Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I just saw that we just got a bad review because the game ends abruptly without explanation. I think I'm going to change the name of the releases from [early / final] to [early / public] , to avoid confusion haha.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I just saw that we just got a bad review because the game ends abruptly without explanation. I think I'm going to change the name of the releases from [early / final] to [early / public] , to avoid confusion haha.
I ended up trying to clarify it a couple of times. People don't know the difference between the final version of an update and a completed game.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
One thing I would have done differently is to show progress with Emma's weight loss. After weeks of sincere effort she showed no visible improvement and I think she deserved at least a little change; didn't seem right to me.

Benares

May 12, 2017
As long as it doesn't end with a cliffangher... if it does i'm gonna resent you till chapter 11 :D

dumbcow

Aug 9, 2016
Alright hear me out...so MC tries to use love potion on Natalie and it backfires when she sees him first. Realizing she doesn't stand a chance, she uses her riches to get a makeover/plastic surgery. And Aurora considers it close enough for her goal once they bang and she's happy.

I find myself oddly attracted to the idea of young MCxNatalie, it also another way for him still be in the lives of all his family members and personally make amends. Oh and I'd find it hilarious too lol

Reactions: Alex Lem and Sagf

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Alright hear me out...so MC tries to use love potion on Natalie and it backfires when she sees him first. Realizing she doesn't stand a chance, she uses her riches to get a makeover/plastic surgery. And Aurora considers it close enough for her goal once they bang and she's happy.

I find myself oddly attracted to the idea of young MCxNatalie, it also another way for him still be in the lives of all his family members and personally make amends. Oh and I'd find it hilarious too lol
And Natalie is only female in game which we can certainly say is not incest :LOL:
Ok, Zoe and her sister too.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
One thing I would have done differently is to show progress with Emma's weight loss. After weeks of sincere effort she showed no visible improvement and I think she deserved at least a little change; didn't seem right to me.
Nothing she's done would show visibly after just a week.

Not trying to be rude, but been in her spot a week of light running does shit all for changing your frame.

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
Bonjour a tous un petit message pour vous prévenir que je n'ai plus le temps de traduire vous pouvez vous tenir informer sur le discord Francophone pour voir si des traducteurs reprennent mon travail ou sur cette page https://f95zone.to/threads/liste-des-jeux-et-traductions-fr-list-game-and-translats-french.71684/ qui regroupe toute les traduction Française désoler pour la la gêne occasionnée

Hello everyone, a little message to let you know that I don't have time to translate anymore. You can keep yourself informed on the French discord to see if translators take over my work or on this page https://f95zone.to/threads/liste-des-jeux-et-traductions-fr-list-game-and-translats-french.71684/ which gathers all the French translations sorry for the inconvenience caused

Traduction Française Young Again chapitre 9 final (textes images) Version sans Walkthrough Mod

French Translation Young Again chapter 9 final (text images) Version without Walkthrough Mod

Mega
Salut ! Un grand merci pour ta traduction, ce jeu est top et très émotionnel. J'ai accroché dès le début.

Reactions: Zargon_games

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!(y)
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work. :p

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Young Again [Ch.10 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 333 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

I am not sure what just happened but I, at the same time, threw up a little and got a bit of a twitch down under from the prospect of young hot Natalie. I am so going to get a pineapple shoved up my butt in hell.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: Sagf and _13_
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes