4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Quick NTR guide:
Netorare: MC's love interest has sex with a third person.
Netori: MC has sex with a third person's love interest.
Netorase: MC wants his love interest to have sex with a third person. (This game is netorase)
So is this game Netorase and not NTR? Or is it Netorase and NTR includes Netorase?
How about cuck? Is MC a cuck?
I wouldn't even go far enough to call it netorase, as he has no real attachment to the girls.

Reactions: byran47

croPath

May 10, 2017
Here is a full save if someone just wants the sex scenes.

You have to go to the suspicious mansion (Town-East, bottom right part) and talk to the woman in the back to view them.
two scenes at the bottom are still locked

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
The same way corruption games portray every woman as a brainless moron
But that's just the way I love them to be. Easy to manipulate and get addicted to dick. Though breaking the occasional headstrong one, such as Sabia in KoD, is also very fun. :evilsmile:

Reactions: Pingy

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Also, mc is clearly some sort of sociopath so he has no real interest in the women, in any romantic sense anyways, just their bodies. I quite liked this game, actually played all the way through easy mode for once, games like Thug Hero Party I couldn't possibly stomach through, but this one was completely different, nice change for me thats for sure.

Torchersphix

Aug 3, 2017
Same, can't open the archive.
For those having problems opening the archive, I was using 7zip to try to open them. I got "cannot open as archive" errors.

They extract fine using normal WinRAR
Solution for me here: . com/r/usenet/comments/2zj7yu/cannot_open_rar_file_as_archive/

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Here is a full save if someone just wants the sex scenes.

You have to go to the suspicious mansion (Town-East, bottom right part) and talk to the woman in the back to view them.
it wasnt a full save since it's lacking the last 3 scenes. Idk what those are

dcmatr

Aug 23, 2016
Great concept, definitely different from the usual stuff I've seen around here lol, nice up and translation :)

Reactions: ponyguy

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Can you get the bitches knocked up?
You can't get anyone knocked up.

The MC has one short sex scene. The rest of the game is the MC setting women up to get raped by bandits after finding out he has a fetish for it, no pregnancy.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Meh....

Might still DL but that is a bit dishearting can't get these sows knocked up

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Meh....

Might still DL but that is a bit dishearting can't get these sows knocked up
All of them don't even get corrupted either only the Knight girl. The rest just go on their lives like nothing happened at the end.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
All of them don't even get corrupted either only the Knight girl. The rest just go on their lives like nothing happened at the end.
I know it's a fetish but sex doesn't corrupt, that's not how it works.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I know it's a fetish but sex doesn't corrupt, that's not how it works.
It is how it works in glorious Hentailand. Truly a dream a world.
Clearly they just weren't fucked enough. They should've kept them around longer. What kind of fool just lets perfectly good potential sex slaves go? Hentai Gods have pity on their souls.

Reactions: byran47 and jande21

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It is how it works in glorious Hentailand. Truly a dream a world.
Clearly they just weren't fucked enough. They should've kept them around longer. What kind of fool just lets perfectly good potential sex slaves go? Hentai Gods have pity on their souls.
I don't mind corruption through sex when it's lasted a while or a constant massive gang fucking for days but all that happens here is "thanks for the fuck, off you go" not really corruption worthy.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes