Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't think so. I think the point is to be a power fantasy. Once you were an old man, but now you're a hot teen with a big dick and with the wisdom of your past life.
Except without the big dick. ;)

But the interesting thing is the double-incest-without-the-actual-incest, since the MC's body is blood related to his new family but his mind isn't, whereas the MC's mind is related to his past-life daughter but by blood he's nothing else than a boyfriend. I think it's a rather refreshing and interesting take on the genre. And Zargon does an excellent job telling the story, in my opinion, also by getting his past-life son's life somehow back on track.

Creepy? Maybe but not moreso than other father-daughter (or older-man-young-girl) games.

Your idea about a bully turning his life around is also not bad though. It could make a pretty good story as well.

Reactions: syh653

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
Except without the big dick. ;)

But the interesting thing is the double-incest-without-the-actual-incest, since the MC's body is blood related to his new family but his mind isn't, whereas the MC's mind is related to his past-life daughter but by blood he's nothing else than a boyfriend. I think it's a rather refreshing and interesting take on the genre. And Zargon does an excellent job telling the story, in my opinion, also by getting his past-life son's life somehow back on track.

Creepy? Maybe but not moreso than other father-daughter (or older-man-young-girl) games.

Your idea about a bully turning his life around is also not bad though. It could make a pretty good story as well.
I have another idea, there was an old manga that's I really love called "Cuffs", but don't bother finding it though there's no English version.

The story is about a middle-aged delinquent that got shot to death and his soul happened to possess his son's (that's he never knew does exist) body and he needs to live with his MILF ex-wife. It's an action manga like CROW so no lewd stuff.

But, I think this plot would make a really fun incest VN LOL

May 3, 2018
I think it's waaay more creepy. The protagonist is pretty much tricking his own daughter into a weird type of incest by dating her in her crush's body. That's very different from the usual consensual incest where both parties know what they're getting into.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
This one is far less creepy than some father-daughter incest VNs, which are focused heavily, in the early stages, on the father grooming the daughter(s.) Where this story has possibly the most natural seeming development of a relationship between them.

It's so minimally creepy that I never considered it much before now.

I think it is kind of creepy how he's taken someone else's body. Where did that person go? Is he eventually going to give the body back? What happens to all the relationships he's developed when the original person returns. And if that never happens?

To be clear: I don't have a problem with any of this. It's fiction. We shouldn't be getting upset over fiction. If it's not for you, and it's not harming anyone (which it is not) then move on and let those who enjoy it have their fun.

Reactions: Sagf

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
This one is far less creepy than some father-daughter incest VNs, which are focused heavily, in the early stages, on the father grooming the daughter(s.) Where this story has possibly the most natural seeming development of a relationship between them.

It's so minimally creepy that I never considered it much before now.

I think it is kind of creepy how he's taken someone else's body. Where did that person go? Is he eventually going to give the body back? What happens to all the relationships he's developed when the original person returns. And if that never happens?

To be clear: I don't have a problem with any of this. It's fiction. We shouldn't be getting upset over fiction. If it's not for you, and it's not harming anyone (which it is not) then move on and let those who enjoy it have their fun.
The one whose body he was given decided to stay in 'heaven' or whatever it is called in the game, and will not be coming back. So no need to be concerned about any of that. :>)

Reactions: sava75

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The one whose body he was given decided to stay in 'heaven' or whatever it is called in the game, and will not be coming back. So no need to be concerned about any of that. :>)
Oh. I must have completely forgotten. Well, in that case it's not creepy at all.

Reactions: Zephea

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019
Well, 'decided' to stay in heaven is a bit far fetched, I think. If I remember correctly, the goddess said that the body's original owner was supposed to die while the MC wasn't, so when he got his body crushed rescuing the other one, the goddess decided that in order to right things, the MC was going to stay alive as planned and that other soul to die as planned as well.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes