3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Are Zoe and Veronica also sisters in the unpatched version? If yes, is sister on sister action (alone or as part of a threesome) accepted by patreon? Just wondering.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Are Zoe and Veronica also sisters in the unpatched version? If yes, is sister on sister action (alone or as part of a threesome) accepted by patreon? Just wondering.
Now that we're getting closer to seeing some action there I'm going to have to modify that, thanks for noticing.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just played through this game and I ultimately enjoyed it. It has a unique story and some fairly good renders. My only real complaint is that I am not attracted to most of the "main" female characters. The Daughter, Ex-Wife, Mother and Principle just don't do anything for me personally.

However the Sister Ruby, Zoe, Veronica, the red headed stripper, Mafia Boss's Daughter and Undercover Cop are all rather cute. Sadly there is not much real content with any of them yet (except Zoe). Things are obviously progressing very slowly with the Sister as well (although I guess that's to be expected).

All-in-all I am looking forward to the next update. Hopefully things will spice up soon.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Downloaded and played it. Enjoyed it enough to keep it and wait for next update. For me is it a 4* star game so far. Some parts though is 5*, the story so far is great. Some of the LIs isn't my cup of tea, else it I've would have rated it higher. Well, let the Daughter loose some kilos (lbs) more and she will be more attractive for me. ;)

Reactions: 265lutab

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Dev said

• The gallery has been revamped with a different button now to identify scenes that are not yet unlockable (I took this idea from KoGa3 mod, so thanks!)
So, why not just have all the things people make mods for...already in the game? Every renpy game should have gallery/replay, cheats section, and character rename. Period. There shouldn't have to be a mod for it, that stuff should already be in the game. This has always perplexed me why this stuff isn't in pretty much every game. I am tired of waiting days, even weeks, after a game is released for the mod to do the things that should already be in the game. Because personally, I don't want to play a game without the things I mentioned. If it doesn't have a gallery/replay, f**k off then.

• Angry
Reactions: Regardie

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
The scene with your former wife was hot for sure, wish there was an option to make her a love interest, after what the goddess said at the beginning about finding new love for your wife, I was hoping there would be a choice for you to choose either finding someone else or giving it a second go with your new body and all, along with the love potion helping you out.

NicolaTesla

Jul 5, 2021
They should not put that it is in Spanish and English, that is inaccurate. They should put that it is in English and Latin Spanish, an authentic Spaniard would never use the word "boludeces". The Spanish of Spain is the original Spanish language, the Latin ones are variants and derivations of it, and none of the Latin countries speak the same. And I say this as a student of Spanish myself.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
They should not put that it is in Spanish and English, that is inaccurate. They should put that it is in English and Latin Spanish, an authentic Spaniard would never use the word "boludeces". The Spanish of Spain is the original Spanish language, the Latin ones are variants and derivations of it, and none of the Latin countries speak the same. And I say this as a student of Spanish myself.

" lengua común de España y de muchas naciones de América, y que también se habla como propia en otras partes del mundo, son válidos los términos castellano y español. "

Also, it may surprise you, but within Spain there are also many dialects.

Reactions: Yngling

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The same goes for many English titles. There are also different terms in every English-speaking country, but nobody would explicitly name it, for example, Australian, British or North American English.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
we want lot of anna
I know, also many fans want to know the release date of chapter 11 and if there is also a lot of Anna, since hot Anna's scenes are expected and demanded about her. Dev said chapter eleven will be realesed this October but we are already almost in mid October and no answer, hopefully it won't be released in late October for viewers, otherwise it could be kind of sad and dissapointing, that's what some developers do at the end of the month, ok so besides Emma's and Ruby's Does it have good ANNA's scenes? and when is the exact date of the release? at least an aprox.

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I know, also many fans want to know the release date of chapter 11 and if there is also a lot of Anna, since hot Anna's scenes are expected and demanded about her. Dev said chapter eleven will be realese this October but we are already almost in mid October and no answer, hopefully it won't be release in late October for viewers, otherwise it could be kind of sad and dassapoint, that's what some developers do at the end of the month, ok so besides Emma's and Ruby's Does it have good ANNA's scenes? and when is the exact date of the release? at least an aprox?
Chapter 11 is the largest and most complex chapter so far (both in terms of rendering and code complexity). It could be said that the next release will be a chapter and a half. That's why the release dates are going to be a bit longer. Realistically, I see the release being at the end of this month or early November.

And as for Anna, there is a very special scene with her in chapter 11 (I posted a little teaser about that for my Patreons and Subscribers).

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I tried this and it's okay, a bit more care could have been taken with renders, like weird lighting and girl floating off the seat in the first image, or girl floating above the bed on the second image

Daz is capable of creating some beautiful female models but the ones in this game sadly aren't, especially with some of the facial expressions.

On the plus side, the writing is decent so far especially for a non native English speaker and it's an interesting story.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I tried this and it's okay, a bit more care could have been taken with renders, like weird lighting and girl floating off the seat in the first image, or girl floating above the bed on the second image

Daz is capable of creating some beautiful female models but the ones in this game sadly aren't, especially with some of the facial expressions.

On the plus side, the writing is decent so far especially for a non native English speaker and it's an interesting story.

View attachment 1454504 View attachment 1454505 View attachment 1454524

I'm slowly redoing the renders of the first chapters, I must admit that when I published my first release the quality was terrible haha. But well, I think that as the chapters go by you'll notice that I've improved the quality.

As for the models i think it's a matter of taste, for me the girls in the game are beautiful (well, except for Natalie) but I understand that we all don't like the same things.

Edit : Here's a render I remade recently and will be included in next release:

zoe1.jpg

zoe2.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes