serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
What game are you going to work on since now on? Any link?)
I'm working on my own game. It's going to be an HTML sandbox game just like young marcus (I tried to make it on RenPy, but it is way too much confusing for me). The main point of this game is that in addition to the various random scenes you also find in YM, there will be many storylines with different characters that focus on different kinks and positions (so you will be able to play both as a dom top or a sub bottom)

There is still no link to the game as I'm now working on my bachelor thesis and I don't really have anything playable yet.

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
I'm working on my own game. It's going to be an HTML sandbox game just like young marcus (I tried to make it on RenPy, but it is way too much confusing for me). The main point of this game is that in addition to the various random scenes you also find in YM, there will be many storylines with different characters that focus on different kinks and positions (so you will be able to play both as a dom top or a sub bottom)
I would love chastity belts being included. They are kinda pain in the neck though (the need to check if chastity is on and having scenes both for on and off).

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
I would love chastity belts being included. They are kinda pain in the neck though (the need to check if chastity is on and having scenes both for on and off).
I was thinking of a workaround. Something like wearing chastity cages only during that particular storyline's events. Otherwise it would cause a lot of issues

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Hi, am I the only one with these errors?
And how I start sex with my brother?
Thank you in advance for your help :)

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I just want to know how to find the psychiatrist? I had the money, but the option to reach him disappeared after a couple of days.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
You need to download the UPDATE ONLY file and put it in place of the 6.0.0 html file
Thanks, it helped :) Nevertheless, I am still wondering, if there are any scenes with brother after sitting near him or sleeping in his bed. Both already reached 100 corruption but anything happens.

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Thanks, it helped :) Nevertheless, I am still wondering, if there are any scenes with brother after sitting near him or sleeping in his bed. Both already reached 100 corruption but anything happens.
there are a few scenes after playing ps4 with him and after sleeping with him at night

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018

There is still no link to the game as I'm now working on my bachelor thesis and I don't really have anything playable yet.
Well once you release a playable version I would try to move it to renpy just for learning purposes :) of course i could do it with young marcus but it have a lot of text haha, love this game by the way

bird_boy24

Feb 4, 2019
i am not able to trigger the scenes regarding sleeping with the brother after discussions, the ps4 works fine but not the other one

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
i am not able to trigger the scenes regarding sleeping with the brother after discussions, the ps4 works fine but not the other one
Yes, you are not alone, see older posts... Hopefully this will be solved with the next update.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes