serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
So you're bi in the original but gay in the male mc remake? I don't fucking get it. Why not make this mc bi as well? Seems like you're cutting out half of your fanbase by going in this direction.
Well, I've actually just switched the gender of the protagonist keeping the rest as is. In the original game you were a mostly straight girl with some exceptions (mom and a few girls at school). In this version you are a mostly gay guy with few exceptions (still mom and the few girls at school). If we had to give a fixed sexuality to my protagoinst, I'd say he is a bisexual man who leans more towards men than women.
Plus, being a gay guy myself, I've just had a lot of fun making this protagonist mostly oriented towards male lovers.

Eduded

Nov 28, 2017
The brother sex scenes aren't unlocking after 60 corruption for me.

Last edited:

ErrantVenn

Nov 15, 2019
There are lots of bugs in this release. I'll try and list as many as I can remember:

1. Training with your brother (21:00 - 21:30) displays placeholder text
  2. About half of all interactions with parents give corruption points but neither of them has a corruption stat (only relationship). Consequently none of these interactions do anything
  3. Father can try to walk in on you in the shower at low relationship. The game bugs out when he does and you have to back out and repeat until he doesn't walk in.
  4. If/else statements are messed up when sleeping in your brother's bed. Leads to all conditional statements triggering every time.
  5. Time doesn't pass when using the gloryhole and I think there was something wrong with the html tags for those events too (not 100% sure).

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcosan and Kurve

blackflames90

Mar 21, 2018
I'm so disappointed that this is the final release. This was one of my favorite games and it felt like there was so much more room for growth. The path with the family felt so incomplete too.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I'm so disappointed that this is the final release. This was one of my favorite games and it felt like there was so much more room for growth. The path with the family felt so incomplete too.
Perhaps someone can develop it further, it is not a big deal with twine html games, you can get it into editable form even from final html.

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
The games very buggy but I enjoy it! For some reason I assumed being naked wouldn't affect anything really but now I know how to trigger more content :D

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I got this error at the broken WC.
The time just go on and on, when you press wait 10 minutes. Is always 14:10
1594705806336.png

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Thank you so much for your feedback! I've just posted an update with a bugfix (I honestly didn't think I would have missed so many bugs)
As for people saying they're sad because this game won't be updated anymore, I am too. I loved working on Young Marcus and I learned a lot from it, but I believe it is time to move on from reworking someone elese's game and start working on my own.

Perhaps someone can develop it further, it is not a big deal with twine html games, you can get it into editable form even from final html.
Definetly! If someone will want to keep working on this game in the future they have my full permission to do so!

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
There are lots of bugs in this release. I'll try and list as many as I can remember:

1. Training with your brother (21:00 - 21:30) displays placeholder text
  2. About half of all interactions with parents give corruption points but neither of them has a corruption stat (only relationship). Consequently none of these interactions do anything
  3. Father can try to walk in on you in the shower at low relationship. The game bugs out when he does and you have to back out and repeat until he doesn't walk in.
  4. If/else statements are messed up when sleeping in your brother's bed. Leads to all conditional statements triggering every time.
  5. Time doesn't pass when using the gloryhole and I think there was something wrong with the html tags for those events too (not 100% sure).
I have fixed everything but the first point. Maybe I will add something in the future, but it will probably stay as placeholder text for now.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes