reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
As with most of these patches, it doesn't change the content, but the relationships of the characters, so they are not related to the MC anymore. However, here, this applies only to the familiy of the MC's body, Emma is still his daughter from his first life, I think.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
I really like the relationship the MC has with Emma.
I also like that you have a more or less normal girl in the game that you can build a relationship with rather than some great looking bimbo you just randomly fuck with.

Nonetheless the sister is also quite striking so I am curious how this love interest will develop.

Overall the game is great and there are a lot of nice story lines that keep you in the loop and get you involved.
Looking forward to the next chapter!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Shouldn't there be a harem tag for this game? :unsure:
I don't believe so, because almost none of the LIs know about each other. IIRC, only Ruby and Emma are aware of each other, and then of course the sisters Natalie and Veronica know about each other. Harems require all 3 or more women involved to give consent for women other than themselves.

Reactions: bobbo69

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
I don't believe so, because almost none of the LIs know about each other. IIRC, only Ruby and Emma are aware of each other, and then of course the sisters Natalie and Veronica know about each other. Harems require all 3 or more women involved to give consent for women other than themselves.
Right, there has to be 3 or more girls for the F95 tag. Also, they need to be involved sexually with the MC. So while the MC is involved sexually with 3 or more girls, not enough of them know about each other.

That second part is why I can't add the Harem tag to my game... yet.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
mylifexi You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. Chapter 11 had a lot of good content: Two great lewd scenes with Ruby (in the bathroom and in the gym baths), there was an emotional scene with Anna (and a slightly lewd one after that) and we got a date (and more) with Emma. There was also some nice banter with Veronica at the office and we got to know more about Zoe and Cindy. What more would you want out of a single chapter? The story with Rex, Roxy (and maybe Grace?)? That is hinted to continue in chapter 11. More Anna? We're clearly getting there, but it was still too early for more. The Zoe/Veronica threesome should also be around the corner, but chapter 11 already had a nice bunch of lewd scenes, I don't think it's lacking.

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Played it yesterday. Took me around 6 hours. Enjoyed it. I did not expect it to be so wholesome. Tbh, I was nearly turned off by the intro. Good that I stuck with it.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Yngling

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Honestly, it was similar for me. I'm not a huge fan of fantastic stories and that whole goddess/reincarnation thing felt really weird for me. If it wasn't for the beautiful images in the OP here, I might have discarded the game right away. But it is just a very small part of the frame story and the rest is a quite realistic story that is just wholesome and heart-warming.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
This game is good fun. It finds a really creative way around the common problem with so many VN of the young idiot MC who somehow gets all the girls despite being emotionally stunted and foolish. Having an older mind in a younger body makes for a really competent MC. One that isn't unrealistically attractive for an older man or unrealistically wise for a younger one.

Also, I hope we can either "forget" to go to the pharmacy (if you want to be kind of a dick) or convince Emma that if she gets pregnant it'll be okay (a more loving path).

pranabray

Jan 3, 2021
since the creator is reading the comments, id like to say this:
I like the milf a lot. I like it more than 90%of milfs out here in f95. Shes not the prettiest and shes not thehottest but thatsfor the best because mothers arent supposed to have bods and skins like 20 yos.
Just a request please progress with the mother as fast as you can. Im dying in anticipation here. Its oneof the best games here tbfh.
Great job, man. You got good taste.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
since the creator is reading the comments, id like to say this:
I like the milf a lot. I like it more than 90%of milfs out here in f95. Shes not the prettiest and shes not thehottest but thatsfor the best because mothers arent supposed to have bods and skins like 20 yos.
Just a request please progress with the mother as fast as you can. Im dying in anticipation here. Its oneof the best games here tbfh.
Great job, man. You got good taste.
Thanks for your message, and thanks also for using Young Again in your signature pranabray , check your inbox , I just sent you a little gift.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes