sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
as long the cuck stay as side character im fine it :ROFLMAO: to be serious nobody wants to play the useless cuck role who doesnt get the job done.
You'd be surprised with how many games "where the protagonist is the useless cuck who doesnt get the job done" out there that got translated :LOL:. Either that or games with cheating female protagonist who fuck the whole villages except her husband/boyfriend just like this game here. People actually prefer those more than netori.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
You'd be surprised with how many games "where the protagonist is the useless cuck who doesnt get the job done" out there that got translated :LOL:. Either that or games with cheating female protagonist who fuck the whole villages except her husband/boyfriend just like this game here.
Personally I haven't really come across many of the former translated (unfortunately). Plenty of the latter though.

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
I wait the french translate ^^
La traduction est terminée, j'en fais la relecture et je la posterai avant le début de soirée.
--> French translation is done, I'm doing some proofreading but I will be uploading the patch before tonight.

luffydono

Nov 7, 2017
La traduction est terminée, j'en fais la relecture et je la posterai avant le début de soirée.
--> French translation is done, I'm doing some proofreading but I will be uploading the patch before tonight.
Cool merci tu gère, c'est la 1ere fois que je ferais un jeu de ce genre en fr plutôt qu'en anglais ça fait plaisir :)
--> Cool thanks you rock, this is the first time I would do a game like this in my own language it's cool.

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
French translation added as well as the gallery fix which contains the translation of the recollection room menu.

Polala

Jul 18, 2017
in my opinion, this game lacks choices, you either get raped or blackmailed without your consent, would be better if you got a choice where the wife willingly fuck, but overall i like the game 7/10

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get 3 pics in the gallery? I went through the whole game, and I'm pretty sure there are some scenes involved with the peeping guy when Lena is bathing, as well as with the Mayor and his son, but I have no idea how to get them. I'm guessing the peeping tom must be called out, since I have ignored him during first playthrough, but what about the mayor?

And I'm not interested in already unlocked gallery, it's more fun to actually get that pic through playing.

Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get 3 pics in the gallery? I went through the whole game, and I'm pretty sure there are some scenes involved with the peeping guy when Lena is bathing, as well as with the Mayor and his son, but I have no idea how to get them. I'm guessing the peeping tom must be called out, since I have ignored him during first playthrough, but what about the mayor?

And I'm not interested in already unlocked gallery, it's more fun to actually get that pic through playing.
You are right for the peeping tom, you need to call him out to get a scene with him.

For the other two, if I remember, it's before going to the public bath. When you leave Neil's house, the game hints that you can go visit the mayor if you want and it tells you to save before as it leads to a bad ending.

Ookami88

Jul 7, 2017
You are right for the peeping tom, you need to call him out to get a scene with him.

For the other two, if I remember, it's before going to the public bath. When you leave Neil's house, the game hints that you can go visit the mayor if you want and it tells you to save before as it leads to a bad ending.
Thanks for the tip! The Hints regarding the bathhouse flashed so fast I wasn't able to read them fully.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes