remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I just wanna thank you to Dev for creating this beautiful game. TBH i hate most 3DCG renpy game because everyone look like unrealistic supermodel huge tit bimbo and the man always handsome, hunk and huge D. This game give me one the best art I've seen.

MC mother (Anna?) look realistic for middle age women but still beautiful body, unlike other game where the 45yo milf look like 22yo supermodel (such a turn off). I totally love Lucas sister (Emma), chubby girl need some love too. I love the animation as well, so smooth. Good call for making teenage girl here with realistic small/average boob.

Thanks you again. For me this game is a gem among other 3dcg renpy game. Keep it up the good work.

Last edited:

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
I just wanna thank you to Dev for creating this beautiful game. TBH i hate most 3DCG renpy game because everyone look like unrealistic supermodel huge tit bimbo and the man always handsome, hunk and huge D. This game give me one the best art I've seen.

MC mother (Anna?) look realistic for middle age women but still beautiful body, unlike other game where the 45yo milf look like 22yo supermodel (such a turn off). I totally love Lucas sister (Rose?), chubby girl need some love too. I love the animation as well, so smooth. Good call for making teenage girl here with realistic small/average boob.

Thanks you again. For me this game is a gem among other 3dcg renpy game. Keep it up the good work.
Thanks for your kind words! Even if I've made many mistakes along the way, what you describe was my goal from the beginning, to try to represent "real" people in the game, both from the physical aspect as well as in their personalities.

Last edited:

John Doh

Mar 6, 2018
Young Again [Ch.10 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 333 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I wish you could use NOPY for downloads

Reactions: Ninja of Death

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
Hey Zargon if you read this i just wanted to ask if there are plans to add more scenes with urination or if that was just a one time thing.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Hey Zargon if you read this i just wanted to ask if there are plans to add more scenes with urination or if that was just a one time thing.
I'm working on something very special for chapter 11 about urination/watersports, of course it's going to be avoidable since I know that not everyone likes this kink, but I've been doing some of those renders and I'm sure it's going to be a delight of many fans of the genre.

Last edited:

Redgrave66

Jan 28, 2018
I'm working on something very special for chapter 11 about urination/watersports, of course it's going to be avoidable since I know that not everyone likes this kink, but I've been doing some of those renders and I'm sure it's going to be a delight of many fans of the genre.
eyyy lets go, thanks a lot for the fast reply and keep up the good work because this game is awesome

265lutab

Nov 12, 2018
Looking forward to it! My favorite is what a girl pees on a carpet or furnature with a bare pussy (not wetting), but watersports are good too.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Is there a list of the gallery scenes that are available?
I am missing one on Page 2, top row between Anna 2 and Ruby 3 and was curious what it is.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Is there a list of the gallery scenes that are available?
I am missing one on Page 2, top row between Anna 2 and Ruby 3 and was curious what it is.
Oh, you missed one of my favorite scenes, to see that you have two options, either create a new save in which you don't follow the romantic path with Emma, or use the chapter selector to go to the last one, that will unlock all the previous scenes in the gallery (although the first option is preferable to see all the content).

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Oh, you missed one of my favorite scenes, to see that you have two options, either create a new save in which you don't follow the romantic path with Emma, or use the chapter selector to go to the last one, that will unlock all the previous scenes in the gallery (although the first option is preferable to see all the content).
TYVM. I save the game to a different file at every decision point, so I will try that that way first.
Thanks again for the awesome game!

Reactions: Zargon_games

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
An update without Anna doesn't feel like an update.
I know, there should be Anna's scenes in every chapter, but Dev said that hot Anna is going to appear every 2 updates which is very sad and dissapointing, Anna deserves more about her, for now it is wanted to see just more about Anna and not every 2 chapters, but let's be optimistic there will be at least some Anna's scenes every update or chapter and much better it will be focus more on her.

Last edited:

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
I wonder what Anna will do with the picture she took about the main character's low area, maybe someone has a prediction about Anna that can share here, honestly I don't know about it.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes