4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

magitur

Dec 25, 2020
Hii no new update today? Not to rush you or anything, just really looking forward for the new content! You said around sunday so i'm asking or i would stay here reloading the page the whole day. Thnak you for the amazing work you are doing

wenwen500

Jul 1, 2019
很高兴这个游戏还在更新,希望有一天谷歌翻译(任何翻译软件都可以)可以彻底打破语言不通导致的隔阂。
glad to hear this game is expanded (by our marvelous randiel), hope one day we can communicate more easily without any kinda translators (like Google Translator)
通过翻译器翻译: 很高兴你喜欢 :)
Translated via translator:I'm so glad you like my game :)
小伙伴玩的开心,有很多淘气的图片和故事哦 哈哈
glad you like this game, enjoy all these naughty pics and stories XD

Reactions: randiel

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hii no new update today? Not to rush you or anything, just really looking forward for the new content! You said around sunday so i'm asking or i would stay here reloading the page the whole day. Thnak you for the amazing work you are doing
That was last Sunday :D If you missed it you can check latest update in this post + I recommend hot fix from here.
I'm working now on bigger but less often updates. I just started working on the next one (related to work and uncle) and I'm not sure it will be done in February due to extra hours I need to pull at work.

Reactions: Yuki no Yue

Asyran

Dec 15, 2020
With the latest version I noticed a lot of images not loading for events. In particular with the kitchen teasing of brother, and walking with him on the beach. What's the best way to report bugs like missing images?

Last edited:

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
If I am updating from an older version, will old saves work in the new version?
If you have a save from 0.5 then yes, if you have save from earlier version you need a new game (especially for school storyline).
With the latest version I noticed a lot of images not loading for events. In particular with the kitchen teasing of brother, and walking with him on the beach. What's the best way to report bugs like missing images?
I think I fix most of the issues with these missing pics in hot fix (link here) but if you spot anything new please create a ticket from the menu on the left side of the screen:
1613495387061.png
It makes thing a lot easier to track

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
If you have a save from 0.5 then yes, if you have save from earlier version you need a new game (especially for school storyline).

I think I fix most of the issues with these missing pics in hot fix (link here) but if you spot anything new please create a ticket from the menu on the left side of the screen:
View attachment 1039791
It makes thing a lot easier to track
You need a 2nd link like

“submit a ticket about the submit a ticket option”

So players can let you know when the submit a ticket option in the side menu is not working.

And also, just decided to join the military because of your game.

Major Unruly

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
You need a 2nd link like

“submit a ticket about the submit a ticket option”

So players can let you know when the submit a ticket option in the side menu is not working.

And also, just decided to join the military because of your game.

Major Unruly
Oh it's working, I have 40 open tickets to go though (at some point that is).

UnrulyDogBoy you do know that military is not the same as presented in the game? :) at least I think... it is called "serve in the army" so maybe it is serving as Marcus did :D
If you are that easily persuaded then I don't know if I will add a drug cartel storyline :D

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
another wrong path
"He is fucking his pillow!"

during the game
Pics/dad/caught/bro_hump2.webp
Pics/dad/caught/bro_masturbate_2.webp ...

bro_hump2.webp
bro_masturbate_2.webp ...
located in
/Pics/sibling/caught_m/

Reactions: randiel

Asyran

Dec 15, 2020
Just a quick question, how many locations are there and how to unlock them all. Is there a construction site for example, I have seen references to that.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Just a quick question, how many locations are there and how to unlock them all. Is there a construction site for example, I have seen references to that.
Most locations can be unlocked when walking around the city or if you buy a map in the market (in Dime Time shop).
There is not yet any walkthough for all locations, since there are so many options I will have to create it at some point. I suggest checking changelogs for each version in first post, I always add there how to unlock a new content like construction site, hospital, Point Erectus and so on.

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
A quick walkthrough:

East Area:
Park - Explore the city.
Bank - Explore the city.
Beauty Salon - Explore the city.

West Area:
Jack's house - Explore the city you'll meet a black guy. Go back home with him.
High Tai - Explore the city.
Beach - Explore the city.

North Area:
The Castle - Buy the laptop from Lexena Market. Use it in your bedroom. Select 'Surf The Internet'. Type in BDSM.
Gay Bar - Buy the laptop from Lexena Market. Use it in your bedroom. Select 'Surf The Internet'. Type in Gay Bar.
Construction site - At the gay bar, find someone for the night. Micky will randomly show up.

Center:
Lexena Market - From the start
Gym - From the start

South Area:
Hospital - When showering at home you can randomly trigger an event that unlocks the hospital.

Outskirts:
Farm - From the start.
Point Erectus - At the gay bar, dance. Adam will randomly show up.
Army camp - At the gay bar, drink. Jeff will randomly show up.

Justplaying123

Dec 27, 2020
Hey! Hot game. Kinda new here.

It seems I'm unable to view the images. I'm currently using an android tablet, does anyone know a fix to this?

Thanks!

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Hey! Hot game. Kinda new here.

It seems I'm unable to view the images. I'm currently using an android tablet, does anyone know a fix to this?

Thanks!
Hi Justplaying123 and thanks :)
To be honest I never tested it on a mobile device, I would recommend playing on PC or Mac (Mac require additional check for Webp files, see first post). I'll check the mobile issue later to see if I can find the root cause.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes