Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
No anna in this update :cautious:
Yeah, a pity that the story with Anna has not progressed in this update, after all she's one of my favorites too, but if you pay attention to her story, you'll have noticed that it progresses every two chapters, so maybe something interesting will happen in chapter 11 ;)

• Red Heart
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ara-sH and Tarakis

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
So I'd tried playing this but I just can't get into the chubby girl. She's a real weenie-shrinker for me o_O. Her body is a turn off. Am I all alone on this one or is anyone else in agreement? Do I need to wait for her to get more attractive or just skip through her scenes?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes i hate this, when a game gives you that kind of option to not take advantage on a girl you just said you loved a moment ago with Emma.
The shit with mafia and police, i don't like it but it's not so bad, just a painfull moment to zip trough at light speed at least, but the scene with Ruby really shocked me.
Yeah, mafia as a plot device to increase the sense of danger is definitely the Trope of the Year so far.
In that game i'm supposed to be a responsible father of two children who went back from death in the body of a young man.
The MC died in helping someone to avoid an accident, he's supposed to be a good person. It was OK with the joke of the theethbrush but molesting Ruby in her sleep was really not what such an MC would do i guess.
Ok we can see that kind of scene in so many games, but when it's a young pervert teenager as the MC it can be understood, but in this game with Ruby i really felt bad doing this.
There was a choice to not take advantage and i choose not to and i got this !!! What happened if you are a real complete asshole then!
Yeah, that definitely sounds out of place. I'm still a couple of updates behind, the last one I completed was Chapter 5, "My Two Girls." I guess he was "acting like his physical age," a bit in that chapter.

Reactions: Ninja of Death

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So I'd tried playing this but I just can't get into the chubby girl. She's a real weenie-shrinker for me o_O. Her body is a turn off. Am I all alone on this one or is anyone else in agreement? Do I need to wait for her to get more attractive or just skip through her scenes?
Wasn't sure how best to respond by emoji. I have no problem with her.

Reactions: _13_

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Normally I'd be the last to disagree with you, but let me ask you a question; would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with a girl built like a supermodel with an unpleasant personality who finds sex disgusting, or with a slightly overweight girl who will jump your bones and fulfill all your sexual fantasies? Attitude goes a long way, and by not skipping Emma's scenes you will find she has been hiding a fiery sexual appetite that definitely makes her more interesting. The MC told Emma he noticed some change from the exercise, so it's likely the devs will reflect that gradually in her appearance. Don't give up on her yet.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I play that update and it was fun untill the bar shit with the girl undercover. It totally spoiled the mood and i don't want any of that shit.
When the game forced you to take a gun to save T, i already was a bit doubtfull, but now, what the game asks me to do now, just makes me want to stop to play that crap.
I like the girls and the fun part, but that mafia crap mixed now with police crap is a bit too much, i don't like this especially when that bitch interrupted my lap dance to tell me that shitty story. I hoped that i could refuse, but no, i'm forced to do it and i hate it!
I did not even finished the update because i was pissed, i know i'm an old fart but i always hated that kind of bad mafia crap in those games.
I love games where i have fun, i don't play those games for doing annoying drama plots.
So what's next ?, a gun fight with the mafia boss in an arena like in a crappy FPS game maybe !

Update: I went on and got the scene with Ruby in her room. WHAT !!! i choose to not take the option to molest her in her sleep but the game does it anyway !!!!
Climbing on her and rubbing on her ass to finish by cuming on her face as she is sleeping, just for a picture !!!!
My god i hate this, now i'm just a pervert, i thaught the MC was a adult with children not a little teenager pervert who takes advantage on girls when they sleep.
At least give us the choice to not go that way.
This is an interesting perspective. There are definitely more favorable portions of the game than others.

I would say Ruby & Emma are the nicest parts of the game.

Then #3 and 4 are Ruby's mom, and that slutty girl that wants you to feed Ruby cum. The slut friend is a good relief girl. It keeps you going through the hard teasing times.

I was a little disappointed when we had the option to pick to go with Emma or stick around with her warthog mom. I didn't like how the "To go spend time with Emma" option is basically a choice to skip a scene. I'd much rather have had a scene playing some grab-ass with Emma in the supermarket than drugging her mother and then smashing it. I definitely wasn't expecting to be able to smash that or at least not smash that so soon seeing has how long it takes Ruby & Emma to put out.

What's the deal with these "potions"?

One thing I notice about the game is there are no Mid-tier Difficulty girls. What's that? A mid-tier difficulty girl is one that you don't get to hit it right away, but also doesn't tease you forever. It's all "Tease" and "Relief". You either fuck her in 5 minutes less or not fuck her at all in 10 updates.

I kinda saw the gangster stuff coming for a while now, and that adds a certain element to the story. I wouldn't mind it if we had the option to either become an informant or say fuck the police I'm not getting involved in that. Each having a different set of consequences and rewards.

I'm not a fan of the gangster stuff and was more interested in Ruby / Emma. The player should have a choice to be a rat, or not. Snitches get stitches.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I kinda saw the gangster stuff coming for a while now, and that adds a certain element to the story. I wouldn't mind it if we had the option to either become an informant or say fuck the police I'm not getting involved in that. Each having a different set of consequences and rewards.

I'm not a fan of the gangster stuff and was more interested in Ruby / Emma. The player should have a choice to be a rat, or not. Snitches get stitches.
Yes it was clear that there will be some kind of stuff, especially after the mister T problem and the gun. It's not that i don't like mafia stories, it's just that each time you get this in thoses games, it goes either over the top or in a cartoon way.
It's a bit lame to always choose that theme, so many games lately went into this and every time it was quite bad, so...
I already imagine the MC flirting with the Boss daughter to get access to the safe code and then some drama happen and finaly the police shows up, ok, ok !!!
To add some fun we could imagine that the MC dies while protecting his son Lucas and then is reincarnated a second time in his own son !!:ROFLMAO:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
did i saw this got updated a week or so ago? does this one added anything or just debug ?
This was now updated to Chapter 10, the update last week was a Standalone Story from Ruby's point of view that has been added to the download section.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
This was probably my least favorite update in a while with the story focusing mostly on Lucas and Nathalie. The quest about Nathalie is as good as cleared now so we're probably good on that front from now on.
A bit disappointed by the lack of alternative to the scene with Nathalie (there weren't that many wholesome scenes in this update so it was a good opportunity to put a little something when they were out together). I at least hope that down the line, we'll get to use the potion some other way so we get something for being "a good boy" :p

Also a bit worried about the undercover story (doesn't sound legit at all and I don't want to through T under the bus :cry:). I hope everything is already planned on that front cause when you write the plot as you go, you can be tempted to escalate things further and further until it reaches a point of no return where the story is out of control (Fast & Furious was also about criminal activity and an undercover cop at the beginning :ROFLMAO:).
It will probably turn out great but it's a risky move for sure :p Let's wait and see! ^^

Yeah, a pity that the story with Anna has not progressed in this update, after all she's one of my favorites too, but if you pay attention to her story, you'll have noticed that it progresses every two chapters, so maybe something interesting will happen in chapter 11 ;)
I wouldn't say "no progress". Emma has given her go head for pursuing Anna, this is a good milestone in my book since I can seduce Anna without worrying now :p

Please an option for Natalie to be with the mc in the future :D
My bad, I've told you not so long ago that Nathalie wasn't a LI but she ended up being the main attraction of the last update so you should probably check it out if you like her character that much.

I think this was a one time thing but at this point, I should probably keep my mouth shut or the dev will add another scene with her next update just to make a fool out of me :p

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Normally I'd be the last to disagree with you, but let me ask you a question; would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with a girl built like a supermodel with an unpleasant personality who finds sex disgusting, or with a slightly overweight girl who will jump your bones and fulfill all your sexual fantasies? Attitude goes a long way, and by not skipping Emma's scenes you will find she has been hiding a fiery sexual appetite that definitely makes her more interesting. The MC told Emma he noticed some change from the exercise, so it's likely the devs will reflect that gradually in her appearance. Don't give up on her yet.
I get your point but my Penis has a mind of it's own... Ice Cold Water Weenie Shrinkage. Just a little too unattractive. Plus chubby girls usually have more fat in their tits. Big ass Big tits.

I appreciate the Dev's hard work but... she has the same affect on me as futa. Erection Killer. Respectfully...

• Haha
Reactions: gam2000

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Usually I'm the first in line to wish a game would be a harem, but in this case the only girl I'm really interested in anyway is Ruby, with a lesser but still there interest in Zoe and Veronica. I find all the other girls in the game pretty unattractive. So I'll be plenty happy with fooling around with Z and V for a while before getting together officially with Ruby.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I get your point but my Penis has a mind of it's own... Ice Cold Water Weenie Shrinkage. Just a little too unattractive. Plus chubby girls usually have more fat in their tits. Big ass Big tits.

I appreciate the Dev's hard work but... she has the same affect on me as futa. Erection Killer. Respectfully...
Don't worry bud, luckily we all have different tastes otherwise it would be a problem that we all try to seduce the same woman haha. Anyway, the game won't force you to have a relationship with Emma, you can help her with her problems and then stay friends (although she'll steal a kiss from you at some point).

Reactions: quberock
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes