quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Sad to say this update was disappointing for me.

I don't have a problem with it becoming ever more clear that Ruby is not an optional relationship, because I like her and because I understand that sometimes a dev has a vision with a particular character that they're intended to be a primary LI.
But since I chose Emma for the sleepover, this update made it clear that the relationship with Zoe is nothing more than sex, and I expect she will become less of a feature once things become more serious with Emma. My order of preference of girls is Zoe -> Ruby / Emma. If I can't have all three, I want to choose Zoe over one of the other two.

So I replayed and selected Zoe for the sleepover, to see if this meant she gets content where the Emma content was in chapter ten. I needed to go back anyway to reject Anna again so that the game would behave and not have me tell Emma that Anna was in the mix so I thought, why not see what happens? Up to the end of chapter ten it's unclear if this means I have the option of Zoe for more than sex.

I'll be playing both paths (Emma romance and Emma friend) from now on, hoping this means I do get Zoe on the Emma friend path.

The other disappointment was a lack of progress (on the Emma romance path) of sexual content with either Emma or Ruby. At least a scene with Emma finishing what she started at the sleepover would have been nice. I understand the need to progress other characters and that's fine, but I could have done with less mafia content and more Emma. Also slightly annoyed that the lapdance from the hot redhead stripper was derailed by the mafia plot.

These are only my personal thoughts and the dev should continue to make the story as they want, but for the first time since the introduction of the (at the time unavoidable) principal, the update didn't live up to my expectations.

-------------------------

Someone commented on the MC being a supposed adult who'd gone back to do good things and they couldn't choose to not cum on Ruby in her sleep. To anyone who feels this way: you chose this when you chose to play Zoe's game. Don't want it? Go back and change that choice. I don't see it any different than when the MC came on her toothbrush. Yes, the second time (on her hand) was voluntary, but the first wasn't, and the whole game was conceived without Ruby's consent and when her consent could not have been expected.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Sad to say this update was disappointing for me.

I don't have a problem with it becoming ever more clear that Ruby is not an optional relationship, because I like her and because I understand that sometimes a dev has a vision with a particular character that they're intended to be a primary LI.
But since I chose Emma for the sleepover, this update made it clear that the relationship with Zoe is nothing more than sex, and I expect she will become less of a feature once things become more serious with Emma. My order of preference of girls is Zoe -> Ruby / Emma. If I can't have all three, I want to choose Zoe over one of the other two.

So I replayed and selected Zoe for the sleepover, to see if this meant she gets content where the Emma content was in chapter ten. I needed to go back anyway to reject Anna again so that the game would behave and not have me tell Emma that Anna was in the mix so I thought, why not see what happens? Up to the end of chapter ten it's unclear if this means I have the option of Zoe for more than sex.

I'll be playing both paths (Emma romance and Emma friend) from now on, hoping this means I do get Zoe on the Emma friend path.

The other disappointment was a lack of progress (on the Emma romance path) of sexual content with either Emma or Ruby. At least a scene with Emma finishing what she started at the sleepover would have been nice. I understand the need to progress other characters and that's fine, but I could have done with less mafia content and more Emma. Also slightly annoyed that the lapdance from the hot redhead stripper was derailed by the mafia plot.

These are only my personal thoughts and the dev should continue to make the story as they want, but for the first time since the introduction of the (at the time unavoidable) principal, the update didn't live up to my expectations.

-------------------------

Someone commented on the MC being a supposed adult who'd gone back to do good things and they couldn't choose to not cum on Ruby in her sleep. To anyone who feels this way: you chose this when you chose to play Zoe's game. Don't want it? Go back and change that choice. I don't see it any different than when the MC came on her toothbrush. Yes, the second time (on her hand) was voluntary, but the first wasn't, and the whole game was conceived without Ruby's consent and when her consent could not have been expected.

Thanks for your comment, and thank you for explaining what you didn't like and doing it with respect. Let me tell you that I read all the comments, both here and on patreon and discord, and I always learn from them. I understand that many of you feel disappointed that the relationship with your favorite character didn't see any progress in this chapter, or you think that the mafia theme is diverting the main story to a not so attractive side. I see chapter 10 as a transition chapter, there are things that had to be told to set the mood for chapter 11 (which I think is going to be great) , I just hope I can include everything I have in mind haha.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
I hope we can get Ruby pregnant later on. :) With what she says when drunk on the last night. Hope she thinks so when sober too ;P Also maybe Zoe forgets her birth control at some point.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I get your point but my Penis has a mind of it's own... Ice Cold Water Weenie Shrinkage. Just a little too unattractive. Plus chubby girls usually have more fat in their tits. Big ass Big tits.

I appreciate the Dev's hard work but... she has the same affect on me as futa. Erection Killer. Respectfully...
" My Penis Has a Mind of It's Own " ... that would make a great song title!
I appreciate your honesty and how politely you expressed that. Like I implied, I normally react the same way. Ruby and Zoe are very attractive to me, and if Cindy had Emma's attitude my whole body would get an erection. :LOL:
I do find Emma more interesting the more that is revealed about her, and my sense of cosmic justice wants to see her rewarded for the sincere effort she is making. If the devs will give in just a little on that she could turn into a real prize.

May 26, 2018
Of course they are waiting to see basically more mom Anna scenes since chapter 10 had no scenes with her, that will be in the next chapters.
Yes, very disappointed. Due to the so slow decelopment and progress in the story, I've just about given up on this game. I mean Christ .. if I wanted such a slow fucking burn, I would have continued with Waifu Academy instead of wasting time on this game. And I REALLY LIKED this game, it's premise, and the original development progression.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Loved the 4th wall break when choosing drinks at the bar.
You're the first to mention it, the truth is that I hesitated whether to include it or not, I thought it was funny but I was afraid it would be too out of place haha, I'm glad you liked it.

Reactions: 265lutab

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
You're the first to mention it, the truth is that I hesitated whether to include it or not, I thought it was funny but I was afraid it would be too out of place haha, I'm glad you liked it.
Yeah, if you keep that as the only one, I think it works even better. Just like Marge Simpson saying her first cuss word in the Simpson's movie.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, just played the update and met the former wife. She's as ugly and cantankerous as you warned. That being said, can we still fuck her? I kinda want to see her o-face...
I'll think about that, it seems many people want to see some action with her, maybe make her learn some manners? In any case if something happens it will be as optional content, I don't think it's appropriate to force all players to deal with her haha

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished Chapter 10, so caught up with the Dev again here.

Really been enjoying this game, and yeah, the guy who made the Mod is correct, the music you added is good. I like it. Anyways, thank you so much for this game thus far, and now be looking forward for Chapter 11.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I play these games with the sound on mute. I play on my laptop in the den and it's to distracting to my wife while she is here.
I'm not going to play with ear buds. :)

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
All this talk about whether Anna, Ruby, Emma, or Zoe is the best girl. How do you all ignore Grace?

Reactions: Sagf

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Just finished Chapter 10, so caught up with the Dev again here.

Really been enjoying this game, and yeah, the guy who made the Mod is correct, the music you added is good. I like it. Anyways, thank you so much for this game thus far, and now be looking forward for Chapter 11.
With regards to the Natalie thing, part of me thinks that this is the worst written part of the game since it looks like we're going to be able to solve that particular goal by just using a magic potion, which is pretty Deus Ex Machinaey. "I need you to do this task for me in the next year. Here's a magic roofie so you can just force it." Pretty lame honestly. I mean the dev might throw some more wrenches into that plot line, we'll have to see, but so far not a fan. Then again, the other part of me hates Natalie and wants to not see her again as much as possible, so...

All this talk about whether Anna, Ruby, Emma, or Zoe is the best girl. How do you all ignore Grace?
Is Grace... the school principle? I'm having trouble remembering who that is. If it's the principle lady she's attractive but a little too femdommey for my taste.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Is Grace... the school principle? I'm having trouble remembering who that is. If it's the principle lady she's attractive but a little too femdommey for my taste.
Grace is the angel who happens to be the mob boss' daughter. The one Lucas got roughed up for peeping on.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes