May 26, 2018
Quick question for fans.

Why do people like the Emma/Ruby combo so much?

I mean Ruby is definitely my goal... one of the hottest characters on F95. (Redheads does the trick for me, and Ruby's face is just VERY attractive to me, with enough of a personality to makes me 100% on team Ruby.)

But although I did not mind her (Emma) lewd content (I mean a naked female will always turn my head) and I think her personality is very sweet. I just do not feel any sexual attraction towards her. I mean I loved building up her confidence, but I eventually turned her down and subsequently, the Ruby, Zoe combo was much more to my liking.

I mean I see Zoe is kind of a pseudo GF for the MC and she is much more fun for me on the sexual side then Emma.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not trying to fat shame Emma, but I just do not find her attractive...

Make no mistake, I like her character and I like her place in the story and building up her confidence. I guess my interactions with her now will be limited, since I decided not to get physical with her.
To answer your question - from me own point of view - yes, I am attracted to Emma (as muchif not a little more than Ruby).

Me reason basically falls under me past experience-...too many times as I grew older, the "plain Jane" girls were more honest, more genuine, and more affectionate than the "Hot Girls" who got by on looks.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To answer your question - from me own point of view - yes, I am attracted to Emma (as muchif not a little more than Ruby).

Me reason basically falls under me past experience-...too many times as I grew older, the "plain Jane" girls were more honest, more genuine, and more affectionate than the "Hot Girls" who got by on looks.
And those with "a little extra to hold on to at night" also tended to be more passionate as well.
I found that usually the "hot girls" learn to commoditize their looks and other superficial qualities.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
For me is Emma one of hottest girls on this site. Normal next door girl, not some plastic bimbo. Its girl you want for part of life not only for one fuck.
For me Emma and Annas butt are best thing on this game. :)
I know, I'm hooked on Anna, her ass is the most interesting thing in this game, her, hopefully we'll see Anna's scenes in chapter 10 and the other chapters because her scenes are the most enjoyable here, otherwise it would be dissapointing.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
To answer your question - from me own point of view - yes, I am attracted to Emma (as much if not a little more than Ruby).

Thanks, kinda the answer I was looking for. I guess I was just lucky, my wife had(have) a personality close to Emma, but was very pretty in the looks department as well.

Trust me I know all about pretty (manipulative) bitches. In my mind I have a saying: If you marry a pretty bitch, when you are older you are left with just a bitch.

Thanks for the answer, it makes 100% sense.

Reactions: notme222

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Ahh. I'll try that. Hard to resist to punch him though. Specially since the teacher does not see it fit to punish the guy.
Just to clarify, the only sexual relation you can't avoid is with Zoe, since she was apparently something like your girlfriend when you occupied that body, the rest of the women in the game can be avoided by your choices.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Just to clarify, the only sexual relation you can't avoid is with Zoe, since she was apparently something like your girlfriend when you occupied that body, the rest of the women in the game can be avoided by your choices.
So, why avoid them? It's usually the other way around.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah. I figured that was the thing between them.

cab18+

Aug 14, 2021
Kinda new to this forum, so i'm not sure if i'm currect, but from have i have understood, the Emma karakter will go through some fysical adjustments due to her working out.

I hope Emma won't change too much. Some curves won't hurt anybody :)

I kinda like her the way she is, females come in all shapes and sizes....

Reactions: Jack-ish and ZTex
4.10 star(s) 89 Votes