jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
I respect their choice in character design. I do think they are going for more realism.
I never said I don't respect their choices, just pointed them out in disappointment because at the start of the game I was into Anna but in the chapters that followed I thought the renders became intentionally older-looking, and I even though I wanted to want her I no longer could.

That being said, I finally got around to playing Ch5 yesterday and the Mom face has definitely de-aged again in this most recent update and now looks much more chronologically realistic again. When I posted about Anna I was remembering earlier content whereas most people probably had already played Ch5, so that may have been confusing. Seems like this update adjusted things quite a bit with her renders, so I completely agree with you that she looks realistic now (whereas in some of the middle chapters I did not think this was the case). (y)

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie when I first started playing this I was not expecting this game to mainly be a incest game. I just liked the whole Iseaki concept so I was not expecting it at all. I thought the incest thing was mainly going to be a optional paths like in most games. By time I realize it wasn't really optional and the main focus of the LI in this game after like 4 or 5 chapters in I just wanted to keep playing just to see how everything plays out I was hooked plus how can you not like or love Ruby.

While i'm still not that into pure incest games it's not enough for me not to play something unless part of makes me uncomfortable which this game did not. But I must say for a incest game this is one of the best ive seen in that genre how it handles the subject with the sister. Only thing I can criticize when it comes to the incest subject is the mother seemed to accept it a bit too quickly when it came to the MC and sister. ( I didn't play the mother's path).

Will be playing the other paths I skipped when I replay this game in the next update. ( Emma and the Mother)

Reactions: Yngling

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
is there a way to ignore Emma or to be a less appear in the game?
i like the game but that bitch disgust me
I mean you don't have to do anything with Emma. I didn't play her path I just was her friend. But she is always going to be in the story. Might be better for you to drop the game if your overly harsh opinion of a sweet girl like Emma is enough for you to not like game.

Milfs4Ever

Apr 1, 2023
I mean you don't have to do anything with Emma. I didn't play her path I just was her friend. But she is always going to be in the story. Might be better for you to drop the game if your overly harsh opinion of a sweet girl like Emma is enough for you to not like game.
I played Chapter 1 and I liked the game and all the girls, especially Anna. However, every time I see Emma, I get bored, so I stopped playing after Chapter 1. I don't care if she's sweet or not; she is ugly, and I want to continue playing the game with less Emma content.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I played Chapter 1 and I liked the game and all the girls, especially Anna. However, every time I see Emma, I get bored, so I stopped playing after Chapter 1. I don't care if she's sweet or not; she is ugly, and I want to continue playing the game with less Emma content.
She is part of the story, you don't need to date her, but she is not completely avoidable.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
her looks do change a bit later on and she looks better for story reasons. But she is always going to be in the story there is no avoiding that. This right here made me realize I honestly cant think of a single AVN where you can get rid of a LI you dislike expect for like 2 and that is late in the game. As usually they are always going to be part of the story to some degree in like 99% of AVN's

Milfs4Ever

Apr 1, 2023
her looks do change a bit later on and she looks better for story reasons. But she is always going to be in the story there is no avoiding that. This right here made me realize I honestly cant think of a single AVN where you can get rid of a LI you dislike expect for like 2 and that is late in the game. As usually they are always going to be part of the story to some degree in like 99% of AVN's
i know she is a part for the game i just want to avoid her or take a route away from her as much as it possible
do you know where the points for that routes?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i know she is a part for the game i just want to avoid her or take a route away from her as much as it possible
do you know where the points for that routes?
well there is a point where you get get locked out of her path , ( cant recall what chapter I want to say around 7 - 10 or so) but all that does is prevent you from picking the romance options. There might be a few times you can decline hanging out with her or something not that often. She is pretty much unavoidable even when you aren't on her path.

Reactions: Milfs4Ever

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I never said I don't respect their choices, just pointed them out in disappointment because at the start of the game I was into Anna but in the chapters that followed I thought the renders became intentionally older-looking, and I even though I wanted to want her I no longer could.

That being said, I finally got around to playing Ch5 yesterday and the Mom face has definitely de-aged again in this most recent update and now looks much more chronologically realistic again. When I posted about Anna I was remembering earlier content whereas most people probably had already played Ch5, so that may have been confusing. Seems like this update adjusted things quite a bit with her renders, so I completely agree with you that she looks realistic now (whereas in some of the middle chapters I did not think this was the case). (y)
Oh, my bad.

Still for my tastes, I'm just not in it for Anna. So I hope the game doesn't mined me switching her off as a love interest.

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Oh, my bad.

Still for my tastes, I'm just not in it for Anna. So I hope the game doesn't mined me switching her off as a love interest.
yeah I didn't play the Anna or the Emma romance even. The only thing that seemed a bit off to me was how quickly the mother ( Anna) was accepting of the relationship. I think it might of made more sense potentially if I did her romance , so next update I plan to replay the game and play her path to see if it does make more sense.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
when the MC buys flowers for his mom, the florist reminds me a lot of Adrienne Barbeau.... an older actress from the 80's... she was kind of a sex symbol back in the day...

Reactions: Sasanid

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
when the MC buys flowers for his mom, the florist reminds me a lot of Adrienne Barbeau.... an older actress from the 80's... she was kind of a sex symbol back in the day...
JFC how old are you?? :ROFLMAO: I'm old enough to remember the name and face (and tits, obv). But I'm like frickin 100 and she was quite a bit before my time. :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes