Jul 29, 2021
The relationships aren't mutually exclusive at the moment so it feels like harem is still in the cards (maybe not in a way where you end up with all the girls in a big mansion but rather in a way where you don't miss much content in your playthrough if you want to be a womanizer?).
Ruby and Emma are good buddies, I'm sure they'll be happy to share down the line even if they're a bit possessive when it comes to who's got dibs to jerk you off during your sleep :ROFLMAO: And a threesome is already coming our way with the two naughty sisters! ^^
Thats even worse as there are currently no consequences either good or bad for the MC sleeping around with multiple women. Being able to sleep with everyone in one playthrough isn't a harem, fucking multiple women behind their backs too isn't a harem and neither is having group sex and threesomes.
The dev is the one who has the storyboard planned out and either there will be a harem or there won't be. There's no in between or "still in the cards" as the devs usually have a general idea of how the story pans out and whether there will be a harem ending or not.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
can someone plz tell me what tool to use to get the play listed with in game plz cuz i like the songs and the music folder is no where to be found
You have to "Unren" the game files. The tool can be found on F95zone in the Tools & Tutorials section here.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
Thats even worse as there are currently no consequences either good or bad for the MC sleeping around with multiple women. Being able to sleep with everyone in one playthrough isn't a harem, fucking multiple women behind their backs too isn't a harem and neither is having group sex and threesomes.
There are some consequences but nothing that has forced the MC to make a "drastic" choice. If you go for both Emma and Ruby, you end up with a kinky pajama party of some sort with the two ladies. I don't know if this will end in a harem but I like where this is going if you are greedy :p

The dev is the one who has the storyboard planned out and either there will be a harem or there won't be. There's no in between or "still in the cards" as the devs usually have a general idea of how the story pans out and whether there will be a harem ending or not.
By "still in the cards", I meant that at the moment, it's still in the realm of the possibilities since going for one girl didn't end your relationship with the other. I was trying to reassure you a little (in case you weren't up to date and thought en event in the game made the harem ending impossible or something) since you seemed pretty bummed out about the impossibility of any harem... ^^
Anyway I don't know if this will end in a harem or if the MC will have to make a decision for the end game at some point or if relationships will remain casual till the end... And the only time the dev mentioned the harem ending on this thread, he said "maybe".

Please an option for Natalie to be with the mc in the future :D
Pretty sure the dev stated several times she wan't a LI...^^ And he did his best so the player wouldn't be regretful about it :p

• Sad
Reactions: dacris69

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
What is ruby's night standalone ? Is it neccessary ?
Just an extra scene originally meant for Patreons only, but now leaked here. Not necessary at all, just a few images and a dozen lines of text or so, but give it a try, it's still not bad.

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
Hi, I understand well. The final version is there are many loose ends and I have 6 images in the gallery, those are for the Paterons?

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes