4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I don't mind corruption through sex when it's lasted a while or a constant massive gang fucking for days but all that happens here is "thanks for the fuck, off you go" not really corruption worthy.
That's what I'm saying. Fools should've kept the girls.
Or just invent some magic bullshit that breaks them immediately. I don't mind. It's not like I need shit to make sense in my rape fantasies.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
Hard mode should be renamed Dark Souls mode, this shit is brutal. Even the ultra-novice girl outside your house that is pointed towards as being the easiest one to start with still completely wipes the floor with these mohawk chumps.
Traps seem very weak too, in addition to the PC's skills not being worthwhile. The 25 cost one that trips the girl up doesn't work half the time and when it does the girl gets back on her feet the same turn anyway.

Reactions: ponyguy

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
where do i get the stimulant and the muscle something for the maid next to his father? i dont see that it sells

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Trying it on Hard mode... about 3.5 hours in 5 girls down...

question: The maid in the house you lives asks for 3 items.
1 can be bought at the item shop.
1 is hidden in the book shelf same room
Where the hell is the 3rd?

delpi0608

May 5, 2017
question: The maid in the house you lives asks for 3 items.
1 can be bought at the item shop.
1 is hidden in the book shelf same room
Where the hell is the 3rd?[/QUOTE]

talk a man inside the house you lives about negotiation with your father , return talk with him until ok , back to this man and he will give the 3rd item -> finish to learn new skill

Reactions: Shinsal

21Stitches

Aug 17, 2017
Anyone knows how to gain access to the green roof house?

Edit: I found out how to finish the quest, thanks anyways

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2017
I can post a link if anyone wants it that contains a save, I cheated a little bit going to the debug room in the game unlocked every scene except the last scene which I think is the bonus scene.

Edit: Here it is (remove XWE6Fj_)
The save file is still early in the story (only got 4 girls officially), on the gallery 2 scenes were missing in the cg pictures, the scenes only have one

Last edited:

KenjiYoi

May 24, 2017
Anyone know how to uncover that the waitress is the sage so she'll tell you about the seal for the poison quest? Game hints that talking to people will help but I can't find the way to make it work and I need the poison to take down some of the more troublesome heroines.

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
there's a couple scenes where you are "coerced" into raping the girl by the bandits, but its mostly just watching the bandits have their way.

Also, I saw a couple comments saying the MC's skills and the traps were not very useful, and I feel this is untrue, they're just more pointed towards comboing. You get a few skills that increase damage (all 3 stack for super multipliers) and then if they have heal skills you can drain their MP while waiting for those skills to wear off, causing them to burn MP faster and thus by the end they have no MP and a good chunk of their HP gone, so then you go all out with the trip-up and other short-term skills to get a lot of free damage. Buying the Accessories and Gifts are EXTREMELY worth it. IIRC, the ones you can buy add up to +60 trust, which is 2 of the more costly skills, and you can give them to her just before the end if you want the options for the last fight. It's a mixture of long-term setup and figuring out how much trust you need to keep for the last fight to take them down. The two mage characters just die if you spam the MP drain while making their spells cost more so that's basically free H-scenes when you are bored. I played on normal and it was a pretty refreshing challenge for your end goal, but I (first playthrough) completed every heroine with 8 runs to spare before whatever happens if you take too long.

Last edited:

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone know how to uncover that the waitress is the sage so she'll tell you about the seal for the poison quest? Game hints that talking to people will help but I can't find the way to make it work and I need the poison to take down some of the more troublesome heroines.
You have to talk to barmen first. MC asks him if his waitress changed recently and who she is,and he tells you to ask her yourself.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
I found a incomplete walkthough for anybody that wants it. Be warned its for the untranslated version so might be a bit hard to read.

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
As a side note, the poisons are the one thing I never used, most of them are pretty minor debuffs or slight HP/MP drain, and the ones that would be worth using have such an arbitrarily high chance of being detected that its completely not worth the investment. I never tried them so I don't know what happens if it's detected, but best case is nothing happens, which is stupid for how costly/hard to find some of the poisons are. Just unlock the skill for completion's sake and to get the sage, but don't actually use them, I can't find a time that the risk you're taking to use them is worth the effect if it works. Too much RNG for effects that are definitely not worth the dice roll. Just buy toolsets and modify their weapons/armor if they're physical (it's pretty obvious which you should do to each heroine) and keep the magic-users up at night (if you're doing the forest where you stop in the middle) so they don't regain MP. These options have always worked well for me. Always take the magic-users to the forest, the mountain and other route where you don't rest just aren't long enough to drain their MP and leave you enough time to take out their HP.

Crimson22

Sep 22, 2017
There is a person on ULMF that has finished the game fully but I can't ask them if they have a save right before they did so so I can finish this game fully myself as finishing hard mode and getting the bonus feels impossible for me. The reason I can't ask is I never got my account activated years ago when I joined and now that I actually want to post I can't and PM's no longer work for me either, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out. The post is on the third page of the translation thread to do with this game I can't post the page even if I break it up so it's not a link as the japanese in the page name breaks up into jibberish.

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
Normal didn't seem that hard, personally, and was a great way to formulate strategies IMO, but I took a break so I might try hard mode soon, and try to get the bonus.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In any case, if I manage a 100% run on hard, I'll post the save file for anyone that wants it.

Arenn

Dec 8, 2017
@earthfire you could get a RPGMaker save editor. But unless you're playing on hard, I personally never had a problem with money that didn't feel intended. I got the best ending on normal without cheating on my first try. I've given tips in previous posts if you need help figuring out good strategies for specific girls.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes