Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label after_load is defined twice, at
  File "game/Gallery.rpy", line 30 and
  File "game/patch.rpy", line 70.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Thu Apr 29 01:59:00 2021
Huh that didn't come up in testing... Adding a label override to patch for after_load to after_load_patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/young-lust-v0-21-vinnlemon.79035/post-5518313

Thanks for letting me know

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Could do without the single buttons needing to be clicked in sex scenes. Only display buttons when an actual choice needs to be made, it's so irritating pressing space then forced to use the mouse because a button is shown for no actual benefit.

Also Christina was surprisingly easy I thought? No hint of any reluctance or moral dilemna at all. I suppose all girls in this are instantly enamored by the MC's dick, so maybe it's not a big issue, but still I'd have thunk she'd need a bit of time to process what was happening. And her boss... are we going to be given some faux NTR drama now that she mentioned he's making inappropriate remarks to her?

Lexxi and her friend. They talk too much. You ruined them by inferring they're fucking everything that moves when they're not with the MC. What a waste.

There's no harem, dating sim, multiple endings tags, so what is the goal of this, ultimately?

Oh, and some of the sex scenes are lacking, they're one position, zero forplay, quick bang. Kinda dull. And there's no dialogue during repeat scenes which is really bad cos it makes those scenes feel empty / lifeless. And and and, sorry I keep thinking of stuff, there's no repeat scene for Jacky's BJ or Lexxi's HJ. I think it's always better for a sandbox if all / most content is repeatable in real time rather than using replay gallery, and I realize those scenes were story scenes, but still, it doesn't make much sense that he can fuck Jacky whenever he wants, but can't request a BJ.

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2021
It's fun to see some still want to keep their "step" moms single :p While others want more foreplay :love: And a few are still thinking like a lawyer :geek:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Reactions: masterdragonson

ZRose

Aug 14, 2020
dang my potato computer cant handle it.
the prolog gameplay was smooth without lag
1619718321560.png
then after 5 minute later it became laggy
1619718084597.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
One of those rare renpy games where the game gets more laggier as it goes on. I think someone mentioned in another thread it happens because dev changes the number of preloaded images or something like that.

Hope it gets fixed so I can play.

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
dang my potato computer cant handle it.
the prolog gameplay was smooth without lag
View attachment 1169959
then after 5 minute later it became laggy
View attachment 1169954
That happens in a few Ren'Py games as it tries to autosave constantly with animated scenes. Another dev got around this by turning that off and only having it autosave once per day.

It's also possible to limit the game to 60 fps

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
One of those rare renpy games where the game gets more laggier as it goes on. I think someone mentioned in another thread it happens because dev changes the number of preloaded images or something like that.

Hope it gets fixed so I can play.
I'm currently working on the problem as we speak! :3 And yes, you're right. Some of the images in the game do not get hidden, so many pictures can end up being stacked up on each other. I'm currently working on changing this so it doesn't stack up and lag for some people!

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
I'm not surprised that you don't know the definition of "ad hominem" either.
If you're my step dad even if mommy leaves you well I'll still consider you to be my step dad because I luv you that much :coffee: You're just now my single step dad that I try to mooch money from :LOL: Maybe you can help me hook up with my now single mom... Oh wait it's patreon tomfoolery so single step mom :WaitWhat: Funny how I try to dodge the law as I try to keep it in the family :HideThePain:

Christina_caught_topless.jpg
Don't look at me like that, you're why this is a running gag :p

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
No error message, it just stops responding entirely
Game has been re-uploaded!

I unfortunately was getting an error/crash message when launching the game about the Discord button I added to the menu. I tried fixing it, but Ren'Py was being super buggy. So for right now until I can get it working again, I have removed it. If you still get the same issue after downloading it again, it may be a hardware issue unfortunately. But please let me know, I'm here to help!

Last edited: