4.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Justplaying123

Dec 27, 2020
im playing it on mobile. have you tried to run it with joiplay? because that's what i do and i don't have a problem with images :)
Oh. My. Go-

Thank you so much!

(I'm also slightly vexed, considering all my attempts to play it. Hurrah for my newfound know-how of android coding I guess )

Seriously though, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CSA348 and murres

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I have a research question:
I want to finally add something to dark rooms in Gay Bar but to be honest I never been in one and I'm not sure how to describe it/what to add. I imagine they are for fucking but somehow the vision of a hotel room with a comfy bed on which you can have sex (which is constantly popping to my head) doesn't work with this. Anyone has any idea?

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I want to finally add something to dark rooms in Gay Bar but to be honest I never been in one and I'm not sure how to describe it/what to add. I imagine they are for fucking but somehow the vision of a hotel room with a comfy bed on which you can have sex (which is constantly popping to my head) doesn't work with this. Anyone has any idea?
Wait. Don’t they just develop photographs in them? I just assumed they were for photography clubs.

unruly

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Name could be confusing, true. I don't think "dark room" in a gay bar is for developing photographs thou :)
So in the NYC area, a darkroom in a club is generally one of two things.

A “large” room with dim or black-light lighting were people fool around. Lots of sucking, stroking. Usually a few “main attractions” and groups of on lookers stroking it. Not much if any furniture. ( Though this one club had some nice wooden patio furniture in the room that I built reproductions of out of 2x4’s - crazy heavy but holds up great)

a darkroom can also be a bunch or just one hallway (dim lighting or black light)where people grope, suck,pair off as they walk down the hall checking out what people have to offer. Always reminded me of gym class picking your team or waiting to get picked.

I suppose there are places where there are rooms off the hallway where you can go for “private” fun but I never been to those and part of the darkroom appeal was the voyeurs and exhibitionist.

But what do I know. I am still waiting on them to finish developing my photos.

Unruly

• Haha
Reactions: randiel

lol1990

Nov 11, 2020
First 2 results googling "club dark room reddit":

murres

Feb 17, 2021
idk if this helps but which? i guess is a dark room? idk i have never been in one too :D

MangoLime

Oct 23, 2019
I just found out about this awesome game thanks to Unruly! I'm really stoked how much content this game had! I'm also wondering if there are some places like schools, military base, Bar, etc is there a chance that church would be added?
I can imagine bringing my corrupted ass into the church and ask Father to let him make the holy spirit enter me or volunteer to Father that he can use me to demonstrate how powerful the holy spirit by exorcising my corruption on his service in front of the crowd by making de Holy spirit enter me

Anyway I also found some nitpicks I tried going into the gay bar but when I drank some beer I got teleported to the beach

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
I just found out about this awesome game thanks to Unruly! I'm really stoked how much content this game had! I'm also wondering if there are some places like schools, military base, Bar, etc is there a chance that church would be added?
I can imagine bringing my corrupted ass into the church and ask Father to let him make the holy spirit enter me or volunteer to Father that he can use me to demonstrate how powerful the holy spirit by exorcising my corruption on his service in front of the crowd by making de Holy spirit enter me

Anyway I also found some nitpicks I tried going into the gay bar but when I drank some beer I got teleported to the beach
I thought I fixed that bar teleportation :( Will have to check again.

I like the idea you shared, it will an interesting way to remove a corruption :D Will add it to "To Do" list :)

Reactions: lol1990

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
idk if this helps but which? i guess is a dark room? idk i have never been in one too :D
All the dark rooms I've been in are much, much darker than that. Maybe like one low light off in the corner. Or you kinda just flick a lighter every once in a while to see what's going on.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Now I'm kinda tempted to add a black square in the game to symbolize how dark room can be dark. Hmmm.... come to think of it I may even do it :D

Oh and thanks guys for help with the research :)

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Now I'm kinda tempted to add a black square in the game to symbolize how dark room can be dark. Hmmm.... come to think of it I may even do it :D

Oh and thanks guys for help with the research :)
No problem, but you should do first-hand research too, just for fun!

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Go fishing
Together with your brother and father you pack all needed equipment and drive away.

Error: <<if>>: no conditional expression specified for <<elseif>> clause (#1)

Appears randomly.

randiel

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2018
Go fishing
Together with your brother and father you pack all needed equipment and drive away.

Error: <<if>>: no conditional expression specified for <<elseif>> clause (#1)

Appears randomly.
Will take a look. Thanks

Swiftnissity

Jul 27, 2018
Had a thought regarding the job/workplace. Any chance of giving a few different options regarding what job you can do? They could each have a few scenes and a side guy or 2 to seduce.

Office
  • The current one in the game that needs expansion.
  • Fucking your way up the career ladder
  • International trips with the boss
  • Secret hookups with your coworkers
Gas Station Attendant
  • Pumping gas and seducing truckers
  • People offering favors for discounts
  • Vehicles pulling up with horny guys inside
Tutoring
  • Different options for who to tutor.
  • The international student who needs help practicing English (a hot Latino or Italian guy perhaps?)
  • The child of a single divorced dad. But while your teaching his son (not sexually), the divorced dad is slowly getting ideas of his own.
  • The desperate jock who needs to keep his grade up or he'll be kicked off the team
Clothes Shop
  • Help guys get into the right size of pants and maybe cop a feel or 2.
  • Changing room shenanigans
  • Some of the other guys you have met could come in to purchase clothes.
Housekeeper
  • Wealthy family needs someone to do the daily tasks.
  • The wife is the breadwinner and is out working all the time.
  • The husband works from home and keeps to himself.
  • The son is a wealthy spoiled sadistic college brat who has gotten by on his families money and good looks.

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes