_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Nr 2: the story is nice, the writing is a 9/10. but whole 9 chapters and Neither Sister nor Former Daughter has been fcked yet by MC? Are you trying to blue-ball everyone? or even the Mom? or hell even the goddess haven't gotten laid with the Mc.. only Zoe and sure there is a promise of a 3-some, but its after 3 challenges and only 2 have been done so far?
You'd probably be better off playing games without the Romance tag.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
@Zargon_games: I don't know that much about coding, so therefore maybe a stupid question: would it be possible to do the locked images in a similar way to Koga3's unlocker? There it's easier to see if you have reached all possible images.

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Really enjoying this so far. Yes, it's a bit slow - well apart from Zoe - but that makes it more believable. I want to like games like Birds Sing Even at Night but when you're sucking and fucking by day 2 it hasn't left the story with anywhere important to go and there was no time to build up any emotional investment in the characters. Even Chloe 18 isn't that fast!

Reactions: cib64 and Lexkar83

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I dont know why patreon devs keepmaking these incest-ish setups to not make it full incest. I mean, either you do it or dont do it at all. Having sex with the family of my body, but not my mind, and on the other side the family of my mind but not my body.

Its reaching "VN dead fathers" levels of meme.

And regarding the running animations... well, i would definetly use that render time for other stuff, some scenes could definetly use 1 or 3 more renders, which would be between 33% and 100% more than what those ones have.

Im in episode 3 and i fear a lot of stuff is gonna dissappoint me.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
@Zargon_games: I don't know that much about coding, so therefore maybe a stupid question: would it be possible to do the locked images in a similar way to Koga3's unlocker? There it's easier to see if you have reached all possible images.
Yes, I have already fixed that by using the same method that KoGa3 uses in his mod to differentiate the locked scenes with the ones that aren't available yet. Anyway if you want to use the unlocker you'll have to download his mod, it won't be included by default in the game.

Reactions: KoGa3 and J.R.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
When developers do that (put locked boxes for future scenes), is it providing hopeful anticipation, or is it cruel teasing?
Cruel teasing, of course! , next chapter will come with 15 gallery pages all locked :LOL:

Seriously speaking, I may have to add one more page to the gallery, it seems to me that the scenes that are still to be unlocked will not be enough.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Cruel teasing, of course! , next chapter will come with 15 gallery pages all locked :LOL:

Seriously speaking, I may have to add one more page to the gallery, it seems to me that the scenes that are still to be unlocked will not be enough.
Ummm .. more scenes ... YEAH !!!!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
So, just finished Chapter 9, so caught up again with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyways, really enjoying this game thus far, thank you for it, and looking forward for Chapter 10.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Topoll

May 2, 2021
[QUOTE = "Teflonmike, publicación: 3821086, miembro: 1524141"]
No es un mal comienzo, Ingrish no está tan mal, pero la "mamá" es fea como el pecado ... Estaré pendiente de esto.
[/ CITA]
I'm completely in love with the mother

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
how did you get the last three in the first row?
find emma instead of ruby in the shower.
choose zoe and mc's son instead of ruby and emma in the class.
choose emma and ruby in the class then punch the dude who threw the apple and you will get a scene with cynthia.

Reactions: Austin8995
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes