urgeth

Aug 19, 2016
I'm trying to fix the bugs left by maria as soon as I notice them, can you tell me what did you find?
I took somewhat naughty photos with the smartphone and tried to sell them. That broke my "money" stat (it may have been set to NaN) because suddenly I could buy everything.

Reactions: Firephalcon

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Is it a bug where changing the age of the protagonist to an adult doesn't stay saved when you start the game or am I doing something wrong? I can edit the character's age to any age older than 18 but when I start the game, the character has reverted to 18.

rfox317

May 19, 2019
I think this error can be caused by some extensions that are installed on browser. For me, I have to disable my VPN extension for Chrome. Alternatively, use another browser like Firefox.
Yeah I opted for Firefox, that fixed some of the issues, like locking in the brother's name but not his age, or MC's age/name. Firefox also gave me access to the save feature so that was cool, I guess I can just cheat to the day before MC's birthday and voila! Insta-Adult. Still haven't figured out how to progress very far with the brother though, is there a special balance for relationship/corruption there?

I'm trying to fix the bugs left by maria as soon as I notice them, can you tell me what did you find?
Thanks for working on this serialaries, all told a fair bit of the content seems to be working alright for me. So great job bringing it this far already.

Last edited:

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
Yeah I opted for Firefox, that fixed some of the issues, like locking in the brother's name but not his age, or MC's age/name. Firefox also gave me access to the save feature so that was cool, I guess I can just cheat to the day before MC's birthday and voila! Insta-Adult. Still haven't figured out how to progress very far with the brother though, is there a special balance for relationship/corruption there?

Thanks for working on this serialaries, all told a fair bit of the content seems to be working alright for me. So great job bringing it this far already.
The content with the brother is still incredibly lackluster. As of right now, everything you can find in the game was coded entirely by another person and I'm trying to do my best to solve the issues in it. As soon as that's done I will either expand on this game or create one that is entirely my own.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
I Liked the game, but found this error:
When you sell your pictures the money change to ¤ $mainChar.money And after that, is not possible to buy anything.
Also, no matter what happens to the MC, he remains virgin

serialaries

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2018
I Liked the game, but found this error:
When you sell your pictures the money change to ¤ $mainChar.money And after that, is not possible to buy anything.
Also, no matter what happens to the MC, he remains virgin
I'm currently working on both issues, it has something to do with the custom javascript code the author used for the game and I'm currently trying to clean it up

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I've found a few bugs in this so far, mostly with allure (School uniform seems to be buged)
And with BF photos (First job is buged, it messes up the variable tracker as well)

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
I've found a few bugs in this so far, mostly with allure (School uniform seems to be buged)
And with BF photos (First job is buged, it messes up the variable tracker as well)
Because it's a mod, most of the bugs are from the original coding. SerialAries is working to try to fix as many as he can, sometimes it just takes a bit.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Because it's a mod, most of the bugs are from the original coding. SerialAries is working to try to fix as many as he can, sometimes it just takes a bit.
Yeah, I think I remember the these glitches now that you mention it, they've been patched for a fair amount of time in the base game thou.

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah, I think I remember the these glitches now that you mention it, they've been patched for a fair amount of time in the base game thou.
There was a big issue. Young Maria got completely taken down, and so as the young marcus mod. So a lot of time that woulda been used fixing bugs had to be used to get the game back up on f95zone, and to take out any hints of underage content (which is why young maria was permabanned, along with bestiality i believe), so serialaries has to play a bit of catch up

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
There was a big issue. Young Maria got completely taken down, and so as the young marcus mod. So a lot of time that woulda been used fixing bugs had to be used to get the game back up on f95zone, and to take out any hints of underage content (which is why young maria was permabanned, along with bestiality i believe), so serialaries has to play a bit of catch up
Wait, Beast is banned now, figured GirlLife was still up, side note the Young Maria stuff last I checked is still and I believe always was, up on TFGames.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes