• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Brok TheDog You know that pressing H should hide that along any other interface?
:FacePalm: By pressing H the text disappears. The goal is not to erase everything, but to be able to see the animations clearly with the text to read, without having a huge black bar right in the middle of the screen. Otherwise add the censor tag on this one.

dreamtype

Jan 6, 2022
I agree with you. This is one of only 2 games that I can think of (the other being Red Lucy) where the dev seems to intentionally make the mom character look older than they should for the age of the kid(s) they have. Don't know if it is a personal pref of these mods or whether they are trying to expand the market appeal of their games? :unsure: But it definitely stands out (and not IMHO in a good way) when the vast majority of games lean heavily the other way (making their characters look younger).
I like the authenticity of the milf. Most milfs in this site looks like teenagers and I more or less detest that.
I respect their choice in character design. I do think they are going for more realism. Not everyone ages so like Heidi Klum especially when they are a single parent. I'm actually surprised and a little impressed by some of the hookups in the game.

That being said, that's not my preference. I prefer more the Icstor or Lewdlabs version of milfs.

Reactions: Catblaster69

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Anyone else have this error when trying to play Season 2 - Chapter 5? Tried loading an old save and got an error and even tried starting a new game to see if that would work and got this error.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Anyone else have this error when trying to play Season 2 - Chapter 5? Tried loading an old save and got an error and even tried starting a new game to see if that would work and got this error.
Does that keep happening if you click ignore?

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
how do i get the pregnancy talk with emma and ruby that happens in chapter 2 and 4 according to the mod as far as i can recall i never got that and i always creampie them?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
The sex scenes need more passion. They just fly by with no vocalization (written or out loud), intimacy, or getting off! Very boring orgasms for the man AND the woman! That's not how screwing is in my house! Truly a bummer for an above-average game in every other respect.

I mean ... it is a sex game after all. How about emphasizing the sex? Makes sense, right?

Last edited:

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How can I get the grandma hot spring scene? I chose the hot spring but the game says I have no reason to be there....

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Grace is an alien that molts her skin like salamanders.

Seriously speaking, what a big bug! Incredible that being from such an old chapter, only now someone has noticed it (or has been willing to report it)
I thought they were just related to the Addams family and Thing was making a cameo.

He comes in "handy" when she's alone and all the batteries are dead.

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Oh, this game is pretty good, I didn't remember it being this good, I think I played a very early version...

Anyway! I like the models, like the scenes, now the thing with this game is that the incest doesn't feel like incest because of the whole "in a different body" plot, of course that doesn't change the fact that your "sister" and "mom" doesn't know you aren't you so that's the only real incest here, not counting Emma as full incest either.

Reactions: Sagf

ChadFast

Jul 19, 2021
I've been saying this for a while, but I can't wait until Emma and Lucas find out the MC is "Dad". While it will come as a shock to Anna and Ruby, it will be huge for Emma especially and even if it never happens in the game, perhaps Zargon can throw in maybe a dream sequence with all of their true reactions? Still want to see where that goes.

Reactions: Yngling

jllkfsdj

Apr 19, 2019
He had older girl friend and had his daughter in his 14. Her daughter have first kid in her 15. Now he is abou 45. I did not see him about 10 years. Maybe he is grangrandfather now.
And they are not gypsies. But make some bad decisions in their lives.

If you ask about my sister its because no one can stay with her ;)
Fair enough. If it happened in Eastern or Southern Europe they would've definitely been Gypsies. ;) Cause that happens only with them here. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes