quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
All this talk about whether Anna, Ruby, Emma, or Zoe is the best girl. How do you all ignore Grace?
Grace has not featured much in the story so far. I'm intrigued by and attracted to her. I suspect she's going to join Zoe at the top of my list. But no way to say for sure until we see more of her.

Reactions: 265lutab

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Then again, the other part of me hates Natalie and wants to not see her again as much as possible, so...
Yeah, I do truly agree with that statement. Natalie without a doubt is my least fav in this game. Most fav, I would say Ruby, but lots of others give her a run for her money in this game. But Natalie is so far into least fav, someone else is going to have to do something REALLY bad to top her.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Grace is the angel who happens to be the mob boss' daughter. The one Lucas got roughed up for peeping on.
I hope we get to fuck her too later in the story. Maybe the MC can save her from getting arrested with the gang during the raid.

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
My character list would be Ruby, Grace and Cindy (depending on personality once we know them better), Zoe, Veronica, Emma, Anna

I like Zoe's apearance and naughtyness, but don't like some things in her personality (She is hot enought to make up for it in the game though)

Jul 16, 2018
This VN has the best facial expressions I've seen in any game so far. Just by looking at them you get the correct sense of what they are saying/thinking. I'd say this is a new (and very welcome) step forward for the genre.
I also like it a lot that the girls are pretty, but have normal body proportions.

I like all characters/storylines except for Natalie (the ex-wife) who has been made hideous on purpose, and Lucas which seems like a whiner. If they take Natalie and Lucas out of the story, it would be much more fun.

Can't wait for more!

Reactions: Zargon_games

reh1

Dec 23, 2016
Thanks for the game, it's great! Great renders! The sis is so hot! And Grace too. What am I saying? The game is hot! Story and dialogues are great. I like lot!

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This sounds a lot like My Best Deal. Do you at least get to bang the Mum in this game?
The MC in that game has to be the biggest Pussy, I've ever seen. Blessed by the goddess with all this sexual prowess, and even a bit of mind bending powers, and can't bang the mum. Sad.
Don't like incest games where Devs make the Mum the Holy Grail, like she wouldn't want to be the first to put the MC back where he came from. That shouldn't be the point of the story.
Anyway game looks great, hope you can bang the Mum, though from the description it doesn't sound like the MC's soul is actually related to any of them right? So not really incest right? ;)

Reactions: Sagf
Jul 6, 2021
This sounds a lot like My Best Deal. Do you at least get to bang the Mum in this game?
The MC in that game has to be the biggest Pussy, I've ever seen. Blessed by the goddess with all this sexual prowess, and even a bit of mind bending powers, and can't bang the mum. Sad.
Don't like incest games where Devs make the Mum the Holy Grail, like she wouldn't want to be the first to put the MC back where he came from. That shouldn't be the point of the story.
Anyway game looks great, hope you can bang the Mum, though from the description it doesn't sound like the MC's soul is actually related to any of them right? So not really incest right? ;)

Physically, but not emotionally from MC's perspective.

Reactions: Bloodguard

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
For me the most interesting character is Emma, she totally reminds me of a girl I knew. Not just physically, both of them are kinda shy, clumsy and socially awkward. Even what Emma wears is similar (this girl's parents were pretty conservative and they didn't want her clothes to highlight her figure).
Definitely one of the most realistic and detailed character I've ever seen, kudos to the dev.

PS: please, can a fan of Ruby post a pic of her on The Redheads' Appreciation Thread? I don't have any HQ image of her, I could make a screenshot but my monitor has a low resolution.

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
is there any scene between MC and his Sis on these recent update? I've never played since .6 version. I don't mind spoilers! Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes