Sopra

Jul 30, 2017
The game is pretty straight-forward and short, so there is no need for one really.

But here is a quick one from my memory if you want to see all events :
- When bathing in the forest, call out the peep
- Save before going to the mayor after you received the hint that tell you to do so (it leads to a bad ending)
- When you go to the bathouse, go through the blue curtain to enter the men bath
- After cleaning Lana's house, save before talking to Neil in the bedroom. You will have two different choices leading to a different ending.

chenoulei

Jun 9, 2018
FR:
Merci pour ce trad, ça fait plaisir de voir que des traducteur Français s’intéresse aux eroges et les traduits, j'espère voir des futur projet aussi complet que celui-ci. Je vous remercie pour ce travaille de qualité et c'est un plaisir de découvrir le jeu dans un langue maternel x)
US:
Thank you for this translation, it is nice to see that French translators are interested in eroges and translated them, I hope to see future projects as complete as this one. Thank you for this quality work and it is a pleasure to discover the game in a native language x)

Reactions: jos98

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
this game frustrates me she yields to Neil right from the start. and the bath scene? like seriously? you're surprised he made a move stupid. this isn't corruption because she's already a corrupted slut who is weak at the mere sight of another man. some adventurer she is she can't even take care of a silkpants nobody

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Mega link is down (game), but since the others are still up, it's alright. Just in case someone is wondering.

ThompsonBalo

Jul 15, 2020
this game frustrates me she yields to Neil right from the start. and the bath scene? like seriously? you're surprised he made a move stupid. this isn't corruption because she's already a corrupted slut who is weak at the mere sight of another man. some adventurer she is she can't even take care of a silkpants nobody
Well it is her husbands fault after all. If you are a character in a hentai game, are newlywed and get a request to leave your wife and travel somewhere, you ALWAYS take your wife with you because it is obviously going to be NTR and not in your favour.

Arkiel009

Sep 19, 2021
you guys have newest game from tsukudaninosato.
Title: Shut-in Uncle's Molesting Diary
need that game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so this game only has 3 endings (2 of them being the same end only difference was the choice see mayor or not) is there more or thats it?

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes