Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
Do any of think this kind of game where your soul transferred to other people's body is a fake incest? I can't help but think they are.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Months ago there was the discussion of which is the actual Incest? Incest of the mind with his old family, or incest of the body with his new. In the first case, it was incest in his mind, but not the family. In the latter, he had no connection to them, but they would see it as incest.

I expect both are considered taboo, though for different reasons.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Whether the MC has sex with Emma or Ruby, social definitions of incest apply. While his current body is not blood or otherwise related to Emma, he is her father. His current body is blood related to Ruby.

From his perspective, only Emma counts as incest.

Legally, assuming there are anti-incest laws in the game universe and MC location, and from the POV of society, only Ruby would qualify.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Months ago there was the discussion of which is the actual Incest? Incest of the mind with his old family, or incest of the body with his new. In the first case, it was incest in his mind, but not the family. In the latter, he had no connection to them, but they would see it as incest.

I expect both are considered taboo, though for different reasons.
Either way, it's incest for someone. Even if it isn't incest in his mind, it is for his new mother and sister.

Reactions: Dragon59

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Would there maybe be someone to share the infos from the latest Patreon/Subscribestar post?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is the girl in the leftmost in the op banner romanceable?

Always interested with girls that have realistic average body proportions.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
So... What got updated? Just the Ruby's night file?

Edit: That supershort scene had no business being a separate client when it could've just been an extra scene before/after the new chapter that's coming.

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Yes, she is romanceable.
Thanks. And is her arc the usual standard losing weight story and she will lose weight later in the game or it's actually different?

The game's I played with this body type always go with the girl wanting to lose weight story instead of an interesting arc like a normal Bodied girl.

• Haha
Reactions: lordfridge9
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes