Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I love this game, but the the updates always feels so short. (They are not, but that's how much I enjoy the game)

I will wait for another 3 updates before I play again.

Good game dev. Love it. I'm very impatient for the story to continue. :)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I love this game, but the the updates always feels so short. (They are not, but that's how much I enjoy the game)

I will wait for another 3 updates before I play again.

Good game dev. Love it. I'm very impatient for the story to continue. :)
I was surprised. I liked it too.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I was surprised. I liked it too.
It's better to have low expectations and be pleasantly surprised, than to be hyped and get disappointed... so for those who haven't tried the game yet, don't expect too much! haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: notme222

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Under-promise and over-deliver ;) Have to say though, the standalone should have included the jerkoff scene for a little more context. If its standalone, it should stand on its own imho, incase ya'll do that more often. ;)

I'm a fan. Keep up the good work.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
saying Ruby's night...Still see nothing new with scenes. Only thing i noticed are grammar and spelling fixes not worth a download if you played the previous version. but if you haven't played the game would suggest it, def worth a play through

May 26, 2018
Please forgive me, because I REALLY LIKE this game, but a version 9 Final after 2 to3 months of having a version 9 is not only ridiculous but redundant, when the developer COULD have spent that time on version 10. Sorry, but it almost makes me feel as if he is dragging out the updates to skim/scam/milk as much money as he can from his supporters.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
saying Ruby's night...Still see nothing new with scenes. Only thing i noticed are grammar and spelling fixes not worth a download if you played the previous version. but if you haven't played the game would suggest it, def worth a play through
You do realise Ruby's Night is a standalone download and not part of the main game right?

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Please forgive me, because I REALLY LIKE this game, but a version 9 Final after 2 to3 months of having a version 9 is not only ridiculous but redundant, when the developer COULD have spent that time on version 10. Sorry, but it almost makes me feel as if he is dragging out the updates to skim/scam/milk as much money as he can from his supporters.
I'm pretty sure chapter 9 Final came out a while ago and chapter 10 will release very soon. Even Ruby's Night came out over a month ago, it just finally leaked here this week. Chapter 9 was released in June, so it's only been 2 months and chapter 10 is almost here. How can anyone talk about milking when it's been less than 3 months?

Reactions: PhineasFlynn
May 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure chapter 9 Final came out a while ago and chapter 10 will release very soon. Even Ruby's Night came out over a month ago, it just finally leaked here this week. Chapter 9 was released in June, so it's only been 2 months and chapter 10 is almost here. How can anyone talk about milking when it's been less than 3 months?
Never said I believed he was doing so, just that I was almost feeling like that was happening. Like I said, I REALLY like this game. Even if it is slower that shit on the interesting characters ( Ruby and Emma).

• Angry
Reactions: unknown78

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quick question for fans.

Why do people like the Emma/Ruby combo so much?

I mean Ruby is definitely my goal... one of the hottest characters on F95. (Redheads does the trick for me, and Ruby's face is just VERY attractive to me, with enough of a personality to makes me 100% on team Ruby.)

But although I did not mind her (Emma) lewd content (I mean a naked female will always turn my head) and I think her personality is very sweet. I just do not feel any sexual attraction towards her. I mean I loved building up her confidence, but I eventually turned her down and subsequently, the Ruby, Zoe combo was much more to my liking.

I mean I see Zoe is kind of a pseudo GF for the MC and she is much more fun for me on the sexual side then Emma.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not trying to fat shame Emma, but I just do not find her attractive...

Make no mistake, I like her character and I like her place in the story and building up her confidence. I guess my interactions with her now will be limited, since I decided not to get physical with her.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Quick question for fans.

I mean Ruby is definitely my goal... one of the hottest characters on F95. (Redheads does the trick for me, and Ruby's face is just VERY attractive to me, with enough of a personality to makes me 100% on team Ruby.)

But although I did not mind her (Emma) lewd content (I mean a naked female will always turn my head) and I think her personality is very sweet. I just do not feel any sexual attraction towards her. I mean I loved building up her confidence, but I eventually turned her down and subsequently, the Ruby, Zoe combo was much more to my liking.

I mean I see Zoe is kind of a pseudo GF for the MC and she is much more fun for me on the sexual side then Emma.

Make no mistake, I like her character and I like her place in the story and building up her confidence. I guess my interactions with her now will be limited, since I decided not to get physical with her.
You're asking for someone to tell you why they like something you don't ?

It's personal prefrence at the end of the day. It might be the taboo, emotional, or physical.

That said i've played a lot of games and if there's a hole there's a way pending i have even the slightest interest at all.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Quick question for fans.

For me is Emma one of hottest girls on this site. Normal next door girl, not some plastic bimbo. Its girl you want for part of life not only for one fuck.
For me Emma and Annas butt are best thing on this game. :)

Reactions: Sagf

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Quick question for fans.

Those are just your tastes. Nothing wrong with them. I'm not that attracted to Ruby. She's nice enough, but I'd go for Zoe or Emma before her. I will go for Ruby as long as it doesn't get in the way of the other two, because she's not unattractive to me, but she's lower on my list. I'm not even slightly attracted to Anna and wouldn't go for her. But other people will.

I like Emma and Zoe equally, which made the sleepover a tough choice. So I played both and decided to make the Emma sleepover my canon choice. Because while the Zoe scene is hot, I found the scene of both Emma and Ruby playing with the MC's cock under the covers to be even hotter. And because if I didn't choose that route I'd lock myself out of the opportunity to get with Emma. While I don't think Zoe's going anywhere (she seems to be the MC's girlfriend, so I don't think she'll just stop being interested in him.)

Last edited:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
For me is Emma one of hottest girls in this site. Normal next door girl, not some plastic bimbo. Its girl you want for part of life not only for one fuck.
For me Emma and Annas butt are best thing on this game. :)
I like that none of the girls in this game are plastic bimbos. Not even Zoe. There's nothing fake about her appearance. Women who look like her exist in the real world. I saw several just the other night while I was out (no doubt there were more around.) And her personality suits my taste in people very well.

Emma's definitely hot. No disagreement there. Also completely adorable. I'd be happy with either her or Zoe as someone for a relationship.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Those are just your tastes. Nothing wrong with them. I'm not that attracted to Ruby. She's nice enough, but I'd go for Zoe or Emma before her. I will go for Ruby as long as it doesn't get in the way of the other two, because she's not unattractive to me, but she's lower on my list. I'm not even slightly attracted to Anna and wouldn't go for her. But other people will.

I like Emma and Zoe equally, which made the sleepover a tough choice. So I played both and decided to make the Emma sleepover my canon choice. Because while the Zoe scene is hot, I found the scene of both Emma and Ruby playing with the MC's cock under the covers to be even hotter. And because if I didn't choose that route I'd lock myself out of the opportunity to get with Emma. While I don't think Zoe's going anywhere (she seems to be the MC's girlfriend, so I don't think she'll just stop being interested in him.)
I guess I'm glad that there are different taste for different women, otherwise everyone would go for the same girls!

Me, I'm pretty much into almost any body type and boob size. I like small boobs, thin woman, big boobs, curvy women. I don't have any specific body type I would say that's perfect for me. (For instance Ruby's body is kind-of the generic body in all the games on here, but her face and personality is what makes her attractive to me.) Zoe's got small boobs, but are also super sexy as well as her nose.

I really, really, really, really dislike fake boobs. (I do have sympathy if a girls is smaller then an A cup or very droopy flat boobs)

Having said all that, Emma is just not attractive to me. Her body is....so so, but her face for me is just not attractive. I can not put my finger on it, she's definitely not ugly. I guess she's just not my type.

Reactions: Abhai
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes