Feb 4, 2019
The Retreat (Megaduck)
Incubus Dreams (XXXChuckoly)
DemiTransference (millerb8)
Game of Life (Teron)
Whoremaker (Dopefish)
Psychic Private Eye (Sanjafeth)
Friends of Mine (Sunfall)
DemiTransference doesn't seem to be available on f95, is there another safe site to get it?

greenray

Nov 21, 2018

Also

(character configuration required for m/m game)

chraae

Jun 13, 2020
so how to have sex with the brother ? i try to do the changelog guide but it still no result

bird_boy24

Feb 4, 2019
so how to have sex with the brother ? i try to do the changelog guide but it still no result
It is bugged, no cutscenes will play with the brother even though the pictures are in the folder. Currently there is no plan of fixing it as it is the final version

Smith27

Nov 12, 2020
Hey, I wanted to say I really enjoyed this game! It was an enjoyable time, and, perhaps weirdly, got me into working with Twine, so thanks for the inspiration as well. I wish you the best on your future project!

If anyone reading this is getting errors in the game, download that update. (It's quicker than finding out how to fix it on your own...)

Reactions: Lwolfy

Lwolfy

Oct 30, 2018
Hey, I wanted to say I really enjoyed this game! It was an enjoyable time, and, perhaps weirdly, got me into working with Twine, so thanks for the inspiration as well. I wish you the best on your future project!

If anyone reading this is getting errors in the game, download that update. (It's quicker than finding out how to fix it on your own...)
I super loved it too. I really want to know what he's working on next!!!!

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
Hello
so
I am making a kind of "remake" of this game, adding things that I would have liked to have been there in the beginning
And removing the things that I didn't like.
I don't know if I can post it here or somewhere else; I will not ask for any money, i did it for fun.
And I don't know if I will be able to give further assistance after publication, but I hope there is no need for that.
I ask if anyone knows if I can do that, thank you

This message was partially made by google translate, you can see it, right?

From what I understand about this site, fixes and thingsl ike that can be posted under the same thread so go for it, if it ends up being an issue then the mods will create a thread for you and notify you.

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
Hello
so
I am making a kind of "remake" of this game, adding things that I would have liked to have been there in the beginning
And removing the things that I didn't like.
I don't know if I can post it here or somewhere else; I will not ask for any money, i did it for fun.
And I don't know if I will be able to give further assistance after publication, but I hope there is no need for that.
I ask if anyone knows if I can do that, thank you

This message was partially made by google translate, you can see it, right?

I loved this game and I am very excited to see what you created. You should most definitely upload it!!!

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes