4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Actually there is a genre called "netorase", that is, when the mc plans for his love interest to have sex with other guys. Said love interest being aware or not.
These NTR definitions are getting stupid. is a brothel management game consider NTR? Is a pimp game considered NTR?

NTR should be only when your girl have sex with another guy and you don't like it, or want it.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
why is this game not called Cuck hero Party?
you know like :p

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, this game is no joke. Lot of trial and error. Walkthrough would be nice.
Here is a full save if someone just wants the sex scenes.

You have to go to the suspicious mansion (Town-East, bottom right part) and talk to the woman in the back to view them.
Or that. That works too. Thanks a lot. :)

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
I downloaded the save, but the game still has the scenes locked. What gives? The save screen even shows all the girls defeated.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I downloaded the save, but the game still has the scenes locked. What gives? The save screen even shows all the girls defeated.
Did you copy both files?
Save001 goes into the Save folder, savec goes into the game's folder.

Obrecht13

Jun 12, 2017
I'm stuck in the first town already. I was told to look for which girls might want to be hired and that there may be spies in the town and the password is Gold, but I can't figure out what to do. I think I talked to everyone in the town, but I didn't find someone to say the password to and I couldn't get down the hallway in the home to talk to the father.

Reactions: willwap

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm stuck in the first town already. I was told to look for which girls might want to be hired and that there may be spies in the town and the password is Gold, but I can't figure out what to do. I think I talked to everyone in the town, but I didn't find someone to say the password to and I couldn't get down the hallway in the home to talk to the father.
The father is on the second floor. You need to talk to him before you can hire any girls.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
yeah the term NTR has for sure changed over the years.
Just a girl with a boyfriend getting raped is ntr these days even if the boyfriend isnt even in the story or the MC.
In terms of tags that's just rape.

There is also Netori when the mc is the one who takes the girl/boy from another.

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
Hellow, first I want to say thank you for the upload ^^
Personally I find this game very funny ^^ Probably because it's ridiculous, I'd really like to be able to finish the hard mode, but Im kinda stuck, I found the guy that raise my "talk skills" but I can't find the one that knows about tools and potion ( for sabotage )

Jun 24, 2017
Hellow, first I want to say thank you for the upload ^^
Personally I find this game very funny ^^ Probably because it's ridiculous, I'd really like to be able to finish the hard mode, but Im kinda stuck, I found the guy that raise my "talk skills" but I can't find the one that knows about tools and potion ( for sabotage )
For tools, in the west side of town, there is a house in the bottom left. In there, there's the tinkerer. I think you just need to talk with her, then you have to talk with your father. If the father talks about the tinkerer and gives you an accessory, go back to the tinkerer's house, and she'll give you the skill.

For poison, go to the graveyard. One of the graves is differently colored. Keep visiting the grave, and eventually, a ghost will pop up. He'll ask you to investigate his mysterious death. Go to the inn, and talk to the innkeeper. You'll get a seal from him. You might have to talk with the waitress in the pub after that. Then, go to the prison, and talk to the prisoner in the top right cell. You'll know him because he's the only one who isn't near the bars. Then, go back to the ghost, tell him everything, and he'll give you his knowledge of poisons.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It's just a form of corruption. He's not interested in fucking the girls, he rather see them abused and raped. Its just a fetish, it's not for everyone.
It's not the fetish itself that's the turn off it's the writing.

Take the scene with the girl strung up in town. She's been taken by bandits, tied up and has no way of stopping whats going on yet the writing says "how can she act like that" like it's her fault.

That's my problem with things like this, it's not the fetish it's how it's done.

The same way corruption games portray every woman as a brainless moron you get games with rape that have people ask why the girl is doing it and/or suddenly enjoy it half way through.

Put simply, shit writing is my problem.

elserran

Jul 5, 2017
These NTR definitions are getting stupid. is a brothel management game consider NTR? Is a pimp game considered NTR?

NTR should be only when your girl have sex with another guy and you don't like it, or want it.
yeah the term NTR has for sure changed over the years.
Just a girl with a boyfriend getting raped is ntr these days even if the boyfriend isnt even in the story or the MC.
In terms of tags that's just rape.

There is also Netori when the mc is the one who takes the girl/boy from another.
Quick NTR guide:
Netorare: MC's love interest has sex with a third person.
Netori: MC has sex with a third person's love interest.
Netorase: MC wants his love interest to have sex with a third person. (This game is netorase)

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Quick NTR guide:
Netorare: MC's love interest has sex with a third person.
Netori: MC has sex with a third person's love interest.
Netorase: MC wants his love interest to have sex with a third person. (This game is netorase)
So is this game Netorase and not NTR? Or is it Netorase and NTR includes Netorase?
How about cuck? Is MC a cuck?

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes