Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Soo how many thousands times you have to play whit the dog to trigger the mounting scene lol? thats the only thing im missing from this content atm lel.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
its not in the library but in the normal files, it needs lustyactive whatever that is to trigger and it seems the lustypassive always triggers so it seems broken atm.

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
Soo how many thousands times you have to play whit the dog to trigger the mounting scene lol? thats the only thing im missing from this content atm lel.
Seems like it was said that it was ingame...but its actually not....played thousands of time with the dog but get only the same three scences...two blow 1 hand

optico

Jun 29, 2017
its not in the library but in the normal files, it needs lustyactive whatever that is to trigger and it seems the lustypassive always triggers so it seems broken atm.
The problem is that at first it checks
Code:
elseif $relationshipWithRalf >= 30 and $wasRalfAccepted == true and $isBestialityAllowed == true
and then
Code:
elseif $relationshipWithRalf >= 50 and $wasRalfAccepted == true and $isBestialityAllowed == true
The first one will always be true when the second one is true so it will never get to the second one. This can be fixed by changing >= 30 to <= 50.

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
The problem is that at first it checks
Code:
elseif $relationshipWithRalf >= 30 and $wasRalfAccepted == true and $isBestialityAllowed == true
and then
Code:
elseif $relationshipWithRalf >= 50 and $wasRalfAccepted == true and $isBestialityAllowed == true
The first one will always be true when the second one is true so it will never get to the second one. This can be fixed by changing >= 30 to <= 50.
Do you change it in the save file or somewhere else?

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
cheats remains the same. There's a new one - datechanger. If you can't figure out what that does, then may the gods have mercy on you.

ymoney = +300 money
ycorrupt = +30 corruption
yparentsliberty = +30 parents liberty
beautifulm = +30 beauty
populargirl = +30 reputation
drinksomecoffee = restores energy to max energy
datechanger = change the date

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is there a way to re-enable or reset the photoshoot job if you get fired?
I really feel that job needs some balancing, because it is very easy to miss two days and get canned.

Handi

Feb 23, 2018
no fixed

You see how his cock is denoting on his trousers...

You pull down his pants and ...

library bj 3

OH MY ...! I feel your hot throat, baby... (this bitch is crazy!)
+1 Reputation

+1 Corruption

-10 Energy

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Do old saves (ver_390) work with the 410 version please?
I have no incest content anymore and don't find how to (re)activate it again :(

temporaryuser

Feb 28, 2018
First encounter in the game - a guy named Jack and it is forced sex ... wtf?
You cant avoid that .... where is the point when you dont have a choice how to play?

Oh and the bank doesnt work ^^ Always say the PW is incorrect :p

Looks very bare bones to me. There is no character to the game at all - not very pleasing to continue playing.
Buy a gun

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Aww, why did you have to turn this game into a 2dcg game? I've been loving this game but that's it for me, if I want 2dcg then I'll look for 2dcg games.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
This game would be more enjoyable if exploring the city and finding all the available places wouldn't be so damn annoying. The chance that you find anything new is too low, you keep running into the same scene where Jack has to show you the way home and you keep discovering already known places again and again.

Reactions: anime66
2.30 star(s) 40 Votes