C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
A very interisting story. I just feel the dad go for the daughter happened too fast, but, yet, a good story development and characters. Congrats, dev.

Reactions: Yngling

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021

The work continues at a very good pace, and chapter 6 of Young Again is getting closer and closer to completion. If it were a marathon, I think we'd be looking at the finish line in the distance by now, haha.

The good news is that I'm also making good progress on our other game, Rovering to Sussex, and I think the next update is not too far away either.

It's too early to give release dates, but my intention is to release the new chapter of one of the games next month (sometime in May), and the new chapter of the other game the following month (during June). I don't know yet which of the games will be ready first, but what I do know is that we have some exciting days ahead of us, with many surprises.
I :love: that Rovering is coming along nicely as well. Love it.

Feb 25, 2024
Weekly Report

Another week of intense work is coming to an end, and I'm very happy with the progress I've made. There are still a lot of things to do, but the release date is getting closer and closer.
For Young Again, I have about 400 images ready. In fact, the part I've already finished could be a complete chapter by itself, although it wouldn't be wise to cut the chapter here, I need to finish the missing scenes.
Speaking of work, another thing I did this week is to add a new girl to the extra gallery (that's two new girls we have in this chapter), I leave you a preview of one of the pictures of her.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes