pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That's the Early Release, you can buy it on Itch for 10uss, it's the same price as paying 1 month on Patron to have it there.

Anyway, next Friday is the release of the final and public version.
Is the 10 dollars for only that release? I'm not one to pay continuously, but I don't mind paying for somethign once if I like it.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Is the 10 dollars for only that release? I'm not one to pay continuously, but I don't mind paying for somethign once if I like it.
Buying the Early Release of chapter 11 will not give you access to future Early Releases, I hope you understand, it would be unfair to the people who support me on Patreon and Subscribestar every month.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Buying the Early Release of chapter 11 will not give you access to future Early Releases, I hope you understand, it would be unfair to the people who support me on Patreon and Subscribestar every month.
That's straight, just wanted clarifications so I know if I should hit the button or not.

Thanks.

Reactions: Zargon_games

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
That's the Early Release, you can buy it on Itch for 10uss, it's the same price as paying 1 month on Patron to have it there.

Anyway, next Friday is the release of the final and public version.
Thanks for the clarification.
You do a good job. I wish you a long life. (y)

Reactions: Zargon_games

Once_Up

Aug 20, 2021
All I can say is that Ch 11 will be worth your waiting, but at the same time will leave you to crave for more.
Like any good game's updates should be. :)

Reactions: syh653

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Young Again [Ch.10 Public] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.74 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.72 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 333 MB: MEGA -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
mega down

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes