PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I think the accident and getting a new body scrambled the brain of the MC too much. He's letting all the hot chicks get away. Personally, I think he's even dumber now. This could have been an even better game with a harem tag. The MC thinks too much with his dick and not his brain. Good luck and all that to the dev.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Eh I'm always a sucker for sister fuckers, and this one doesn't have a harem tag for the simple reason to be a harem every member has to be aware of each other and fine with it. Ruby doesn't seem to be the sharing type willing to go THAT far (at least when she's not drunk). If anything it's missing a cheating tag, I seriously doubt she'd simply ignore it if she found out the MC kept fucking their mutual friends and their mom too behind her back after they became an official couple. I'd think if you don't wanna risk an eventual bad ending it's probaly not wise to fuck every pink hole possible if there's no harem tag (reminded of a few such AVNs, like Where The Heart Is, eventually you have to pick one LI if you don't want the opposite of a harem with everyone instead hating you).
I'm a sucker for the whole incest and harem games. Once in a while I do come across a game with maybe 1 or 2 LI's, but I'll take a harem game any day.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
dunno, fat grandmas are not my thing, even if I am into hairy pussy and they happen to have one.
I'd much rather take a bbw/ssbbw granny over a hairy pussy any day. Not judgin peoples tastes about anything here. Just mentionin my preference.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
or the original facepalm at least, I miss that one, dunno why it was removed from the list, but yuck is still here, kinda = :sick:. Captain Picard meme version still here I guess :FacePalm:
I don't know. My guess is because people felt offended and got angry when someone facepalmed them. :ROFLMAO: Totally jokin, but who tf knows with this site.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
Yes i know, but still after deleting previous game and reinstalling, is till do not get any relationship change. Used the new release alone, new release with the patch and new release with the patch and mod and still no relationship change. Maybe need to start new game?
I don't see anyone calling each other roommates/landladies/steprelatives in mine, so good enough for me (unlike stepnieces in No Place Like Home =WTF?).
That's the problem of this game and the patch, it is what it is. It all depends of the dev or modders who want to edit the script more thoroughly.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I like the story, my switch view right in the middle of the screen in part 2 ruins all the sex passages. It should be smaller and installed in one of the corners so as not to spoil anything.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes