4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I can post a link if anyone wants it that contains a save, I cheated a little bit going to the debug room in the game unlocked every scene except the last scene which I think is the bonus scene.

Edit: Here it is (remove XWE6Fj_)
The save file is still early in the story (only got 4 girls officially), on the gallery 2 scenes were missing in the cg pictures, the scenes only have one
THe Link does not work!

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
It's not the fetish itself that's the turn off it's the writing.

Take the scene with the girl strung up in town. She's been taken by bandits, tied up and has no way of stopping whats going on yet the writing says "how can she act like that" like it's her fault.

That's my problem with things like this, it's not the fetish it's how it's done.

The same way corruption games portray every woman as a brainless moron you get games with rape that have people ask why the girl is doing it and/or suddenly enjoy it half way through.

Put simply, shit writing is my problem.
The MC\Protagonist is son of Rich Famous Merchant And He Has Childhood friend that shy blue haired magician is a daughter of Famous Wizard Who Really Love Him But He Does Not Love His Childhood Friend, so it seems to me\all things considered, the MC Has Fetish Of Revenge Sex\Revenge Fuck And Want Revenge One Special Specific Girl Not Every Female Body Guard.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Also, mc is clearly some sort of sociopath so he has no real interest in the women, in any romantic sense anyways, just their bodies. I quite liked this game, actually played all the way through easy mode for once, games like Thug Hero Party I couldn't possibly stomach through, but this one was completely different, nice change for me thats for sure.
All things consider\It Seems To Me that MC is not somewhat of sociopath, He has a Childhood friend called Sophie who is a Daughter of Famous Magician And His Love Interest Can Be\Must Be Nadia The Armor Girl, BECAUSE He Had Dumped Her And Trying To Revenge Her.

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
All things consider\It Seems To Me that MC is not somewhat of sociopath, He has a Childhood friend called Sophie who is a Daughter of Famous Magician And His Love Interest Can Be\Must Be Nadia The Armor Girl, BECAUSE He Had Dumped Her And Trying To Revenge Her.
I really am having a hard time understanding what you are telling me. But I'll attempt to respond. You said "He" had dumped her which then, if he actually even loved her why would he just dump her? and you are talking about Nadia? I don't remember reading anything of the sort. Because that would imply that he had any experience with women which he obviously did not have. He acts like a meek shy little boy when in reality he thinks nothing other than getting other women raped while acting like a totally normal person. Its all the traits of a sociopath.

And if you just go to the DLsite store japanese or english, it has no cuckoldry tag at all and no mention of any NTR or cucking in either descriptions. The ULMF forum doesn't even have it tagged as NTR. Its just not a thing here.
Though Like i said, I don't understand what you are trying to tell me fully.

Last edited:

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
I really am having a hard time understanding what you are telling me. But I'll attempt to respond. You said "He" had dumped her which then, if he actually even loved her why would he just dump her? and you are talking about Nadia? I don't remember reading anything of the sort. Because that would imply that he had any experience with women which he obviously did not have. He acts like a meek shy little boy when in reality he thinks nothing other than getting other women raped while acting like a totally normal person. Its all the traits of a sociopath.

And if you just go to the DLsite store japanese or english, it has no cuckoldry tag at all and no mention of any NTR or cucking in either descriptions. The ULMF forum doesn't even have it tagged as NTR. Its just not a thing here.
Though Like i said, I don't understand what you are trying to tell me fully.
Childhood friend Romance always appear Japanese Anime-Manga\Comic-Game, So I Mean The Protagonist\Main Character intend to dump and revenge his childhood friend sophie and his unlucky Childhood friend did got his love but his main love interest Nadia The Armor Girl\Vanessa The Senior Knight Got His Love.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
It Seems To Me\All things Considered That:
Ede - A Aspiring Knight And Fan Of Vanessa , A Cheerful Genki\Energetic ∧ Enthusiastic Girl and Friend of Sophie
Sarah - Innoncent Martial Artist, Cheerful Genki\Energetic Girl and Friend Of Sophie
Sophie - Dumped Protective Childhood Friend of the Protagonist\MC And Shy Blue Haired Perveted Magician
Jard - Cleric of The Church And Can Be\Must Be the Eldest Sister\Mother Of The Protagonist\MC
Nadia - Cute Tsundere Armor Girl Main Love Interest of The Protagonist\MC
Roux - Boyish Tomboy Adventurer And Friend Of Lynette
Lynette -Boyish Tomboy Hunter And Friend Of Lynette
Tsubaki - Self-Controlled Samurai Woman Who Craves Attention And Friend of Vanessa
Slyvie - Detective Role Playing Chivalrous Saint\Paladin And Friendless Loner (She Became A Loner Has Some Reasons)
Vanessa - Senior Knight Who Protecting the Village From The Thiefs\Mohawks, the Girl the MC Has A Crush Secretly And Can Be\Must Be The Elder Sister Of The Protagonist\MC, Upperclasswoman (Senpai) Of Rachel And Closet Friend Of Rachel and Tsubaki
Rachel - Master Loving Guard And Closest Friend Of Vanessa And Tsubaki

All Things Considered this is the Family Of The Protagonist\MC:
Nameless Father Of The Protagonist - A Famous Noble Merchant\A Priest of The Church Of the Viliage
Miss\Missis Jard - The Eldest Sister\Mother Of The Protagonist\MC
Vanessa - The Second Elder Sister Of The The Protagonist\MC
Pickle - Shy Timid Noble Boy And The Protagonist\MC of The Game

PPPS: All Things Considered that In the Begin of the Game, Vanessa The Senior Knight And The Second Elder Sister Of The The Protagonist\MC Who Already Find Out The Protagonist\MC ∨ Her Youngest Brother of the Family Highly Likely\Surely Is The Culprit And Trying To Catch The King of the Thiefs.

PPPS: IF There VanHis Elder Sister Leaves the Town After The Embarassing Event And Detective Playing Slyvie\One Of The Seven Girls Discovered and Found Out The MC Is The Culprit But Not Sophie, What Happens?

Last edited:

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
View attachment 24921
Overview:
The RPG where you devote everything to... sabotaging your allies!? In this game you don't have the usual battle commands of Attack, Defend, Escape... Instead, your options are Watch, Interfere, and Item. What... what's the goal here again?

Story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.06
Language: English (Translated by )
Genre:

Installation:

Gameplay:

Download:
- - -

View attachment 24922 View attachment 24923 View attachment 24924

If The Author Add More Scene to the Game, I Can Visualize that:
In the Beginning of Game, the Dialogue of The Mohawk Boss Talking to The Protagonist (Pickle) Masturbating: [Hahahahahahahahaha! Are You Realliy Into This Sis-Con?!]
In The Beginning of Game, The Dialogue Of The Mohawk Boss talking after the The Protagonist (Pickle) leaves the Mohawk Hideout: [If remember correctly, that town was....]. [If Things Goes Well And Does Not Goe Wrong, I Might Be Able to Revenge His Sister (Vanessa).]
In the Beginning, Protagonist's Sister (Vanessa) And Tsubaki Arrives After Receive A Urgent Letter From Rachel both go to the Mansion meet the Protagonist, Vanessa talk to the Protagonist calmly: [Hi, Youngest Brother, Long time no see! And You Might\Must Be The Culprit , How can you betray my junior Rachel? and she is closest friend of I and Tsubaki.] then protagonist said to his elder sister nervously: [I..I am forced to sidded the mohawks so I did not intended to do that. ] , and Tsubaki talk to the The Protaonist:[Hi, Pickle, I am from Japan, I Might Be A Lot Similiar to Your Eldest Sister Vanessa But A Japanse Swordswoman is A Bit Different From The Senior Knight.], Vanessa And Tsubaki After Talked to The Protagonist Then Vanessa Stay At The Inn For A While And Tsubaki go to the Bar and have a drink of liquor.
In the Game, Sophie talking to the Protagonist when protagonist stares her and Employ Her: [do not listen to the mohawks ∧ deceived by them and I will protect you, so employ me. ]
In The Game, Nadia Talking to Protagonist when protagonist stares her and Employ Her: [I will be your bride, so employ me, Ok!! ].

Last edited:

themaskedman

Sep 2, 2018
I couldnt get RPGMakerEditor to work for this game.
So here\s the alternative way to do it, in any game.

1. Get Cheatengine.
2. Get some money.
3. Start engine, connect to game.exe, then do a first search with "unknown variable", then walk around a bit, go to different locations open menues etc, then for next search do "unchanged value". you should now only have static values left. If you have a lot of results in "0", then just do a "higher than" search with 0.
4. Go to a store, buy something, check for decreased value, sell something, check for increased, repeat until you find the one that connects to the monetary value, in the end you should only have 3-4 left and be able to guess witch one is the right one.

Increase that value, go into game, check gold balance, looks good, then save.
This didnt work for me. idk what im doing wrong

May 28, 2019
Are the girls in this game each has one CG and H-event only? Most of them after defeated, returned but I can no longer hire them anymore. Is there no other events for them and they're considered "completed routes"?

I'm on Normal Mode btw.

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Are the girls in this game each has one CG and H-event only? Most of them after defeated, returned but I can no longer hire them anymore. Is there no other events for them and they're considered "completed routes"?

I'm on Normal Mode btw.
Each girl has 2 events, with the last girl having like 3 or 4.

The 2nd event for a girl requires you fulfill a hidden qualifications like messing up her sleep or losing in a certain amount of turns. They're annoying to get, but pretty hot. I recommend you download a full save to see them.

May 28, 2019
The 2nd event for a girl requires you fulfill a hidden qualifications like messing up her sleep or losing in a certain amount of turns
Huh, so does that means since I completed some of them, I can't get the second H-scene anymore?
I could get a full save but tbh I like to play and get it myself. Any idea if there's a site or someone knows the specific qualifications?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Huh, so does that means since I completed some of them, I can't get the second H-scene anymore?
I could get a full save but tbh I like to play and get it myself. Any idea if there's a site or someone knows the specific qualifications?
I'm pretty sure I have a walkthrough on how to get those scenes, but yes, you WILL have to start your file over.

Nonex

Jun 15, 2017
I still don't get how to unlock the last 2 scenes event after completing hard mode in 28 days and Rachel's quest.
Anyone knows?

May 28, 2019
Cleared normal mode, two questions:

1. Were there anything else after I delivered the three items to the maid and heard her and the father talking? Not sure if this trigger too late for me and I miss stuff from the father.

2. Does this path serves no purpose at all, or maybe only in hard mode?

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
FULL HARD MODE WALKTHROUGH WITH ALL CG UNLOCKED. (W/ SAVE FILE)

`Not the most optimistic, but it get stuff done.
`This game depend quite a lot on luck, fighting the exact same enemy sometimes the girl make it out with 100 hp loss, sometimes it's 500 hp loss, sometimes it's 0, so expect some F12 re-load the game.

X2

May 31, 2018
can i hide the textbox? is there a key or option to make mc walk faster? thanks

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can i hide the textbox? is there a key or option to make mc walk faster? thanks
If you press X during the scenes, the textbox disappears. Using Shift you can walk faster, however, you have to keep pressing it. Sadly there's no option to have it toggled by default like many other RPGMaker games.

Reactions: X2
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes