VN - Ren'Py - Young Again [S2 Ch. 5 Public] [Zargon_games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

hectorh

I came to this VN expecting another clone of the many similar ones out there. However, after reading Ch 1 to 6, I am hooked. I cannot wait for the next Chapter. The characters have depth and the author has put a lot of effort in the quality of the movement and renders. I loved the fighting mini-game...
  2. 5.00 star(s)

yihman1

This game has really good writing. Interesting characters, and nice build up. I can't think of this story having been done before either so it's not a clone of anything. It has got a subtle level of magical elements that are not over done and in there to make it fit the plot. Plus the red head is cute as fuck, plus they some how managed to make a cute chubby girl that looks real which isn't too fat. A nice plump girl that is not too fat which is a rare body type to find.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Helios82

I've been on this thread for a long time. But I never tried the game thinking that there wouldn't be enough content to have fun and at least not enough to get an idea of the story. Last night I installed it and I was quite surprised by the story and its characters. I love the idea of coming back to life as a handsome young man and having a goal in this new life. The story is catchy. And you want to know how the story is going to end, so I always want more of a game with a good background. I can't wait to see what happens next. Graphically very nice, the characters are all well done, the story is great (from what we've seen) and finally a chubby character that makes this game very different from the rest. This game should be followed very closely.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Cynicaladm

The story is well told, the pacing is good.. more VN than game, but it's shaping up to be very good, with a few original touches and a decent variety in situations and girls..
    the absence of a harem tag makes me hope we won't be necessarily forced in that direction, even though by the looks of it the MC has an opening with most if not all of the women of the game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

asdcvb

A really good game with 5 star potential.
    Ruby as a character is very likable.
    The relationship feels natural, and sweet.

I appreciate what is done with the other characters as well, though Ruby is my favorite. I hope to see romantic endings for each character. My main complaint is forced romance. You have to treat every character romantically, including Emma and Ann. I wish you could lock in some romance paths and close others as friends. If that happens this game will be a 5 star game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Alex Lem

A wonderful story that is not like anything I've played before. MC is a very nice guy. The girls are amazing. I can't give this game less than 5 stars because at the moment there is nothing in this game that I don't like. I'm really looking forward to a good happy ending with pregnancies, and weddings whether it's harem or individual endings, yes I love romance :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

Its a good game I like the plot. Its fun to relive the younger years again. Renders and girls are nice and lewd scenes are hot too. Choices are matters. I'm looking forward to new updates in the future.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Ass Man

This game is preety good, didn't download it earlier because of the overview, i thought it was going to be like My best deal or Betrayed, and i don't really like those kind of games. But decided to give it a shot and i'm very glad that i did it.

The story ain't much original, you die, you are given another chance but with some tasks to complete, you are a good looking guy that lives with his mother and sister, has the tipical shy girl and the tipical crazy girl, a friend that is a perv and girls thinks he is creepy etc, but the writting is pretty good and the characters are all well written which makes them adorable and interesting, the writting has some few grammar errors but it's rare and doesn't compromise anything.

The renders are pretty good too, nothing to complain and the animations are ok, ain't the best that i've ever seen but ain't the worst either.

The reason i'm giving this game 4 stars instead of 5 it's because of the shorts chapters, i understand that making a game alone is difficult, and most of the devs do it more as a hobbie than a job, but still, the chapters had like 15-20 min of gameplay, for me it's still pretty short, and if the chapters are going to have this pace until the end, than this game will be completed only in 2023.

It's a lovely game, congrats to the dev, i'm curious asf to see how little Emma will look when she looses weight and how the relationship with Ruby will develop.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

icesherbet

I like Ruby. And I like the way Sebastian behaves for his mom and people around him. And thanks god, that blue goddess did not offer any superpower in the beginning lol.
    Too sad, it is still a bit early version. It seems that Zoe and that crazy headmaster are only options for now.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Opptimuss

Hey I loved this game. The rendering is great. The story is going well. I love Ruby, her eyes, her skin color, her clothes, my favorite character in the game, I can't wait to play more. Go on and good luck.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

sotorojo

I loved this game. The writing is better than most, and the choices seem natural. The MC is a guy I can relate to, and can be a decent fellow while also pursuing sex with the women of the game. Renders of Ruby, and Anne are unique, and well done. I quickly forgot about the supernatural origins of the story, because the life of the MC seems very natural and believable.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Garu_dg

First of all, this is an excellent game and everything I say here will be from a constructive point of view.

(The Story 10/10)
    The story of the game itself is original, I've been playing and translating visual novels +18 into Spanish for a few months now, but I haven't come across such a story yet.

(Renders 8/10)
    The renders are pretty decent for what is the first game of the Dev. Obviously it needs improvement, but we won't demand so much for being his first game.

(Models 9/10)
    The models of the characters are well chosen and I like that the age range is respected, that is, that an older person looks like an older person and not like a young 18 year old.

(Characters' personalities 10/10)
    The characters' personalities are nice and it's easy to empathize with them.

(MC 10/10)
    The MC both the model and his personality are excellent, I have nothing bad to say.

(PD)
    As a last point I would like to say to the Dev, PLEASE DO A STORY WITH CINDY (THE SCHOOL GIRL). I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT GIRL FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER.​
  13. 4.00 star(s)

BobN290

I'm enjoying this one. The story is intriguing enough to keep me interested and there are no endless runs of dialogue. I wish the landlord/mother were better looking, but the game is better than many.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

SIMOICARO

Nice plot, not the usual one but interesting start. And really different caracters I wish to discover better in game later (sooner in time). Also graphics is really good, skin of persons, eyes, clotes and especially cum is really well made. I'd like to see more.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for this Game is:

Pros:
    + Graphics Great
    + Characters Great
    + Nice Story
    + Long Playing time
    + Hot Sex
    + No Grinding
    + Fantastic Animation

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:
    Nice Story, not that much text wanting you to skip, Great Animation, not that much Sex, but still great gaming without getting bored.

Overall:
    A Nice Story, Great Characters.
    Definitely worth the Download.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

anotomfool

Very underrated game.

The characters are lovable especially the Mom and Sister.

all dialogues feel natural, you won't be bored by dialogues or conversations.

my favourite moments are with the sister.

hope this one gets super popular
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Condemned77

The explanation from aurora makes no sense, if there is a quick and simple "plan b" why bother sending him back when the guy your sending back has already complicated things once, why risk it again?

Why do you need to do tasks to be sent back when choosing "plan b" wouldnt get them done either?

The story apart from that is ok but why does MC bow like a simp to the first girl for a blowjob? this is not some horny teenager but an adult with full life experiences under his belt.

The animations are nice and smooth and unlike most games they dont have a huge pause before they start, so well done on that.

Art quality is good but nothing special.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

kamimed

Disclaimer: I will never rate 1/5 or 5/5 a game that is still in development.

I really like the almost isekai plot:

- MC is a boring asshat before truck-kun
    - No truck-kun but car-kun is ok too
    - Not Aqua level annoying goddess but close enough

I like the idea behind the story, although there are a few things that need improved:
    • MC is an old dude in a youngster body, and he is not acting his age at all, imagine speaking to your dad or some old guy but in a body of a 18yo (Have a look at umbrella academy, Number 5, for inspiration).
    • while I like the non erotic animations, unless they are easy to do, maybe you should focus more on the erotic scenes more, they are good but kinda short.
    • regarding the renders, I have seen better, and I have seen way worse, this will improve with time.
    • While it is good that the DEV chose to use chapters instead of days, at least this game is a little bit more time aware, the bad part man the chapters are short, at least it was good quality.
    It is a good game to play but a bit short for 0.3
  19. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

wow finally a new game with time-space correlation
    I like the new setup of the story its different from the others to parallel corrupt two families while being young again is amazing

the animation is good the girls are sexy I hope he will corrupt his own wife again and NTR would be nice optional subplot
  20. T
    5.00 star(s)

Thialf

Review v 0.3:

Story: the MC is a middle aged man who has been neglecting his wife, son and daughter for years. Shortly after the start of the game, the MC dies in a traffic accident while saving some young guy who's the same age as his own children. Since this was not supposed to happen, the MC gets, by Divine intervention, reincarnated in the body of the young guy who was supposed to have died. But, he needs to promise that he'll improve the life of his old family, otherwise he'll die for good.

The young guy (now MC) turns out to be the best friend of the old MC's son and the crush of the old MC's daughter. Also because of his suddenly changed character, also becomes very attractive to the young MC's sister and mother.

This premise sets the stage for several hot not-quite-incest situations and although we are still in the early stages of the story, the dev makes good use of the situation. All the characters are quite deep and interesting, both externally and internally. My personal favourite is the slightly chubby old MC's daughter, who the young MC has to get into shape.

All in all, great premise which is being worked to great effect so far.

The only negative point of this game is that it is fairly linear so far. It seems to point to a harem involving both his new and his old family, but, since we are still early in the story, we have to see. At the moment there is nothing really to complain about so I won't substract any stars from the rating.

Conclusion: solid 5 star game. I have to admit it is partially bases on the promise of future content but what is there at the moment is truly excellent and well worth of this rating.