VN - Ren'Py - Young Again [S2 Ch. 5 Public] [Zargon_games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Tiz

Enjoyed it a lot, with a decent story that keeps you engaged and it had great realistic renders (no horse dicks or jumbo tits). The choices feel a bit lack luster at the moment, with having either little consequence or an obvious "good" choice, but there's some hints that this could improve with time.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Onefiftyone

The dialogue to sexual content ratio in this game is like 1000:1, meaning for every 1000 lines of dialogue you'll see maybe 1 image. And that image, for the most part, is a fully clothed tease.

There are three actual sex scenes in this entire game, two of them are with a character you establish no chemistry with, who dominates your character in two very poorly animated sequences. The other involves a very ugly character model. The rest of the content in this game is light foreplay.

You can pull this off if the writing and renders are both top tier, but this game's writing is pretty poor, so it's relying on decent renders. The characters you're interested in, ten chapters later, are still just a tease.

I'd suggest Zargon Games stop building toward a momentous conclusion and begin to speed up the narrative. Otherwise, I'd recommend we all wait until chapter 26, when the MC's penis finally touches someone interesting.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

remy1205

5 star because :
    • No unrealistic superhuman model
    • No huge badonker
    • Milf model are accurate and doesn't look like supermodel again
    • Chubby girl need some love too
    • Good story line
  4. 3.00 star(s)

taboo_lover

3 stars, so average game...
    The good:
    Some choices(self explanatory)
    Nice level of tease
    If you prefer underaged characters, there are few
    Variety of scenes and later in the game, rendering becomes really nice
    No bugs, language is good.

The bad:
    Rendering
    Story
    Characters
    Almost no lewd, it`s mostly teasing
    Overall, average game, with some potential.

The dev is getting better. That`s what's most exciting. This is another one hyped game, but it has potential to grow...
    Dev keep up working, you will get in top 10 if you continue like this...
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

The gameplay is great and the characters engaging however the game just abruptly ends. I was so confused most of the game is practically teasing and the majority of sex scenes is just a bj and how abruptly it ended with zero explanation on how he was young again has led me to this rating.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

satan1972

Young Again has a decent story line, good and varied Character models; with Emma's model standing out as something new to look at in a sea of copy cat Models being used across different games; and over all good renders in all the screens.

Im hoping all the female characters become "bangable" by the end of the game, even the main charactors former wife. Also hoping for at least some 3somes and maybe a harem; but game would still rate a 5 without it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Vollezar

Chapter 9 version.
    Enjoyed the game so far.
    I do prefer the story in this game over the other that is super similar.
    I almost quit playing because of one event, but it turns out it's avoidable so I kept going.
    MC is a pretty likeable dude, so I hope I won't confuse him too much and break him. LOL. Seriously give this one a go.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Jnx

This one is okay. I say after coming back to it a year later... There's not any glaring issues with the game. Although, I will say I had to load the previous save in "Season 2" twice to get it work for whatever reason. The english is "better than most" on this site. There's still a lot of lines that are not very natural sounding or a bit robotic/monotone. But I didn't want to claw my eye out. But the story, models, and dialogue just make this a very middle of the road average game. If the dev decided to finish the game at the end of season 1 I'd consider upping my rating by a star, but alas, another Patreon milk farm has been created.

You play as a guy that dies and gets reincarnated into someone that he saved. MC is tasked by a goddess to fix his old family's life within a year while being in the new body. So he does. Helps the son get out of trouble, makes the daughter more confident (by sleeping with her?), and gets the ex-wife a new relationship. All while piloting the body of a (supposedly) 19 year old. And making the body have relations with his family as well? There's two layers of incest and I just don't care for this fetish. There are 3.5 billion women on the planet, all are better than your mom or sister, bro. Anyway. Season two comes about because MC hasn't slept with ruby yet and there's an android size limit.

TLDR, Boring dialogue, less than stellar models, and the story is finished so why keep going?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

cib64

Great game, definitely recommend others to play.
    Story is great, simple and cute. And with Mafia thing, i hope Zargon_games develope that part of the story well.
    Characters are lovable and cute in their own ways without being overly sexy and goddess looking.
    Good luck to Zargon_games for future development of the game.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Im really close to rate it 1. Why would i do that? first:

Played episode 11 to 13 and I didnt experiment that thing of rejecting the mother and having to see her content anyway.
    There is more sexual content than before, still sex scenes are a little average in how they are shot, theya re very much default camera work.
    Ruby is progesing in a way that is clearly a person design while the shy girl surprisingly is conquered earlier.

Anyway, the 2 main issues that I found in the previous episodes are fixed, so the rating goes up to 3 stars. The 2 that are missing depend on either quality, which so far is average, or content, which right now is also pretty much average, so, it will be imposible for me to rate it higher.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

The storytelling in this game is fantastic. While the fappability is low, and you really have to wait between sexy scenes, it only heightens the story aspect. My biggest complaint is that it's only chapter 9 and I want more. :D
  12. 5.00 star(s)

RaBuddy

Oh, a game where you get a free redheaded sister and your job is to be really nice to people. I love it.

I have mixed feelings about the super serious mob debt storyline and would like to say the writer has earned my trust. So, I will. And I'll be sure to just really enjoy the redhead family time regardless of where this train is heading.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Gray21

I like the premise, and in general its pretty well written, but it can get annoying at times, especially when the story focuses on Lucas. The highlights are all part of the main characters new family, Anna and Ruby are both great and cute characters and i wanted more content with them. Overall its a good story and i look forward for more, and its a recommend.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Resch

Ok, you have my attention!

Was just looking for another "decent" VN to pass the time between releases of some of the other big ones out there. Instead I stumbled onto another gem.

Story is different and refreshing. While it takes some normal tropes in Adult VNs it does it in a completely different way. It also has a deeper story and more compassion than you normally find in an Adult VN.

Graphics are good and the story is great! Looking forward to future chapters.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

maankamara

I did not really enjoy my experience with this one.

In conclusion I have to say that the side characters would make a better game without the main characters. And even if it would be plain cliché, the main story would be better without the beginning twist.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

MrFriendly

Pros: Interesting plot, Ruby is beautiful, at least one MILF, updates are consistent, it's a slow burn so not a lot of sexual content but a focus on character development.

Cons: Some fetishes aren't optional when first encountered, Lucas is a dumbass, every update doesn't include sexual content (it's a slow burn which I like but I know that not everyone is into that).

The premise of the game is interesting and creates an odd take on the traditional incest plot. Otherwise the side plot which involves Lucas seems to be the only thing which is developing beyond the standard "fuck them all" plot which we see in a lot of games these days. Zoe, the girlfriend, isn't in the game as often as people may prefer since she was the main source of any sexual content. The characters are developing into more than the typical stereotypes, however I am worried that the developer has quite a few that still need some story time. It is early though so I am hopeful that we shall spend time with all of the characters eventually.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

frapstar

I like the story and the characters! I am curious how it continues with the development with the new family.
    Hope there will be new updates soon so that the story continues. Keep up the good work! +++++
  18. 4.00 star(s)

m0us3r

(Ch.7)
    The story is interesting. There are many characters, including some pretty females, though the most beautiful of them (like Veronica) appear only briefly, in few scenes. (I hope there would be more of them in next releases though.)
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Morgane_Swann

I'm glad i found this VN. Relly it's really great.
    But...
    There is always a "But"
    I don't really like the path with Emma, I really wanted to have more choice with her. Like I don't want to do certains things. Little bit creepy for me, so with just a bit more liberty with this path it will be more interesting (just my advice obviously subjectiv)
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Vechernyaya

This game is good with some nice girls, but the dev seems to like forcing the MC to have sex and this is something I really dislike.
    Zoe's scenes were acceptable because it's the starting situation of the character, even if I would still prefer to have the choice, but then the dev forced us to a second character and finaly gave us the choice in the next update, this is the kind of thing that can make me drop a game real fast and I hope it won't happen again. The sister character is interesting and I hope the game will let me focus on her if this is what I want. There's also a fighting scene that was rather boring and painful to play.

Edit : And unsurprisingly, you are forced to the sister, the relationship with her is mandatory, preventing playthrough where you focus exclusively on other characters, seriously limiting the game replayability, and forcing you to cheat on her if you want other girls.