4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Agreed, thug hero party sucks balls
Now if you're looking for a real NTR game look up a game nicknamed "Prank War" with a blue haired woman.
I quite like NTR myself but, yeah, thug hero party was just... oof. Could not complete it. Don't get me wrong it has nice content but, I dunno, Just too much I guess.

Interesting rec though, think I'll check it out :)

Reactions: Rastafoo

Crimson22

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone have a save that is set up to complete hard mode that is the only scene left for me to get but I just can't pull it off.

Crimson22

Sep 22, 2017
I've read the walkthrough and I have neither the time nor the patience to go through hard mode over and over and over to get them.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
oh this game got translated... i still remember playing it while using google translator.. lol atlast can read the plot this time...

chanzy7

Jun 11, 2017
how do i save the game. its in japanese
You have to create a folder called "Save" without the quotes in the game's folder, and you'll be able to save now. I don't know why the game can't create the folder itself but there you go.

Sere

May 15, 2017
Seems like they made a sequel called:
WE ARE BANDITS!!

But the gameplay is basically fire emblem styled and you play as the bandits according to ulmf.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
WE ARE BANDITS!!

But the gameplay is basically fire emblem styled and you play as the bandits according to ulmf.
I'd still pay for an english translation!

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
Nope, Tried it for ten minutes and it turns out that I actually do have a limit, who knew...
Thanks for the upload though, always nice to get to know yourself.

marclim

Jan 17, 2019
WE ARE BANDITS!!

Do u have a download link?

Srasyx

Jun 10, 2018
These are my save data on Hard Mode, they don't contain all CGs since you gonna have to grind even more after the defeat of Vanessa. And for those who will try Hard Mode, I suggest rushing to Vanessa before 29th time of peddling since only at the 28th or below times of peddling will grant you her extra CGs.

No, I won't replay it back from scratch since I'm a little pissed at Vanessa's extra CG requirement. Anyone who has the tenacity to collect all CGs (not just of Vanessa's, there's like 6 more other than hers) please share.

Notes: Save012 is the aftermath in defeat of Vanessa. Save013 is gameplay extension.

Edit: Apparently it needs to be in ZIP to be attached. (first time trying it :))

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes