serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Thanks! I'm gonna start a new game today (to try the new update) and try to shower in home more (I use more the shower on the stash and the park to refill energy).

serialaries thank you for the update. I love this game.
Actually, from now on it should work just fine, in the last version the code didn't allow for the bathroom sex to happen until you raised both of your parents' liberty high enough. From now on the events are separate. On a side note, I completely forgot to make them mutually exclusive, so if both parents' liberty is high enough, you will get the option to choose which parent you want to have sex with in the shower.

Reactions: Rafster

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
Nice first update to the game, it fixes a few things and overall improves it. Can't wait for the next one, really looking forward to more brother interaction and in which way it will go.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Sometimes, when you return home after 0:00, the parents scold the MC because he lost a school day. On the previous iteration, this event only happened when the MC failed to go to school before 9:00 am on week days. It can only be prevented if you use the escape hatch button to avoid the living room. I also got the issue when I was using the smartphone around 23:00 complete a task and then use the back button.
Found a new bug, during the secretary events you're always referred to as "$name"
I also found the same issue in the dialogue after Christian confront the MC.

Reactions: greenray

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
Same here. Just right after 22:00 if you visit the living room: "Oh, crap! It looks like you missed your classes..." -2 Corruption, relations with dad, mom
Missing image:
/male/playingps3/lie_between_his_legs1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rafster and Adamex

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
I now have a discord server, feel free to join it! I'll try to be as active as possible on there while I work on new updates.

Reactions: Bearcub88

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
I don´t know, but Mario isn´t the male form of Maria. They came from different languages.
Mario is the male version of Maria, however the accent is on the A in Mario, while in Maria the accent is on the I. Maria is a name of greek origin, while Mario derives from latin, where the proper formulation was Marius, like Gaius Marius, a roman politician lived at the end of the roman republic mostly known for the military reform he enacted. Marcus, like Mario, derives from the latin name "Marcus", en example is Marcus Aurelius, the roman emperor, and today is mostly used in Italy with the italian version Marco. So, Mario IS the female version of Maria, even if they derives from different origins, but Marcus is more common and mostly used around the world, especially in USA or anglo-saxon nationes. Onestly I prefere Marcus over Mario, it's more english or american, after all Mario is so Italian and it always reminds us the short-moustached hydraulic

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Mario is the male version of Maria, however the accent is on the A in Mario, while in Maria the accent is on the I. Maria is a name of greek origin, while Mario derives from latin, where the proper formulation was Marius, like Gaius Marius, a roman politician lived at the end of the roman republic mostly known for the military reform he enacted. Marcus, like Mario, derives from the latin name "Marcus", en example is Marcus Aurelius, the roman emperor, and today is mostly used in Italy with the italian version Marco. So, Mario IS the female version of Maria, even if they derives from different origins, but Marcus is more common and mostly used around the world, especially in USA or anglo-saxon nationes. Onestly I prefere Marcus over Mario, it's more english or american, after all Mario is so Italian and it always reminds us the short-moustached hydraulic
Maria and Mary came from Miriam is hebrew in origin. Then it was translated to greek and then to latin. All the european languages take the name from there. Makus, Mark and Marcos came from hebrew too. both are biblical names. Marius is a latin name, like you said.

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Maria and Mary came from Miriam is hebrew in origin. Then it was translated to greek and then to latin. All the european languages take the name from there. Makus, Mark and Marcos came from hebrew too. both are biblical names. Marius is a latin name, like you said.
Right, I forgot hebrew, my bad, however not all european languages take name from jews, like germanic or nordic names, they have their own origin, that is not latin. Are you a linguist Adamex?

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Right, I forgot hebrew, my bad, however not all european languages take name from jews, like germanic or nordic names, they have their own origin, that is not latin. Are you a linguist Adamex?
Not really. But I like to know about the origin of names. The biblical names are really special. Usually the name of a biblical character represent their destiny. As an example, Jacob, means "The one who supersede". Then God changed his name to Israel. That name could be translated as "God is fighting", or "The One who fight against God."
Miriam means "Rebel" or "the one who is not constant". It was the ancient name of the Mizar star.
Markus means "Great Hammer".
I don´t know what Marius means, unfortunately.

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Not really. But I like to know about the origin of names. The biblical names are really special. Usually the name of a biblical character represent their destiny. As an example, Jacob, means "The one who supersede". Then God changed his name to Israel. That name could be translated as "God is fighting", or "The One who fight against God."
Miriam means "Rebel" or "the one who is not constant". It was the ancient name of the Mizar star.
Markus means "Great Hammer".
I don´t know what Marius means, unfortunately.
If i'm correct Marius should mean "officiating priest", for example Gaius Marius (the one I mentioned earlier) should mean "a joyful officiating priest", or by extension, "the one who enjoy to serve Gods" since Gaius means basically "joyful" or "cheerful"

Reactions: Adamex

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
where is the link to download the android version of this game
There has never been one, but I'll see what I can do

EDIT: I'm sorry but it's not going to happen. I would have to create an "online" version of the game by uploading all of the image files on another website and then redirecting all image files to said website.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes