verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
IDK for certain but usually 'early' refers to that release being not completely edited/finalized - sort of like software beta releases put out so users point out errors/bugs that are then addressed before the 'official' release.
Right my doubt is the changelog says this is a big update, and I tried couple of other links for Mega and Pixeldrain (I think), all have early in the name so wanted to know if the final version is yet to be made publicly available or the one we have has all the scenes.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Right my doubt is the changelog says this is a big update, and I tried couple of other links for Mega and Pixeldrain (I think), all have early in the name so wanted to know if the final version is yet to be made publicly available or the one we have has all the scenes.
Fair question. All I know is that with past updates I have still had only the Early version when the next update came out, so either (with previous updates) the full version got posted long enough afterward that I didn't bother or there weren't enough changes from Early -> full to bother. But that was with earlier updates so I guess we need a supporter to chime in RE the full version of this particular update. [It's also possible that there aren't enough changes that need to be made for a dev to bother with a followup release.]

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Weekly Report 16/03

Chapter 6 is going well... although there is one animation that doesn't want to come out right. I've done it 3 times already, but I always find some detail that makes me redo it, and since it's an important one (the second erotic scene of the game), it has to look good.

As for the overall progress, I can confirm that we already have 200 images of the new chapter ready, so we are approaching the halfway point, and for the time since chapter 5 was released, I think we are making good progress.

I don't think I have much more to tell you right now. Oh yes, there is one thing... I've added a woman to the bonus gallery that I forgot to include before, so remember to check out that extra gallery when the new chapter comes out.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Weekly Report - It Can't Always Be Good News... 22/03

Something bad happened this week, my video card stopped working. My old 3090 had been giving me problems for a while, losing the video signal or rebooting the computer unexpectedly, but since the last signal loss I have never been able to get image from it.

It's a shame, I really liked it because it was an EVGA 3090, a collector's card since it's the last card made by that brand before they left the GPU market (well, if we don't consider the 3090ti).

Right now I'm working with a board that's not suitable for rendering (a GTX 1660), but until I get a new GPU I'm taking the opportunity to write the script and do some coding.

The good thing is that my next board (which I will buy in these days) will be a RTX 4090, my idea is that with the increased performance of the new board I can make up for the lost time in a short time, and thinking ahead it will be a great contribution to the project as it will allow me to do more renders in less time, and that means faster updates =)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support, because if I did this only as a hobby, the loss of my board would have put an end to this project, but thanks to your support as subscribers I have the means to buy the new one.

I hope to bring you better news in the next report!

It's Here! 25/03

The new gpu has arrived. Now I just need to connect it, check that everything works fine and start rendering!

1711487834550.png

TGafy

May 14, 2020
I can't be the only person hoping that Ruby's not wearing bottoms with that apron. Soon as she turns around, open access!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I can't be the only person hoping that Ruby's not wearing bottoms with that apron. Soon as she turns around, open access!
I wouldn't mind a day where the MC has a whole weekend alone and ruby walks around bottomless with a apron or other sexy outfits

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Been there, done that. Both of us. ;)

Have to be careful around the hot cooking surfaces. :LOL:
Personally I never had a woman manage to get much cooking done if she was strutting around me naked in an apron.
That and the kitchen had to be thoroughly sanitized before cooking could be done anyways!:LOL:

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Confirmed: Ruby (MC's sister) and Emma (MC's original daughter). No one else confirmed. Of the 8 other non-incidental people that have lewd content, six of the seven the MC fucked (depending on choices) definitely aren't, the seventh the MC fucked probably isn't, and the eighth who the MC hasn't had sex with yet probably isn't.
Add cindy to the list. I don't know how far she has gone with principal but she didn't do anything with a guy before AFAIK.

Was grace virgin too? She hasn't confirmed it but her father was very protective of her so maybe?

Jul 16, 2018
Weekly Report - It Can't Always Be Good News... 22/03

Something bad happened this week, my video card stopped working. My old 3090 had been giving me problems for a while, losing the video signal or rebooting the computer unexpectedly, but since the last signal loss I have never been able to get image from it.

It's a shame, I really liked it because it was an EVGA 3090, a collector's card since it's the last card made by that brand before they left the GPU market (well, if we don't consider the 3090ti).

Right now I'm working with a board that's not suitable for rendering (a GTX 1660), but until I get a new GPU I'm taking the opportunity to write the script and do some coding.

The good thing is that my next board (which I will buy in these days) will be a RTX 4090, my idea is that with the increased performance of the new board I can make up for the lost time in a short time, and thinking ahead it will be a great contribution to the project as it will allow me to do more renders in less time, and that means faster updates =)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your support, because if I did this only as a hobby, the loss of my board would have put an end to this project, but thanks to your support as subscribers I have the means to buy the new one.

I hope to bring you better news in the next report!

It's Here! 25/03

The new gpu has arrived. Now I just need to connect it, check that everything works fine and start rendering!

View attachment 3481608
DevinHesi
Just to give us an idea... how long does it take for a single image?
Assuming you already have the location and only have to set up the characters and the camera, 15 mins for the setup, and 30 mins to render?

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Weekly Report - Back To Work!

ENGLISH

I've been working with the new graphics card for a few days now and everything is running smoothly. I can render in half the time (and sometimes even less), so I have already done several new renders for the game.

This brings up a new problem. By doing the renders so fast, I don't have time to prepare a new scene while the previous render is being done, so now the bottleneck of game development is me! haha.

I guess since this is a special occasion, I decided to share with you all the first render I did with the new card. It couldn't be anyone else but Ruby...

1712365692067.png

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Holy mother of tits and bacon! Ruby looks a lot like French Canadian actress Laurence Leboeuf (she's in Turbo Kid if you know this movie)!

(You can use Google for more pic but);
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee
Feb 25, 2024

The work continues at a very good pace, and chapter 6 of Young Again is getting closer and closer to completion. If it were a marathon, I think we'd be looking at the finish line in the distance by now, haha.

The good news is that I'm also making good progress on our other game, Rovering to Sussex, and I think the next update is not too far away either.

It's too early to give release dates, but my intention is to release the new chapter of one of the games next month (sometime in May), and the new chapter of the other game the following month (during June). I don't know yet which of the games will be ready first, but what I do know is that we have some exciting days ahead of us, with many surprises.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes