolls. One day I hope to see some good quality paperdolls out in place
Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to add nicer art to the game but I'm not really sure where to look. Are there any games where you liked the artwork or the paperdolls?

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jessica can be a gentle dom, kinda fits her entire wholesome aesthetics.
Yes, not only she seems to quite enjoy using the strapon on MC, she convincingly takes charge in general with more feminine/submissive MC, but it is done in a wholesome, soft manner, so to speak. This isn't very frequent in this kind of games and it's a nice experience.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to add nicer art to the game but I'm not really sure where to look. Are there any games where you liked the artwork or the paperdolls?
Depends, I dont mind either 3d or 2d personally. You could try talking with someone like SitriAbyss or Karacomet(Tseudonimm) for 3D.

For 2D, the artist who does work for Icarue is pretty good. I could DM you their patreons or something if you want

Oct 16, 2017
Continuity error? Don't know if "continuity" is the right word:
Raven and Griffin are not present at the cafeteria after Ms. Winter took Raven out from class, but this scene treats the game as if Griffin and Raven are both present at the cafeteria as usual.
1723585068687.png
Jessica treats the scene as if she didn't just witness and talk about PC's voice transformation right before this:
1723631507259.png
This is the second trip to the beach with Jessica treats it as if PC wore only the bikini bottoms the first trip when PC actually used bikini bottoms and top:
1723632435983.png
Starting from the scene after Jessica takes a photo of the two, PC's bikini bottoms are turned into the plain white panties during the second trip to the beach:
1723632661018.png
1723632629097.png
After changing reality to always have seen PC as a girl, Jessica is named as the one to have done the reality warping:
1723897513623.png
PC forgets that the Witchcraft Club added a line to the reality changing spell that would let them, and PC, remember that PC used to be a guy:
1724030665034.png
Another instance of where it seems like the game treats Jessica as being the one to have done the reality altering spell instead of Raven:
1724034353633.png
Edit: There seems to be an entire "quest" line where anyone that's supposed to know about PC's past as a guy have suddenly forgotten about it.
Edit: Broke up with Jessica to date Raven, went one or two dates with Raven before the Reality Altering Spell:
The Reality Altering Spell portion of the game needs serious fixing, ever since Raven and the Witches performed the spell, the game has been completely bonkers and messed up.

Having been playing this game several hours the past few days now, I've gotten to the point where I have done the reality altering event and met with PC's parents. Throughout the playthrough so far, there has been a ton of errors of the PC accepting - or even liking/loving - changes to their body, to suddenly dreading the changes that will happen or looking forward to being turned into a guy again - even if PC in my playthrough told Raven PC doesn't want to go back to being a guy anymore, that she can't see herself being a guy anymore. Then there's the event with the parents, where the PC forgets that she's already dating Raven and is in love with her, instead acting as if they aren't dating and there's only a crush of some kind going on between the two.

This is at time confusing, and other times even frustrating, because it makes it feel as if the PC is taking one step forward only to take three steps backwards, and that goes completely against what I, the player, is working towards, so it feels as if there's not really any progress happening when the game can't keep track of the progress of PC's acceptance level, dating experience, etc.

The reality changing spell was performed by Raven and the other Witches, they made sure that they would remember PC having been male before, PC had already been on a date or two with Raven before the Reality changing spell.
After the reality changing spell, the game thinks Jessica performed the reality changing spell, that PC never dated Raven, that PC dated Raven, that PC never dated Raven, back and forth back and forth, leaning mostly on PC never having dated Raven.
There's also no options to visit Raven after the reality changing spell, so PC can't start dating Raven - again - or ask her out for the Winter Ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vim!

Hikkknn

Nov 13, 2023
Can Griffin actually win the championships in the changed reality path? His skill for me is 86, which seems pretty high, but I can't actually train with him to raise anything other than speed, which is maxed. I honestly don't really know what I can possibly do to raise his stats other than go back to before the reality change or before the strength donating spell and train him there, which sucks because that's like over a month of gameplay I'd have to redo. His confidence isn't maxed, and his leadership is real low, and it's wild to me that I just... Can't do anything to help him here, especially when in the late game I barely have anything to do anyway.

Edit: I think I'm gonna tough it out to the end like this, because I don't really feel like testing it out because it'd take hours (already redid a bunch to go back and max his speed because with how easily he won all the other games I didn't think winning would be an issue and just doing like two weeks takes SO long), and I'm hoping that there's gonna be some fun witchy stuff added so I can replay for that in the future. Istg that mana bar is just sitting there, being such a tease! Also I had like, a lot of wasted transformations because I maxed them pretty much immediately upon switching realities, so I hope some more get added, that'd be fun! There's actually a lot of stuff that feels unfinished- the mall has so many useless stores, missing backgrounds, the reality switch path being unsure who did the spell (I did it with Raven, and yet in the You tab it says that Jessica did it, and it's inconsistent with both of them and at one point just straight up threw me back into the other reality for a day for no reason)... I really enjoy this game, it's genuinely fun, so I hope that it delivers on everything it promises it's gonna be, but even if it falls short it's still great imo

Last edited:

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Hey all, quick question: As someone not the least bit interested in transformation, would this be worth picking up? Basically how much do I need to skip and how hard will it be (considering I'll have no idea what's going on for the skipping) to get to play as a woman? And once there, do I stay there or need to worry about being transformed into some guy or futa again? Thanks!

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hey all, quick question: As someone not the least bit interested in transformation, would this be worth picking up? Basically how much do I need to skip and how hard will it be (considering I'll have no idea what's going on for the skipping) to get to play as a woman? And once there, do I stay there or need to worry about being transformed into some guy or futa again? Thanks!
You have option to stay as a woman, but the transformation process lasts throughout pretty much whole game. That is to say, MC gets his dick swapped for a vagina almost immediately, so you could view it as being a girl from early on, but for most of the game you pick up other attributes which adjust MC's appearance to more typically feminine.

epbfa

Jan 26, 2024

Along those lines, if foot licking were re-introduced, I wonder if it would make sense to switch the relative arousal effects of using the strap-on on Jessica and licking her feet. As it stands, when MC is wearing the strap-on, fucking Jessica with the strap-on increases MC's arousal faster than Jessica's. I'd estimate that for most people into feet-play, sucking on toes is hotter for the suck-er than the suck-ee (happy to be wrong and everyone's different, ofc), whereas for two women using a strap-on, the opposite may be true.

I do think that the fact that there's nothing that repeatedly increases Jessica's arousal faster than MC's introduces the need to be strategic about one's arousal and timing related to hooking up with Jessica, so I don't really have a problem with the current system.

Unrelated, apologies if this has been mentioned already, but as of 1.1.2, there are still issues with pretty big disconnects between where the MC is in their transformation process and their reactions in certain situations (specifically while on the Trans path). Like you can be fully committing to being Courtney, always choosing the most effeminite option in any situation, be nearing max transformations, and the character will still regularly have thoughts like "I shouldn't be enjoying this, I'm a guy!" or "But I can't do that! It'll definitely make me transform again...", etc. But I get that it's hard to make everything responsive to a character who has multiple facets that change dynamically while still having a structured narrative. There are a lot of ways the game is so much more satisfyingly executed than similar efforts. Great work.

Vim!

Jul 14, 2022
1.2.2 has been released for everyone, and 1.3.0 is out on SubscribeStar. When I get my Patreon account updated, it will be out on Patreon too. 1.2.2 fixes the grindiness of the game, and 1.3.0 adds a lot of content on the Raven path.

What's new in 1.2.2:
  • The game will now automatically skip over morning and school scenes if you've seen them before. You can turn this off in the settings
  • Cut the size of save files by 80%
  • Removed 241 unnecessary variables, which should speed up the game considerably
  • The link to set your outfits is now a button. This should make it easier to see
  • If you worked out or practiced at night, you would be forced to change into your casual clothes, only to immediately take them off to go to sleep. You are no longer required to do this
  • Added a new dream where you can set how short you want to eventually become. Once you've gotten to that height, you won't shrink any more
  • Fixed gamebreaking bug if you change after getting womens hips
  • You no longer have to get dressed twice if you practice cheerleading right before the football game

I recommend restarting the game. If you don't, there might be unexpected errors

What's new in 1.3.0:

• New date with Raven!
  • Added a couple of scenes on the path where you ask Raven to regrow your dick
  • New scene where you talk to your friends about dating Raven
  • Fixed bug where you could be locked out of the cemetery date if you did a couple scenes in a different order than I expected
  • New scene at the food court after buying a bra for the first time. (This scene was actually in the game already but you weren't required to go to the food court so it was really easy to miss)
  • Put the foot licking scenes back
  • Fixed bug where you had to get changed twice if working out before practicing or playing football
  • Fixed continuity error. When researching about the reality change, the game would act like Raven didn't know about it, even if she did
  • Bugfixes

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this?

It's fairly expansive from what I remember playing it about a year ago, and the next action is not always obvious, nor is the outcome.

4.60 star(s) 15 Votes