puttblug

Jun 21, 2017
To fix the library link error -

Search for:
Code:
 <<actions [[Hmmm... It's a good idea!|School library->School library0][$isInSchoolLibraryAlone = false]] [[Oh, I have plans out there, I should go home...|living room]]>>

Replace with:

Code:
[[Hmmm... It's a good idea!|School library0][$isInSchoolLibraryAlone = false]] <br /> [[Oh, I have plans out there, I should go home...|living room]]

Reactions: FLickjw

DarkShroud

Mar 5, 2018
To fix the library link error -

Search for:
Code:
 <<actions [[Hmmm... It's a good idea!|School library->School library0][$isInSchoolLibraryAlone = false]] [[Oh, I have plans out there, I should go home...|living room]]>>

Replace with:

Code:
[[Hmmm... It's a good idea!|School library0][$isInSchoolLibraryAlone = false]] <br /> [[Oh, I have plans out there, I should go home...|living room]]
Do I just use notepad or something to open the HTML file for this or something?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Did find tit when I search so my apologies is someone already brought it up. I noticed a glitch where if you let the guy in school fingerbang you yer corruption will instantly top out to 100. Saved me the grind but still made me go WTF? lol

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Still having an error with the library, I go click on the type of book, get the reward, but no link to go back to the school.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I wonder why every update its more bugged than the last e.e

Its something supposed to happen with the dog? im at 101 relationship and still nothing

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
I think there is a kind of bug with intoxication at the beach bar. It increases only if the MC drinks a beer first.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
View attachment 365791

Overview:
You are a young pretty girl, with a good, loving family and a head, full of dreams.
Last year your father got a new job and bought a new apartment, not far from the city center. You were happy for an opportunity to find new friends and discover new places.
The city is quite big, and you will find new friends here for sure!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-18
Release Date: 2019-11-18
Developer: MariaMod - F95Zone -
Censored: No
Version: 4.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux, Mac: - - - -
Others:

View attachment 305553 View attachment 305554 View attachment 428380 View attachment 428381 View attachment 428388 View attachment 428389
Still lots of unclosed </div> tags. Added option for sibling, but no sibling. Becoming exhibitionist, topless sunbathing/jogging would help. Create option/command line to change text from initial line to ore advanced lines after first of each incident. Most trips to Library you can't leave until you read every subject.

Last edited:

metalbeard

Apr 1, 2017
Reading a book at the library does not advance time, shouldn't it?

Edit: Also, no way to just stop at just 1 book, have to keep on reading till you're out of energy.

2.30 star(s) 40 Votes