4.40 star(s) 9 Votes
May 28, 2019
I'm pretty sure I have a walkthrough on how to get those scenes
You still have the conditions to get the 2nd h-scene for each girl? Friend playing and the hongfire walkthrough is dead so can't remember the specific conditions for each of them anymore.

Anyone else can help me on this please do! Mostly for normal mode btw

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
You still have the conditions to get the 2nd h-scene for each girl? Friend playing and the hongfire walkthrough is dead so can't remember the specific conditions for each of them anymore.

See that's why you do what I did and screencap the hongfire thread ~ but the photo is somewhere in my flashdrive and it'll take a lifetime to find. By the time I get it you'll probably be done with the game ~ just enjoy a vanilla experience!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Someone should post the requirements how to get all the second scenes since its so specific.

Randomly started playing this again. Here are my notes on how to get the 2nd scene for each girl. In case you guys still need it.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
By the way if anyone wanted more info on the game I've got it Spoilers though.

Would You Like to Fight For Me Netorare Hentai Eroge Circle Golden Fever (4).png

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
wtf the download link isn't taken off most of those and the other zippy one there is no button to download.. it's just the scam buttons and popups

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Ah, seems that site just blocks users in my country, had to change my vpn location. Thanks!
In the future when you come upon a thread with broken links, click on the 'Report' button in the lower left corner of the Opening Post. Posting in the thread doesn't guarantee a mod sees it. Reporting the OP does. ;)

&^*

Feb 18, 2021
So, I downloaded the game and full save file. It seemed like the two missing scenes were Rachel ones, but when I did them a third missing scene still remained.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
It's just a form of corruption. He's not interested in fucking the girls, he rather see them abused and raped. Its just a fetish, it's not for everyone.
sure.... :KEK:

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I think he's trying to say the person he quoted lost the argument and thus has sour grapes

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes