Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Well, what can I say. It is not often you come across a VN with an endearing story like this. I just absolutely LOVE it! Certainly will become one of my personal favs, hands down. Well done, Zargon Games!

I love the following things, to name but a few:

1. No horse dick (indeed!)
2. The VN actually has a story behind it and you feel something for all the characters, be it love or hate
3. I love the "make the fat girl sexy" plot device. It is both romantic and (for some reason) HOT as fuck
4. There is a strong romantic overtone
5. No bizarre conflict, or attempts at introducing untimely plot twists
6. Fuck Yeah! No grind! I fucking HATE grinders. Don't even download them any more. Those devs just waste their time and money...
7. No absurd fantasy elements

Your renders are very pretty and your model designs are top notch.

Thanks for this game, man! Will continue to support you!!
Thank you very much Peter! I really enjoyed reading your comment and the things you liked. My idea is always to keep in this line and although I don't like to create high expectations, I have the firm conviction that the next chapter will be something truly special. =)

Reactions: znar25 and Yngling

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not bad, renders are good, English isn't hard, nice to see a normal cock on the mc, certainly unique story nothing I have seen before, animations are good.

Bit disappointed not to have Ruby ask to follow up on our offer to relieve tension, and really wish the option to kick the slut to the curb would hurry up and happen so I can just focus on Ruby.
I mean I get it, you need her or you end up with incel virgins crying because of lack of sex, but still.

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Not bad, renders are good, English isn't hard, nice to see a normal cock on the mc, certainly unique story nothing I have seen before, animations are good.

Bit disappointed not to have Ruby ask to follow up on our offer to relieve tension, and really wish the option to kick the slut to the curb would hurry up and happen so I can just focus on Ruby.
I mean I get it, you need her or you end up with incel virgins crying because of lack of sex, but still.
It's really disappointing that people don't see Zoe for the sweet girl she actually is. We don't really know how long she and the MC had been in a relationship prior to the game starting. Do we? They might have been seeing each other for years. She could actually be completely in love with the MC. She has, though, been supportive of everything MC has done (except not knowing her name, understandably). She's also encouraged him doing things with Ruby. She normalizes sexual behavior within their group. The group into which she welcomed Emma. She acts like the kind of girl who would look down on Emma and treat her like shit, but, more than once, she has shown kindness to Emma and even invited her to go shopping. There is no evidence that Zoe is a slut. We only know that she has sex with the MC and her sister. That doesn't make anyone a slut.

Zargon_games, if I'm wrong about anything, or if I forgot anything, please correct me.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, you're so right, scoping up your cum and putting it in Rubys mouth while she is asleep, encouraging you to molest your own sister, she is just too sweet to be sour.
This is what is needed to be said to Zoe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
That is neither here nor there, you can't call Zoe sweet when she is encouraging you to molest your own sister.

Reactions: JustPeekin

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
That is neither here nor there, you can't call Zoe sweet when she is encouraging you to molest your own sister.
I don't personally see those things as mutually exclusive. She isn't telling you to rape your sister and the MC does some worse things to Ruby on his own, outside of Zoe's deal. If Zoe is a skank, so is the MC, and if that's the case, it hypocritical to treat Zoe differently than the MC.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Save your breath for cooling your pies, you are not going to change my mind on skankzilla, I am only interested in Ruby.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
It's really disappointing that people don't see Zoe for the sweet girl she actually is. We don't really know how long she and the MC had been in a relationship prior to the game starting. Do we? They might have been seeing each other for years. She could actually be completely in love with the MC. She has, though, been supportive of everything MC has done (except not knowing her name, understandably). She's also encouraged him doing things with Ruby. She normalizes sexual behavior within their group. The group into which she welcomed Emma. She acts like the kind of girl who would look down on Emma and treat her like shit, but, more than once, she has shown kindness to Emma and even invited her to go shopping. There is no evidence that Zoe is a slut. We only know that she has sex with the MC and her sister. That doesn't make anyone a slut.

Zargon_games, if I'm wrong about anything, or if I forgot anything, please correct me.
I really really like Zoe. Yeah, she's kinky. In a good way. And if anyone is going to judge her for what she's got the MC doing with Ruby, well, then they have no choice but to judge the MC as harshly, because he happily goes along with it!

I mean, if you choose not to do that stuff (I think you could say no?) then fine. But an argument could always be made that she knew Ruby would be into it. Which by all appearances Ruby most definitely is.

I like Zoe so much I'm really disappointed that the dev has (if I recall) said she's not going to be a main love interest. Sad face.

Postscript: There's no point trying to convince those who've made up their minds about her. I wrote this to show support for Zoe. Don't give a damn what those other people think of her :).

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020

It's pretty accurate what you mention, and whether there is something wrong or not, I can't say it now, as some things about Zoe's background will be revealed in the next chapter.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's really disappointing that people don't see Zoe for the sweet girl she actually is. We don't really know how long she and the MC had been in a relationship prior to the game starting. Do we? They might have been seeing each other for years. She could actually be completely in love with the MC.
I don't see how she is a sweet girl, kinky yes, but sweet... just cause she is nice towards Emma ?
At least from what i remember, there isn't even a hint that she and the MC are in a real relationship, not to mention her being in love.
So far we only know she likes to party and have sex with the MC from time to time...so FWB at best.
She doesn't even seem to realize that the personality of the MC has changed quite a bit, a bit strange if they actually would be in a real relationship and her being in love.

There is no evidence that Zoe is a slut
Except that Ruby said that Zoe and her sister are sluts, even if Ruby might be a bit jealous of Zoe, the MC doesn't even know Zoe's sister back than iirc, so i don't think what Ruby says is wrong, althought maybe exaggerated.

I wouldn't even dislike Zoe so much, if we wouldn't be forced to be with her, or had a choice if we wanna have sex with her.
I just want to end whatever they have, friends without benefits would be ok i guess.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I don't see how she is a sweet girl, kinky yes, but sweet... just cause she is nice towards Emma ?
Yes. The fact that she treats Emma well is a sign of good character. And I would agree that it's sweet.

At least from what i remember, there isn't even a hint that she and the MC are in a real relationship, not to mention her being in love.
So far we only know she likes to party and have sex with the MC from time to time...so FWB at best.
She doesn't even seem to realize that the personality of the MC has changed quite a bit, a bit strange if they actually would be in a real relationship and her being in love.
Is this unrealistic? Sure. And yet, his family don't even notice, not really. They notice that he seems nicer, but chances are he acts very differently in many ways. The people who know the MC the best "not noticing" is a core requirement of any story in this type of back in time story. You simply have to suspend disbelief and accept this part.

Except that Ruby said that Zoe and her sister are sluts, even if Ruby might be a bit jealous of Zoe, the MC doesn't even know Zoe's sister back than iirc, so i don't think what Ruby says is wrong, although maybe exaggerated.
We all know that when one girl says others are sluts, it has to be true. /s

So far we have no evidence that Zoe is fucking anyone else. And if she was and the MC knew about it (knowing Zoe, she wouldn't try to sneak around, she'd be open about it) and was okay with it, it still wouldn't make her a slut.

I wouldn't even dislike Zoe so much, if we wouldn't be forced to be with her, or had a choice if we wanna have sex with her.
I just want to end whatever they have, friends without benefits would be ok i guess.
She's his girlfriend. At least that seems to be what was established in the first scene with them together. It may be a more casual, closer to friends with benefits, relationship than the typical romantic relationship, but the fact is they were in a relationship when the story started. And that relationship is heavily sexual. Even more unbelievable, and more difficult to suspend disbelief because it's not necessary for the story to exist, would be if the guy who has gone back in time into a younger body to find he has a hot girl who likes fucking him instantly rejects her.

I'm not that interested in Ruby. I'll take Zoe plus Emma over her. But the story wants Ruby to be a main focus. I don't dislike Ruby because of this. She's a nice girl, and if the story is focused heavily on her I'll take it. And maintain two paths through the game because it's seeming like it might come down to Emma or Zoe as a second girl. I'm getting the impression you'll be able to sideline Zoe soon enough - already we had the sleepover which skipped a Zoe sex scene if you chose Emma as your sleepover guest. Of course, I hope we have the option to get them both but ...[/quote][/QUOTE]

• Angry
Reactions: Yngling and Havik79

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021

I love Zoe! how could anyone not like her? And who cares if she’s a ”slut”? Sluts are more fun.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes