Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
So finally chapter 10 XD i really wanna see how the things go.
So after i play a little bit... how many of you have ehm... choice to fuck Natalie? :LOL: i just try to see what happen, but then i regret and reload the choice.
I feel very conflicted about Natalie, I don't know whether to make a choice with her or not... that is, so far she is the only woman I really don't like in the story. What have you done?

Also, can someone tell me how to unlock the penultimate image of the first page? If I'm not mistaken, is it number 9?
And the second images of the second page?
Thank you

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
What have you done?
Whenever I get the chance, I'll fuck every woman in the game who hasn't climbed the next tree by the time I counted to three. Even if I "hate" her, hate-fucking can also be quite satisfying. :LOL:

The only woman I've ever been 100% loyal to in a VN is Haley :love: from Haley's Story.

• Haha
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

NeutroShorty7

May 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "Zargon_games, publicación: 3820809, miembro: 1964688"]
Hola, Game Dev aquí, espero que lo disfrutes, fue hecho con mucho amor jaja, he jugado muchos juegos aquí y quiero compartir algo ahora

Algunas cosas que no me gusta encontrar en los juegos (y no las encontrarás aquí) son:

personaje principal con polla de caballo
personajes mayores que parecen de la misma edad que los más jóvenes
molienda

Estoy trabajando ahora en la próxima versión, comparte tus críticas o ideas si lo deseas, siempre serán bienvenidas
[/CITA]
[QUOTE = "Zargon_games, publicación: 3821541, miembro: 1964688"]
Oye, no sabía sobre este otro juego, pero lo estoy descargando ahora, tengo curiosidad. De todos modos, esta idea ya se ha visto en varias películas o libros. Es difícil lograr algo totalmente nuevo y original, tengo muchas ideas para otras VN que van desde ser invisible, viajar en el tiempo, etc etc, pero todo eso ya lo hizo alguien antes.
[/CITA]
hermano tu juego es excelente la trama fantástica ya quiero ver si el capítulo 10 te follas a tu madre o hermana excelente juego continúa así y estaré esperando la próxima actualización

Reactions: Zargon_games

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I play that update and it was fun untill the bar shit with the girl undercover. It totally spoiled the mood and i don't want any of that shit.
When the game forced you to take a gun to save T, i already was a bit doubtfull, but now, what the game asks me to do now, just makes me want to stop to play that crap.
I like the girls and the fun part, but that mafia crap mixed now with police crap is a bit too much, i don't like this especially when that bitch interrupted my lap dance to tell me that shitty story. I hoped that i could refuse, but no, i'm forced to do it and i hate it!
I did not even finished the update because i was pissed, i know i'm an old fart but i always hated that kind of bad mafia crap in those games.
I love games where i have fun, i don't play those games for doing annoying drama plots.
So what's next ?, a gun fight with the mafia boss in an arena like in a crappy FPS game maybe !

Update: I went on and got the scene with Ruby in her room. WHAT !!! i choose to not take the option to molest her in her sleep but the game does it anyway !!!!
Climbing on her and rubbing on her ass to finish by cuming on her face as she is sleeping, just for a picture !!!!
My god i hate this, now i'm just a pervert, i thaught the MC was a adult with children not a little teenager pervert who takes advantage on girls when they sleep.
At least give us the choice to not go that way.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I play that update and it was fun untill the bar shit with the girl undercover. It totally spoiled the mood and i don't want any of that shit.
I initially misread that as similar to "Does a 'bar' shit in the woods."

On a serious note, it is a bit worrisome if the game gives us choices and then ignores them.

Reactions: Ninja of Death

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I initially misread that as similar to "Does a 'bar' shit in the woods."

On a serious note, it is a bit worrisome if the game gives us choices and then ignores them.
Yes i hate this, when a game gives you that kind of option to not take advantage on a girl you just said you loved a moment ago with Emma.
The shit with mafia and police, i don't like it but it's not so bad, just a painfull moment to zip trough at light speed at least, but the scene with Ruby really shocked me.
In that game i'm supposed to be a responsible father of two children who went back from death in the body of a young man.
The MC died in helping someone to avoid an accident, he's supposed to be a good person. It was OK with the joke of the theethbrush but molesting Ruby in her sleep was really not what such an MC would do i guess.
Ok we can see that kind of scene in so many games, but when it's a young pervert teenager as the MC it can be understood, but in this game with Ruby i really felt bad doing this.
There was a choice to not take advantage and i choose not to and i got this !!! What happened if you are a real complete asshole then!

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes