quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks. And is her arc the usual standard losing weight story and she will lose weight later in the game or it's actually different?

The game's I played with this body type always go with the girl wanting to lose weight story instead of an interesting arc like a normal Bodied girl.
The story is that she wants to lose weight. My feeling from the game so far is that as well as being about her losing weight it's also about her accepting that she's beautiful as she is. But there's nothing wrong with her doing that and wanting to lose weight. The two are not incompatible. The difference is in the focus of why she wants to lose weight: to please others vs pleasing herself.

Of course the dev could go the route of her changing her mind. I'm in either way. I'm curious what she'd look like, but she's attractive to me as she is.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
sorry for the question, is there new content? because when I unzipped the folder of this new update and it was named the same as the one of the previous update

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Was there something in the game that upset or offended you? I don't understand what your comment is about, but well, good luck to you too.
i think he re-downloaded ch.9 not the standalone ch ruby and saw the same content.. maybe he was confused?? anywho i'll wait till ch.10 or 12... keep up the good job dev..(y)

Reactions: Zargon_games

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This extra episode made me think how much i want some "quality time" with Ruby in episode 10.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This is the strangest release I've ever seen at F95. I mean, why do we need this separate episode with a couple of pictures? It would be better to make it part of the next full episode. Especially considering that there is nothing special about it. A very strange decision.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
This is the strangest release I've ever seen at F95. I mean, why do we need this separate episode with a couple of pictures? It would be better to make it part of the next full episode. Especially considering that there is nothing special about it. A very strange decision.
Oh boy, this has already been answered several times now: This was just meant as a little reward for his patrons, and was also announced at the end of chapter 9 in the game, too. Well, it got leaked yesterday here...
The normal update (chapter 10) should be - I think - released in 1-2 weeks.

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
can someone plz tell me what tool to use to get the play listed with in game plz cuz i like the songs and the music folder is no where to be found

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes