RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
A farmhand in overalls and no shirt? I think we could all support that.
well hell yeah. but I certainly wouldn't mind a tattooed granddaddy like jack dickson:))

Another thing that could be removed is the mother scene imo it takes away the whole dad and son behind mom's back

Reactions: aox

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
There seems to be a bug in this latest version where you can't put on your swimming trunks at the beach; it just keeps telling you to go buy them, even if you already have them, or even if you buy them after discovering the beach.

Reactions: Jesus1423

Doberman311

Oct 8, 2019
Love the game a few notes:

I can't seem to go to school but it's mentioned in the help section? The explore option on the town says I've explored everywhere.

Maybe have cheat options to unlock parts of the town? It took a long time to find everywhere.

The beach says I need a swimsuit when I own one.

Are there more sexy options with your family? I've cheated to rise tats and still have only found the showering on occasion with your dad and helping him "sleep"

There is a book that says to place it by your dad's bedside table and yet there isn't an option to do this after you've bought it.

Maybe just a more solid walkthrough in place so people know what is and isn't available?

All in all a great game that I hope you add more content to! I love it, just have some thoughts after playing.

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Love the game a few notes:

I can't seem to go to school but it's mentioned in the help section? The explore option on the town says I've explored everywhere.

Maybe have cheat options to unlock parts of the town? It took a long time to find everywhere.

The beach says I need a swimsuit when I own one.

Are there more sexy options with your family? I've cheated to rise tats and still have only found the showering on occasion with your dad and helping him "sleep"

There is a book that says to place it by your dad's bedside table and yet there isn't an option to do this after you've bought it.

Maybe just a more solid walkthrough in place so people know what is and isn't available?

All in all a great game that I hope you add more content to! I love it, just have some thoughts after playing.
School is only available if you're 18, otherwise you can't access it
That cheat might be useful, but until I add it you can just go back and forth with the arrows in the top left of the screen until you get it.
Your brother won't have any actual sex scenes until the next update, sometimes during the day you can find your dad in his room or your mom in the kitchen and you can have sex with them if you are either topless or naked.
The comment about the book is just flavor text, it doesn't do anything.
I might make a decent walkthrough to replace the original game's one.

I'm really happy you like it!

Reactions: killih0

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So you're bi in the original but gay in the male mc remake? I don't fucking get it. Why not make this mc bi as well? Seems like you're cutting out half of your fanbase by going in this direction.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes