weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I'm slowly redoing the renders of the first chapters, I must admit that when I published my first release the quality was terrible haha. But well, I think that as the chapters go by you'll notice that I've improved the quality.

As for the models i think it's a matter of taste, for me the girls in the game are beautiful (well, except for Natalie) but I understand that we all don't like the same things.

Edit : Here's a render I remade recently and will be included in next release:

View attachment 1454540

View attachment 1454541
Thanks for the reply, and I have seen the renders improve as the game progresses. The second render you posted above is a definite improvement and regarding the girls, of course everybody has different tastes, it would be a boring world if we all liked the same :)

Reactions: pranabray

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I'm slowly redoing the renders of the first chapters, I must admit that when I published my first release the quality was terrible haha. But well, I think that as the chapters go by you'll notice that I've improved the quality.

As for the models i think it's a matter of taste, for me the girls in the game are beautiful (well, except for Natalie) but I understand that we all don't like the same things.

Edit : Here's a render I remade recently and will be included in next release:

View attachment 1454540

View attachment 1454541
It's a definite improvement.

On the other hand, I have to say I don't really hate the old one. Just the new one is better.

If I am honest, I wouldn't spend too much time on remaking old renders.

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
It's a definite improvement.

On the other hand, I have to say I don't really hate the old one. Just the new one is better.

If I am honest, I wouldn't spend too much time on remaking old renders.
While I agree that devs shouldn't get stuck in a remake cycle hell as some tend to do, I think especially for the first episode, chapter etc that a remake is a good thing if you notice things you aren't happy about, as people will often decide if they like/dislike a game just on visuals alone early game.

Reactions: Yngling

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Well it was fun while it lasted, but stuck up for Emma and forced into a sex scene with the principle.

That's a hard no for me

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
when is the update arriving?

I just want anna and sis plot to move forward, dont care about the others, not really. Please bring up the heat with Anna soon. Its too hot. And I would hate another AWAM.

Reactions: Sagf

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
when is the update arriving?
Dev: Chapter 11 is the largest and most complex chapter so far (both in terms of rendering and code complexity). It could be said that the next release will be a chapter and a half. That's why the release dates are going to be a bit longer. Realistically, I see the release being at the end of this month or early November.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sagf

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just want anna and sis plot to move forward, dont care about the others, not really. Please bring up the heat with Anna soon. Its too hot. And I would hate another AWAM.
True that, Ruby is all that matters, Anna is good too...i just hope we can finaly get rid of Zoe.

Reactions: JustPeekin

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Well it was fun while it lasted, but stuck up for Emma and forced into a sex scene with the principle.

That's a hard no for me
This has already been discussed several times in previous pages. It's not mandatory to follow the romantic path with Emma, however that first date with her is important to complete the mission, it's the kick she needs to reinforce her confidence and start to come out of her shell. After that you have the choice of whether you want to continue the romantic path with her or continue just as friends.

As for the principal, there is no forced content with her, you have the option to reject her the first time, and if you avoid misbehaving in class you won't go to the principal office (and therefore you won't be "punished" by her)

Reactions: sava75 and notme222

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
This has already been discussed several times in previous pages. It's not mandatory to follow the romantic path with Emma, however that first date with her is important to complete the mission, it's the kick she needs to reinforce her confidence and start to come out of her shell. After that you have the choice of whether you want to continue the romantic path with her or continue just as friends.

As for the principal, there is no forced content with her, you have the option to reject her the first time, and if you avoid misbehaving in class you won't go to the principal office (and therefore you won't be "punished" by her)
I didn't read the previous comments in the thread to avoid spoilers. Emma I wasn't bothered about her as I always had an option how to behave.

Hiding a forced sex scene behind defending Emma in class is just pretty shitty. You should always have an option whether to engage with someone unless the game is a solo path.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Definitely Anna and Ruby are the favorite chararters in this game, Emma could also be if she loses some weight and even overcome them, I know that even though she's chubby Emma is still a pretty character but what is wrong with being more healthy. Surprisingly my favorite chararter right now and I don't know if she is recognized by the people of the audience or know who she is since she has barely appeared a very short time, almost not noticable but my favorite girl and chararter in the game is Cindy, I like her a lot, she is very hot, sadly Lucas is hooked on her but I want the MC or Sebastian to have something with her but he said that he would help Lucas to approach her so I don't know if that would be betraying his son but hopefully not since I want beautiful and atractive Cindy on screen and with action at least for a while, I don't know but maybe Dev Zargo only knows the answer about her and might share it or tell his audience what will happen to Cindy.

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Definitely Anna and Ruby are the favorite chararters in this game, Emma could also be if she loses some weight and even overcome them, I know that even though she's chubby Emma is still a pretty character but what is wrong with being more healthy. Surprisingly my favorite chararter right now and I don't know if she is recognized by the people of the audience or know who she is since she has barely appeared a very short time, almost not noticable but my favorite girl and chararter in the game is Cindy, I like her a lot, she is very hot, sadly Lucas is hooked on her but I want the MC or Sebastian to have something with her but he said that he would help Lucas to approach her so I don't know if that would be betraying his son but hopefully not since I want beautiful and atractive Cindy on screen and with action at least for a while, I don't know but maybe Dev Zargo only knows the answer about her and might share it or tell his audience what will happen to Cindy.

I never thought of Cindy as more than a secondary character, I didn't even think she would have lines of dialogue because when she appeared for the first time, it was just to add people in the classroom so it wouldn't look so empty (I don't like the black mannequins that are used in some games to fill the scenes.)

Anyway, eventually she began to have a little more importance, and I think you'll like to know that her participation in chapter 11 is much bigger than in any of the previous chapters.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
At what point should someone just starting, and addicted to gingers play the ruby stand alone.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
At what point should someone just starting, and addicted to gingers play the ruby stand alone.
The standalone is a story that takes place during chapter 9, the ideal time to play it would be at the end of chapter 9 and before starting chapter 10. Anyway it's something short that was thought as a bonus for Patreons, don't expect it to be of the length of a chapter.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The standalone is a story that takes place during chapter 9, the ideal time to play it would be at the end of chapter 9 and before starting chapter 10. Anyway it's something short that was thought as a bonus for Patreons, don't expect it to be of the length of a chapter.
Ok thanks for the info, OK well then I hope chapter 1 is the shortest chapter then.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, It is almost my bedtime, I am going to stop playing for the day, but when I get up, would anyone mind helping me with some info.

Zoe just said something about feeding cum to Ruby, I assume that will be some fun naughty stuff with Ruby sleep, I am fine with that, but I have zero interest (well maybe some with the principal) in any of the other girls, so while feeding Ruby my cum sounds fun, is doing so going to fuck things up with her.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
OK, It is almost my bedtime, I am going to stop playing for the day, but when I get up, would anyone mind helping me with some info.

Zoe just said something about feeding cum to Ruby, I assume that will be some fun naughty stuff with Ruby sleep, I am fine with that, but I have zero interest (well maybe some with the principal) in any of the other girls, so while feeding Ruby my cum sounds fun, is doing so going to fuck things up with her.
Hey, maybe it'll bring you closer. ;)

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes