VN Ren'Py Abandoned Young Lust [v0.21a] [VinnLemon]

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
seem after the nipticking of some wise man about the "single" definition
prety sure that if you're not in couple whatever the denomination of it, you are actualy single ...whatever the denomination you want to put on it ^^ nipticking should've been about the step- not single for me if it was reaaaaaly important to niptick

what i'm interested in is ... parody of what ? renders did not struck me as something i know or ever came across so i'm curious ^^

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Gonna have to chime in on the whole "single" thing... while "widowed" is usually a separate issue (and was indeed corrected, much thanks to the dev), "single" simply means not currently in a relationship. "Never married" is its own separate definition as any actual adult knows. It doesn't really matter that much, I just hate to see people spread disinformation. And while the game looks pretty trope-y, I'll give it a shot anyway cause hey, it still might be a fun little game. Worth a look at the very least.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
VinnLemon: so far really like what I see, however just to let you know, that all sound seems to be tied to the Music setting, rather than having just music tied to it.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I'm not sure which is more worrying, that someone out there actually knows so little about English that he thinks "single" means never married, or that he's managed to bully the author into changing something that was right in the first place.

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
I'm not sure which is more worrying, that someone out there actually knows so little about English that he thinks "single" means never married, or that he's managed to bully the author into changing something that was right in the first place.
The thing is, if you've ever been married, you are either a divorcee or a widow. Single implies that you have only dated people, or that your marriage has been annulled, but very few people use it like that.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
I'm not sure which is more worrying, that someone out there actually knows so little about marriage that he thinks "stepmother" means someone who isn't currently married to someone's biological father, or that he's so much of a snowflake that he defines "bullying" as someone making light of that contradiction.

Reactions: quigebo

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
The thing is, if you've ever been married, you are either a divorcee or a widow. Single implies that you have only dated people, or that your marriage has been annulled, but very few people use it like that.
(... or widower, or separated, too!) (y)

Hey, Everyone!!!

I'm
not going to put my unwanted defintions on anyone ... Why don't we just ask the person without the partner how he/she refers to to themself and then use that? :rolleyes:

e-d :)

Reactions: PeggyBlackett

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Single just means you are not currently in a relationship/married. You can be divorced and single or widowed and single. All the "divorced" and "widowed" parts do is add some more context to your situation. Also people just use the terms "divorced" and "widowed" because it heavily implies that they are single.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
My two cents based on just the preview images is that the models look decent but the MC needs a remodel if possible.

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
honestly not a bad start but MC face feels weird for whatever reason maybe he look like he's trying to aim for a dad bod. this is more accurate when we see him right before he goes to bed.

but yeah so far looks good.

we got an idea of planned tags? impregnation for example?:sneaky:
Thank you for the feedback! I'll take a look into that, maybe change a few things around a bit.

And trust me! There will be plenty of plans for the future! As of right now nothing definite, but I promise the content will be very fulfilling for everybody!:3

Reactions: Look-see

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
VinnLemon: so far really like what I see, however just to let you know, that all sound seems to be tied to the Music setting, rather than having just music tied to it.
Thank you! I will look into that, I know the sound effects are apart of the sound channel and I did put the music on the music channel, but I may have made some coding errors in the scripts on accident. Thanks for pointing that out!

And as an unrelated note to others, I have removed the Parody tag as there was no reason for it to be there in the first place! Must of had a brain fart... Fixed! :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Faptime

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Thank you for the feedback! I'll take a look into that, maybe change a few things around a bit.

And trust me! There will be plenty of plans for the future! As of right now nothing definite, but I promise the content will be very fulfilling for everybody!:3
theres another thing i forgot to mention. when it comes to interacting with a girl you essentially give us the choice to accept or deny them from the get go. i think the ability to deny them is great but i dont think it should close off their path right away cause in all honesty we're forced to decide it we want to pursue those girls based off a very small introduction. so id recommened that at some point you'll have the abilty to pursue them again after you know them more. or move the initial choice to abandon their story somewhere down after maybe the 3rd-5tth interaction with said character.

Deleted member 1663167

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
theres another thing i forgot to mention. when it comes to interacting with a girl you essentially give us the choice to accept or deny them from the get go. i think the ability to deny them is great but i dont think it should close off their path right away cause in all honesty we're forced to decide it we want to pursue those girls based off a very small introduction. so id recommened that at some point you'll have the abilty to pursue them again after you know them more. or move the initial choice to abandon their story somewhere down after maybe the 3rd-5tth interaction with said character.
Absolutely I agree!

The 'Major Choice' in the class room scene for example is just meant to give you an extra boost to that girl/those girls stats. Allowing you to be a little further in their progression once the free roaming becomes available. Although it may seem like it at the moment, you won't lose their path entirely. As said in the game "the events leading from all these choices will still be available later on, but will require more effort to achieve" (I removed 'drastically' from it because that's a bit of an overstatement I now realize).

Don't worry, I want every girl/interaction to be available on any one run-through! I just want to create a little personal preference and choice when it comes to selecting who peaks your interest first. ;)

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hopefully there will be a full harem path and incest patch to make it from stepmother to actual mother.