Tobbi29

Mar 31, 2019
I think there is a bug if you are using firefox regarding nightime exploring. I notice that when using firefox and attempting to explore at night, you never get the proper trigger to do a night time exploration of the city which is possible when you see this dialogue (which I only can see when testing it in Chrome): "You are not in the mood to expore the city at the night. But you can just walk around, right?" In Firefox, you can only see the default exploration, "You have explored every interesting place in this city, but you can just walk around" which does not trigger night time events.

This means that if you are playing this in firefox, you will never be able to trigger the following events: Rapist, Jerry, and Drunkard (which is bugged because Allure detection is bugged).

However this may be just my computer acting weird, can anyone else confirm that this is an issue with firefox? Tested on Firefox version 72.0.1 and chrome version 79.0.3945.117.

Btw great mod, but needs a bit of bug roundup, keep up the great work!

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I think there is a bug if you are using firefox regarding nightime exploring. I notice that when using firefox and attempting to explore at night, you never get the proper trigger to do a night time exploration of the city which is possible when you see this dialogue (which I only can see when testing it in Chrome): "You are not in the mood to expore the city at the night. But you can just walk around, right?" In Firefox, you can only see the default exploration, "You have explored every interesting place in this city, but you can just walk around" which does not trigger night time events.

This means that if you are playing this in firefox, you will never be able to trigger the following events: Rapist, Jerry, and Drunkard (which is bugged because Allure detection is bugged).

However this may be just my computer acting weird, can anyone else confirm that this is an issue with firefox? Tested on Firefox version 72.0.1 and chrome version 79.0.3945.117.

Btw great mod, but needs a bit of bug roundup, keep up the great work!
I use Firefox and I'm able to explore and get those 3 events (with drunkard bugged, as you said). I think you need to have the butt plug or tail in.

Tobbi29

Mar 31, 2019
I use Firefox and I'm able to explore and get those 3 events (with drunkard bugged, as you said). I think you need to have the butt plug or tail in.
Thanks for the help, but I think I found what is causing the bug, or rather bugs.

The bug when of when you can't explore during night is due to the separation of relationship stats with the Mom and Dad. You need 30 relationship in order for them to explore outside during night, if you don't have enough relationship, it tells you that your parents wont let you and gives you a prompt to go home. If you have enough relationship with both parents, it allows you to explore the night and trigger the other events. However, the bug happens when you only have enough relationship with one parent and not the other. For example, if you have 30 relationship with the Dad and just 20 relationship with the mom and nighttime rolls around, then there will be no prompt at all to explore and nothing telling you what is wrong. The screen at night will be blank with the standard "Be careful, the city is dangerous at night!" and location links under it whereas it should tell you that you are not allowed to explore because of your parents. Looks like there are no conditions or output for when only one parent approves of you going out at night.

For the second bug which explains the confusion of my earlier post, when you reveal all areas through exploration, it will display "You have explored every interesting place in this city, but you can just walk around" and allow you to do the daytime exploring at all times with no restrictions, it doesn't seem to care if it is night time, or if you have no energy, you'll be able to explore. If you have the bug where no prompts show for parent curfew when you have only 1 parent at relationship 30, this prompt still shows up at night which can fool you to think you are doing a night time exploration if you haven't seen the night time exploration prompt before. If you have enough relationship with both parents to enable night time exploration, you will see both "You have explored every interesting place in this city, but you can just walk around" and "You are not in the mood to expore the city at the night. But you can just walk around, right?" at the same time, allowing you to decide if you want to have a daytime event or a nighttime event at night.

If you don't cheat for relationship with your parents and only focus on one parent, and play normally, I think it is easy to fall into these two bugs and think everything is normal but in reality you lose access to certain events.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
can we have sex with the brother ?
Not yet.

The content with the brother is still incredibly lackluster. As of right now, everything you can find in the game was coded entirely by another person and I'm trying to do my best to solve the issues in it. As soon as that's done I will either expand on this game or create one that is entirely my own.

Reactions: Kurobatique

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
Nice game so far, liking it way more than the original. The routes that are already there have a good amount of content. Hope the brother is one of the first routes to get expanded. Corrupting others is always a nice plot.

Reactions: rfox317

Shieldsyfl

Jan 15, 2020
Enjoyed what's currently available. Thanks for your work! :D Keen for expansion of the brother route and the 'follow -> orgy' route (and any other male/male action is good for me too :p).

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Excellent job! I can't wait to see the updates.

By the way, is there a method to have sex with the dad on the shower? on the game files there are files with "showerdad" name on it, but I can't figure how (I tried talking to him every hour, and taking showers constantly, my relationship with him is over 90).

Last edited:

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
Excellent job! I can't wait to see the updates.

By the way, is there a method to have sex with the dad on the shower? on the game files there are files with "showerdad" name on it, but I can't figure how (I tried talking to him every hour, and taking showers constantly, my relationship with him is over 90).
It is a random event while taking a shower, either him or your mother will ask to join you.

Reactions: Rafster

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
There are a few bugs in this build, but other than that the games playable.

I think this may have been mentioned before, but if you sell some photos you're unable to see your money you get the "$mainChar.money" message. Hopefully it will be patched in the next build, as with this bug you are unable to buy anything or go to the Farm.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
It is a random event while taking a shower, either him or your mother will ask to join you.
Thanks! I'm gonna start a new game today (to try the new update) and try to shower in home more (I use more the shower on the stash and the park to refill energy).

serialaries thank you for the update. I love this game.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes