KainbloodOmen

Mar 10, 2018
There is a bug where no matter how high your corruption is you will always shoo the camera man out of the changing stall at the beach, but the code suggests that you should be able to pose for them with around 40 corruption. Anyway to fix this?
Hello,
I checked it and the reason is that in the code there is 'corrupeion' instead of 'corruption'.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Get this error on opening the file: Error [tw-user-script-0]: Template is not defined

The date setting in the character creation is also broken due to missing labels prolly more errors but that's just as far as I got at the moment

Sabberlot23

Dec 14, 2017
Did anyone finde the siblings or are they just a rumor ? Why can't i just have both instead of one ?
Why can't i leave the library voluntary ?
Why is the libraryevent still not wroking ? >> Is this a browserissue ???
Is the beachbar good for anything ????
Can I find the High Tai ??? Is the building still in the game I searched for 2 Hours and then gave up ....
I hope this game will get fixed someday .

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Get this error on opening the file: Error [tw-user-script-0]: Template is not defined

The date setting in the character creation is also broken due to missing labels prolly more errors but that's just as far as I got at the moment
Got the same.. gotta wait for a bugfix then..

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes