Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
anyone know what tool to use to get the play listed cuz i like some of the music and cant find the music and all in game plz help ty

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Reactions: BVonkX

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The real questions we should be asking when it comes to the ic, do we get dastardly no relations mentioning content or sweet, wholesome and taboo family friendly dirty talking relations mentioning content?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Thanks. And is her arc the usual standard losing weight story and she will lose weight later in the game or it's actually different?

The game's I played with this body type always go with the girl wanting to lose weight story instead of an interesting arc like a normal Bodied girl.
Yes, it is exactly like you said. She wants to loose weight.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
it could've just been an extra scene before/after the new chapter that's coming.
I'll have to respectfully disagree :p We follow the MC's POV in this story so it would hurt the storytelling and the immersion to suddenly switch the POV. So I'm thankful for Zargon's choice on the matter (y) Then again, I'm probably a weirdo since the break of immersion is one of my biggest pet peeves in adult VN...^^

And on the practical side, it was a bonus for his supporters teased in the main game so it's probably more convenient to do a stand-alone (maybe, other short stories will be included down the line?). It doesn't require to download everything again and the dev doesn't have to deal with an "extra" version of the main game that would scream "paywall". Here, it's clearly a little something in between two releases as a thank you for his supporters.

Whats with all these games having the harem tags in the initial releases but sneakily removing them in later updates? There's more than 10 games I can remember that used to have the harem tag which silently got removed in recent updates
The relationships aren't mutually exclusive at the moment so it feels like harem is still in the cards (maybe not in a way where you end up with all the girls in a big mansion but rather in a way where you don't miss much content in your playthrough if you want to be a womanizer?).
Ruby and Emma are good buddies, I'm sure they'll be happy to share down the line even if they're a bit possessive when it comes to who's got dibs to jerk you off during your sleep :ROFLMAO: And a threesome is already coming our way with the two naughty sisters! ^^

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'll have to respectfully disagree :p We follow the MC's POV in this story so it would hurt the storytelling and the immersion to suddenly switch the POV. So I'm thankful for @Zargon's choice on the matter (y) Then again, I'm probably a weirdo since the break of immersion is one of my biggest pet peeves in adult VN...^^
With respect, that's kinda nonsense imo. We've seen the MC in scenes already where they aren't necessarily the main pov, and he's still in the scene with Ruby anyway.

And on the practical side, it was a bonus for his supporters teased in the main game so it's probably more convenient to do a stand-alone (maybe, other short stories will be included down the line?). It doesn't require to download everything again and the dev doesn't have to deal with an "extra" version of the main game that would scream "paywall". Here, it's clearly a little something in between two releases as a thank you for his supporters.
From a practical standpoint, writing a few lines of code to make a file that you can add to your already existing game would be better than making an entierly new folder for such a short scene, imo that is. I don't know what you mean by having to "download everything again" but that is exactly what you need to do anyway with it being an entire separate folder.
If you mean that you need to download the previous episode then it makes even more sense to have it as a part of the next episode.
Also, it's already behind a paywall, only difference is that maingame is the only one that gets released eventually,potentially that is. It's beside the point if it doesn't anyway since someone will share it here.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I don't know what happened that they reposted chapter 9 to "latest updates", it certainly wasn't requested by me since chapter 10 is coming out at the end of this week.

Edit: Oh , I see now that Ruby's night was uploaded here. Well, I hope you like it , a little something while you wait for chapter 10 hehe.

Last edited:

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
With respect, that's kinda nonsense imo. We've seen the MC in scenes already where they aren't necessarily the main pov, and he's still in the scene with Ruby anyway.
I don't remember any scene without the MC but since I've played each release only once, I can be wrong. A change of POV out of nowhere would have felt super weird in my opinion but to each his own ^^

If you mean that you need to download the previous episode then it makes even more sense to have it as a part of the next episode.
Nah, I mean, since it's a standalone, you just need to download a short game instead of downloading 1 gb of content with the main game included ^^ I don't care much about that but it's still an issue for some.
As you said, it could also be a patch to put into your main game and then Bob's your uncle but if someone hasn't kept the main game between the two releases, he's fucked and has to download everything for a short scene :p

Also, it's already behind a paywall, only difference is that maingame is the only one that gets released eventually,potentially that is. It's beside the point if it doesn't anyway since someone will share it here.
The main game has a public release so it's free. A paywall on the main game (with censored content for example) and one for bonus renders, wallpapers, short stories, comics and whatnot, it's definitely not the same in my book. And this kind of bonus content doesn't always leak (I feel it's fair to let the dev have a little something more to give to his supporters if missing it has no impact whatsoever on the player's overall enjoyment while playing the main game), even for some of the bigger games.

I don't know what happened that they reposted chapter 9 to "latest updates", it certainly wasn't requested by me since chapter 10 is coming out at the end of this week.
Ruby's short story has been added! I don't think it was supposed to end up here but there's a silver lining since you get a bit more visibility in the latest updates! :p

The last chapters were great, I'm hyped for the next one! (y)

Reactions: EZ8lt and _13_
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes