VN Ren'Py Abandoned Young Lust [v0.21a] [VinnLemon]

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Hope everything in real life works out for you, take care of yourself. :) Thank you for the game I really enjoyed what you have so far and I love this style of art/game. I'll keep looking forward to you returning to it at some point if you can.
Thank you, that means a lot!
I'm doing good, just some life changes going on right now that need more of my attention, but honestly I see this as a blessing in disguise. There were many design aspects I did wrong and ended up not liking/had trouble fixing in the game. Later on down the road, when I'm in a much more comfortable position to sit down and start creating again, I hope to re-do things fresh and restart from ground zero. I will likely keep most of the characters, but there were some that were just filler that ended up not being what I wanted in the end. There were also deep design choices/sections that required a lot of work in order to re-do to my liking. I've slowly became unable to complete these huge rework tasks over the past few months.

I have a much better idea for what I want next time though. Big thanks again for everyone who enjoyed it! Consider this my sabbatical for right now. Hope to connect with you all again soon! :3

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Great game, one of my favorites here. It's a real pity that it's abandoned and I hope that you're able to return to Gaming soon!

I do have a question. I've gotten through the 0.21a version, and have all the girls at 6 Lust- except for Ms Linda, who's at 5. I only got the bj from her and additional meetings just repeated THAT. Is that discrepancy intentional, or have I missed something and they ALL should be at 6 to complete this version?

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Great game, one of my favorites here. It's a real pity that it's abandoned and I hope that you're able to return to Gaming soon!

I do have a question. I've gotten through the 0.21a version, and have all the girls at 6 Lust- except for Ms Linda, who's at 5. I only got the bj from her and additional meetings just repeated THAT. Is that discrepancy intentional, or have I missed something and they ALL should be at 6 to complete this version?
Miss Linda's lust events were only going to go off of the "Confidence" stat. So once you got to, I believe 8, it triggered her BJ event. The 5 lust was just to track for each lust event. My original intention was to have every 5 lust for a girl trigger a lust event, so the 5 you get from Miss Linda was for JUST that, to track it. I believe it explains it in the walkthrough I posted a few comments ago!

Reactions: hentai charley